Anabolic memes

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here...I'm a bodybuilder..that relationship would never work
My viking wife is a primal beast of a woman who's meal of choice is steak. (she's also a smoking hot little 5'3" brunette) I want her in the fox hole with me when **** hits the fan, although more often than not she's the one starting the commotion and I'm the one putting out the fire 😅

I dated a spinner who was a great woman but wanted to weigh less than 100lbs and was borderline vegan. We just never would have been a great long term fit. awesome person though.

😅😅 its true

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My motto is, if they didn’t want to be seen in it, they wouldn’t have worn it!

I feel bad for a lot of these young guys in the gym trying to find their way in this day & age. Everything in their culture has tried to tell them they are betas, that they are bad & disrespectful for looking at what’s right in front of their eyes.

I don’t hide any looks, and I don’t feel bad about it! I’ll usually even bring it up to my wife if we’re together. She isn’t blind, and she sees how crazy it all is too.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My motto is, if they didn’t want to be seen in it, they wouldn’t have worn it!

I feel bad for a lot of these young guys in the gym trying to find their way in this day & age. Everything in their culture has tried to tell them they are betas, that they are bad & disrespectful for looking at what’s right in front of their eyes.
My motto is, if she caught me looking then that means she was looking too. Soak it up shorty, I'm packing this meat wagon and twisted steal home to the wifey.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I fully accept that I all too often fit into this meme.
For years I hung with a power lifter who would not start his next set until he felt his heart rate was fully recovered even if it took 3-5 minutes lol. But I also for years competed in competition sports where it was 8, 12 or 20 minutes of non stop work... 😅

it's an internal battle... I do all my warm up sets. then sit down and get my log caught up.
working set. adjust song, apply more liquid chalk, tighten wraps. do set.
rinse, repeat 😅😅

but this is also why I welcome any an all to work in and share my rack...

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I fully accept that I all too often fit into this meme.
For years I hung with a power lifter who would not start his next set until he felt his heart rate was fully recovered even if it took 3-5 minutes lol. But I also for years competed in competition sports where it was 8, 12 or 20 minutes of non stop work... 😅

it's an internal battle... I do all my warm up sets. then sit down and get my log caught up.
working set. adjust song, apply more liquid chalk, tighten wraps. do set.
rinse, repeat 😅😅

but this is also why I welcome any an all to work in and share my rack...
What’s funny, if you look closer, even the guy in the background looks like he’s looking for a song too.😂