Anabolic memes

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You come home after a hard day's work and see Christa Bauch like this....

Well...now what?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How could you not look, with an ass & outfit like that??

She knows what she’s packing, and she wants the world to ‘mire!
Yeah we have about 8 to 10 young college girls that come to our gym….all very sweet and packing, normally in yoga pants or shorts. Oh my goodness the scenery sometimes can be distracting, but I do enjoy.😎

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah we have about 8 to 10 young college girls that come to our gym….all very sweet and packing, normally in yoga pants or shorts. Oh my goodness the scenery sometimes can be distracting, but I do enjoy.😎
no wonder you dont take any libido/test boosters lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah we have about 8 to 10 young college girls that come to our gym….all very sweet and packing, normally in yoga pants or shorts. Oh my goodness the scenery sometimes can be distracting, but I do enjoy.
Same, I’m in a college town and the commercial gym I use happens to be the one all the college kids go to. It’s like a battle between the girls of who can wear the skimpiest clothes, and for the boys who owns more gym shark tank tops and leggings. Then there’s me, a wild gorilla with unshaven shoulders, power belly, puffing around sweating on everything

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a front desk girl at my gym with one like that. I mean it's really a work of art. I give her props to cuz she does work for it. You could bounce a quarter off her quads.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of these are Great !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when a smaller guy, flirts with your girl at the gym.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's me walking around the wal mart grocery store that's right next to my gym after a gnarly back session going in to buy chicken breasts and bananas
Invincible