ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Early Notification List and Discount

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
So would that be considered a golden shower?:think:

That is great!!!! I can't wait to get on AP so that when people ask me what my secret is I can simply say "I have a Golden Shower everyday" :icon_lol:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
2-3 days was a week ago... Whats the expected date now? I planned on taking this starting Jan 2nd is that still possible or I gotta postpone all my plans?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Things have taken longer than expected which happens, so please be patient and you'll have your AP very soon, are u signed up for the inner circle yet?

2-3 days was a week ago... Whats the expected date now? I planned on taking this starting Jan 2nd is that still possible or I gotta postpone all my plans?

Yes sir, we wil ship by the 28th even if I have to drive to New York and pick it up!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jacob, I'm in NYC. Anything I can do to help expedite this?

Check out the best new brand Poll in the main supplement section...show some love and so will I.

BigMatty

Awards
The agony of waiting!!:aargh::frustrate: :fool2: :food:
Come'on dhl!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
AHHH I WANT ME SOME AP!!! I am going through withdrawal and I haven't even used it yet!

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
almost out of the bulk that i picked up from nutra... i've even been doin slightly less than a normal dose to conserve.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
don't fool with my emotions, im goin to be without internet access for a week or so once saturday hits.
It's all over, Saturday is D-day. You poor bastard.:D

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
when the time comes, will the order be directly from usp labs or from dealer? i need too place a order but if it was going too be from one of our sponsors id wait and place my order. if its directly from usp, then I could go ahead and place my order. thanks

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
First limited run will be sold directly from USP. That's what I was told.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
There may be a change in plans. Looks like the entire first batch is earmarked for the "Snuggle Club".

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
There may be a change in plans. Looks like the entire first batch is earmarked for the "Snuggle Club".
Exactamundo, if you're not on the USPLabs direct list you are not going to have the opportunity to buy during the first batch sales. Everyone who has signed up-to it will be notified of when and where to buy.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the snuggle club
A very secret organization, quite like the Free Masons or Illuminati. They operate with the malicous intent to convert unwilling and unknowing individuals to snuggling zombies.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, see Ubi about membership.

Correct pure snuggle sales on this round and it does not hurt to sign up for the newsletter EVEN IF you to do not plan on purchasing. A lot of cool stuff will be sent through that line of communication!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jacob,

Will other items being going up for sale tomorrow as well, or just the AP?
I need to know whether to sell more than just 1 kidney tonight.

Jacob,

Will other items being going up for sale tomorrow as well, or just the AP?
I need to know whether to sell more than just 1 kidney tonight.
Just AP and the rest after the new years. I have that resveratrol bottle for you on the Housey..

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
For those of us with jobs........what time tomorrow? Morning, noon or night (EST, Central or PST)?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this "JOB" you people speak of? I am interested in this supplement.

Noon central...
It's a very time-consuming supp. You have to be very dedicated to achieve any kind of substantial results, though most aren't. For the time it takes to really take effect, compared with the side effect ratio (stress, diarhhea, fatigue, depression, anxiety, etc.,) it is just not worth it man. I'd pass if I were you.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I don't know Mullet..... stack JOB with Muscletech YARDWORK and it's a meeeeean combination. Raises fatigue levels nearly 300%.

BigD16

Awards
I never recieved a notification, whats the link to get it

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
2 bottles snatched up by me just now.

And we didn't have to put in any discount code right? The 10% off was already in the price?

h19

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh shoot! I hope we didn't have to put in a discount code!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
that's what i'm wondering...i know there was the "innercircle10" code at one point but it said invalid code when i put it in...

It just got me thinking because if it was a discounted price, you would think they would have the real price that its supposed to be after 3:00 today..just to show we got a discount and how cool they were and all that stuff..

that's what i'm wondering...i know there was the "innercircle10" code at one point but it said invalid code when i put it in...

It just got me thinking because if it was a discounted price, you would think they would have the real price that its supposed to be after 3:00 today..just to show we got a discount and how cool they were and all that stuff..

it will go up to 52.

It's a very time-consuming supp. You have to be very dedicated to achieve any kind of substantial results, though most aren't. For the time it takes to really take effect, compared with the side effect ratio (stress, diarhhea, fatigue, depression, anxiety, etc.,) it is just not worth it man. I'd pass if I were you.

Mullet can you believe that someone at bb.com read this and posted it as side effects of Anabolic Pump. WOW. This is truth. Wow!

Where can I find the complete write up?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet can you believe that someone at bb.com read this and posted it as side effects of Anabolic Pump. WOW. This is truth. Wow!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............WHAT????