Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No..it's he must be using more steroids and pharma gh lol
Yeah natties are so worried about who is using, and then guys using act like they’re on a moral high ground “because they don’t take big doses”. Like you get some kind of cookie for using less drugs. The truth is more drugs help, but only really to a point. Even juiceheads like to think if they just started taking grams and grams they could be a champion too.

It’s all coping 🤷‍♂️

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sticking with the theme .. if people havent seen "between 2 ferns" drop what your doing right now and watch them
I’ll have to check that out….him hosting a talk show would be hilarious. He was in Dinner for Schmucks, with Steve Carell, and that movie was hilarious.😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll have to check that out….him hosting a talk show would be hilarious. He was in Dinner for Schmucks, with Steve Carell, and that movie was hilarious.😂
oh yea hes hilarious .. and "due date w/ robert downey

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you start your Tren cycle, you’ll start seeing all kinds of “situations” that you’ll be willing to try that you ordinarily wouldn’t.😜
facts bc you know you only have certain amount of time to live

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bodybuilding is way harder..it must be nice to rest 5 minutes between sets and eat whatever the hell you want and never have to do cardio..I've done my trolling for the day
And don’t forget, we occasionally get to max out 🥰
IDK every time I switch back to a bb mentality for cutting I think man this lifestyle is so much easier than trying to compete in fitness sports or PL. I just do the poptarts of lifts all day, curls for girls, and then have a nice leisurely walk on the treadmill for a half hour while watching videos or doing spanish 😅😅😅😅

compared to a week of HIIT, thrusters, double unders, 1 mile sprints with 3 minute rests
or walking in knowing I have to hit at least 5+ reps at X weight in my PL programming or a meteor will hit my house and destroy my family and my gains. 😅😅

I always loved relaxing with my bb days lol.
but I do love the eating aspect of PL more.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IDK every time I switch back to a bb mentality for cutting I think man this lifestyle is so much easier than trying to compete in fitness sports or PL. I just do the poptarts of lifts all day, curls for girls, and then have a nice leisurely walk on the treadmill for a half hour while watching videos or doing spanish

compared to a week of HIIT, thrusters, double unders, 1 mile sprints with 3 minute rests
or walking in knowing I have to hit at least 5+ reps at X weight in my PL programming or a meteor will hit my house and destroy my family and my gains.

I always loved relaxing with my bb days lol.
but I do love the eating aspect of PL more.
I mean being serious for a moment, the reality is that in bodybuilding if you don’t diet, you can’t compete. You may not have to train hard at all to be successful. In powerlifting, if you don’t train hard, you can’t compete. You may not have to diet at all to be successful.

I’m defining hard as lifting at the absolute limits of your physical potential, at some point.

But for most people, there will be overlap. In bodybuilding, you’ll do a lot better if you train more seriously, and in powerlifting you will be more competitive by having a more regimented diet to fit into a lighter weightclass with the muscle size you have. I watched the recording of the livestreamed Ghost Clash 2 money meet this weekend, and the lifters invited were competing on formula, so what you weighed mattered just as much as what you lifted. Literally no one, not a single lifter, was objectively fat. The biggest successful deadlift was 948lbs by Shane Hunt, and he had abs doing it.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean being serious for a moment, the reality is that in bodybuilding if you don’t diet, you can’t compete. You may not have to train hard at all to be successful. In powerlifting, if you don’t train hard, you can’t compete. You may not have to diet at all to be successful.

I’m defining hard as lifting at the absolute limits of your physical potential, at some point.

But for most people, there will be overlap. In bodybuilding, you’ll do a lot better if you train more seriously, and in powerlifting you will be more competitive by having a more regimented diet to fit into a lighter weightclass with the muscle size you have. I watched the recording of the livestreamed Ghost Clash 2 money meet this weekend, and the lifters invited were competing on formula, so what you weighed mattered just as much as what you lifted. Literally no one, not a single lifter, was objectively fat. The biggest successful deadlift was 948lbs by Shane Hunt, and he had abs doing it.
Totally agree…both require discipline, dedication, and hard work and you really can’t say one is harder. They both are extremely challenging, especially the higher up you go.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My wife has a shirt that says, “Strongman - it’s like powerlifting, but for athletes!”
That's f.cking excellent!!! Tbh I think strongman is the hardest because it combines both bb and pl. Some of them dudes I watched in the 90s and 2000s all looked like off-season bodybuilders but were stronger than any human I had ever seen. I use to watch them in the afternoons during Summer break