Anabolic memes

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is not a meme, but pretty crazy incident. Conner McGregor, former UFC Champion was promoting his new pain relieving spray. They had him do a fake fight with the mascot, well two punches later the mascot needed to go to the hospital, and McGregor sprayed him with his pain spray right at the end. McGregor thought the mascot costume was more protective but looks like it wasn’t. The irony though he promoted his pain relieving product by inflicting pain.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is not a meme, but pretty crazy incident. Conner McGregor, former UFC Champion was promoting his new pain relieving spray. They had him do a fake fight with the mascot, well two punches later the mascot needed to go to the hospital, and McGregor sprayed him with his pain spray right at the end. McGregor thought the mascot costume was more protective but looks like it wasn’t. The irony though he promoted his pain relieving product by inflicting pain.
He better hope that his new spray makes him millions of dollars, because I'm sure the Mascot will be taking him to court.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

😅😅😅😅😅

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy crap, he smoked him on the first shot and then went in for another shot lmao....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why the 2nd punch ?

what a douche .. protective or not you are a professional hard hitting boxer ..should be common sense .. and i assume they didnt practice lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why the 2nd punch ?

what a douche .. protective or not you are a professional hard hitting boxer ..should be common sense .. and i assume they didnt practice lol
Yep, this was my thought too, that he could have held back. But the crowd was booing him and his new company so I guess he took it out on their mascot. He did say he thought the costume was thicker, but when the mascot went down he went in and drilled him again, both punches were hard and he definitely didn’t pull back any, but I’m sure he will settle out of court with that kid.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Much More True Than We Know !!! Anyone remember Covid ??
So funny you mentioned that. I was warming up a meal today and just thinking about random stuff and sick days at work came up and then I thought about covid and all that hysteria. I'm like did it really just go away? Like there used to be a death count on the news everyday. Wtf!?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny how they came up with a vaccine overnight, the government bought billions of dollars worth of it and for some strange reason, Big Pharm donates millions to election funds !!! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's funny how they came up with a vaccine overnight, the government bought billions of dollars worth of it and for some strange reason, Big Pharm donates millions to election funds !!! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm ?
Yeah, exactly….the timeline of when the virus started in Wuhan to when they introduced the first series of vaccines doesn’t add up when you factor in how long all the health organizations says it takes to properly make a vaccine, which tells us they probably already had it or they were in the final stages for approval, and they have made billions…..Hummmmm is right, really fishy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A lot of people made a lot of money !!