Anabolic memes

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

When the summer toy shits a fuel line, goes lean, detonates and spins a bearing then sits in the garage cuz you'd rather spend the money on supps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
These are truly funny because they’re so relatable for myself!

How much are you using?

I’m up to 150mg per week, but I don’t really feel that way (like, DHB hasn’t changed anything for me in aggression). I mean between sets of my heavy work I can be fairly intense, but that’s more of a normal acquired thing to remain focused so I don’t let my inner doubts or fears creep up.

D

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
These are truly funny because they’re so relatable for myself!

How much are you using?

I’m up to 150mg per week, but I don’t really feel that way (like, DHB hasn’t changed anything for me in aggression). I mean between sets of my heavy work I can be fairly intense, but that’s more of a normal acquired thing to remain focused so I don’t let my inner doubts or fears creep up.
I ran 210mg a week for 16 weeks (went longer than I had planned) along with 280 test c. I was able to do PPL back to back for 8 weeks. My recovery was incredible. Doing legs every 4 days basically no issue. Felt like a beast in the gym and it was very hard to wait in between sets. I had to force myself to chill lol.

Next winter 300mg DHB along with test is my next cycle. Sorry to derail thread guys, just had to reply.