Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And now I'm never gonna be able to look at my kid's rooms the same again...

(...I'll put the rack here, the bench here, get some padding for the floor, mirrors on that wall...)
@match This was my daughters bedroom !!

Gym 9.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This one hits close for me. When the kids came things had to change. I know everyone's situation is different. For me, I've got a decent setup in the basement that I hit before work and that gives me time after work for dad/hubby stuff
I saw some friends last Saturday night I haven’t seen since pre-COVID. It was great seeing them all together again, but at 12:15am all I was thinking was that I was going to have to be up in 7 hours with my boy now, and I just lost 2 hours of sleep for the week’s recovery

Everyone has the same hours in a week. You add something like kids in, something else will have to go!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like peanut butter would be a lot more enjoyable straight, but to each their own I suppose.
they call it a "delicious snack"

I didn't think most people could handle more than a bite of butter.

I kinda wanna make ice cream with lots of unsalted butter in it now

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fer realz?
Nah man…..I just looked for a dude that kinda looked like him, and the table of raw meat was the bonus.🤷🏻‍♂️
I do think this guy is a “Mini-Me” and probably idolizes the Liver King.
But we’ll see both of them on the Discovery channel show “Monsters Inside” where they both are filled with Tapeworms or some other parasites from all the raw meat.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nah man…..I just looked for a dude that kinda looked like him, and the table of raw meat was the bonus.🤷🏻‍♂️
I do think this guy is a “Mini-Me” and probably idolizes the Liver King.
But we’ll see both of them on the Discovery channel show “Monsters Inside” where they both are filled with Tapeworms or some other parasites from all the raw meat.
Lol yeah that can't be good for the human digestive system