• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i want this .. not the relationship but the gains of the dude including calves

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It can't be me. I never once wore a mask in Walmart!!
Actually it is me because I still sport my 5% gear that my wife bought me for Christmas a few years back. When I'm doing my squats I have my 5% shirt on and rich's voice in my head telling me to go lower lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree…..here’s a Master Female Bodybuilder at 49 years old, and she is definitely still holding her on………View attachment 220571
Not gonna lie that's one of the finest females I've seen I a while my only concern is what does she look like first thing in the morning as soon as you open your eyes and she's right there...no makeup and all...I mean I'm still hitting it right there just saying tho

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna lie that's one of the finest females I've seen I a while my only concern is what does she look like first thing in the morning as soon as you open your eyes and she's right there...no makeup and all...I mean I'm still hitting it right there just saying tho
Beauty is a transient and fleeting thing. A woman who is a great lay, that’s a skill that lasts the ages.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They Just Keep Coming !

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In a universe where I was married, like the current, I would gtfo and immediately FaceTime my wife so she can see I’m just in the lobby getting coffee I prefer keeping my pecker attached!
Good call, and smart man…..Definitely don’t need no Lorena Bobbit incident.😭