Anabolic memes

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's f.cking excellent!!! Tbh I think strongman is the hardest because it combines both bb and pl. Some of them dudes I watched in the 90s and 2000s all looked like off-season bodybuilders but were stronger than any human I had ever seen. I use to watch them in the afternoons during Summer break
Yeah just look at Marius Pudzianowski in the second picture from the top in that meme. He always had abs, in great shape, and won World’s Strongest Man I believe 5 times. But he was truly a genetic athletic freak with gifted strength and build.

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
That's f.cking excellent!!! Tbh I think strongman is the hardest because it combines both bb and pl. Some of them dudes I watched in the 90s and 2000s all looked like off-season bodybuilders but were stronger than any human I had ever seen. I use to watch them in the afternoons during Summer break
Pudzianowski was quite the memorable one.

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
Yeah just look at Marius Pudzianowski in the second picture from the top in that meme. He always had abs, in great shape, and won World’s Strongest Man I believe 5 times. But he was truly a genetic athletic freak with gifted strength and build.
And he can dance with grace as well. Bet he can walk on stage and win a show too.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea he was the guy I was thinking of...I think magnus Samuelson had a low bf% or was that ver Magnuson? @Hyde Might know

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea he was the guy I was thinking of...I think magnus Samuelson had a low bf% or was that ver Magnuson? @Hyde Might know
Magnus Samuelson was always quite lean. Huge raw bench presser and champion arm wrestler as well, and became an actor later on too. He’s still jacked today I believe.

Magnus ver Magnuson was never really lean, or particularly muscular, just incredible God-given strength. I have met him now in retirement and shook his huge Icelandic hand - when you clasp it, you understand how he became World’s Strongest Man so many times. The definition of when talent works hard.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Magnus Samuelson was always quite lean. Huge raw bench presser and champion arm wrestler as well, and became an actor later on too. He’s still jacked today I believe.

Magnus ver Magnuson was never really lean, or particularly muscular, just incredible God-given strength. I have met him now in retirement and shook his huge Icelandic hand - when you clasp it, you understand how he became World’s Strongest Man so many times. The definition of when talent works hard.
Yea he is a saw a picture of him on a YouTube video thumbnail. He's still jacked AF. I just didn't remember which magnus it was

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wonder how many golfers will be interested in buying a product from ‘Insane Labz’.

I’m sure they’ll take them very seriously with all of the past killer clown marketing that will pop up when they search for the brand 🤡
Most golfers I know are either drinking or they are old. The demographic in between is small for a niche product from a company like this lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Our good buddy Hyde was giving some good advice to a dude in another thread. So he just wanted the guy to know that he was giving his opinion, his “brovice”…..couldn’t help it, had to make a meme….too cool 😎
4750E550-A259-45EE-A8DE-5C0938A55AF8.jpeg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that’s why it didn’t work. Jay was a MuscleTech guy. BSN had Ronnie for a while, you should have been trying to look like him.
well i was on halo & cell tech stack too lol

made a huge mistake .. i woulda beeen hyugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee