Anabolic memes

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was once asleep flying back from a biz trip when I start gagging, in my sleep and wake up unable to breathe. I'm choking, coughing, the stench is unbearable, I mean it woke me up. I see my buddy in the seat IN FRONT of me in that next row up, look back at me between the seats and just smile. the dude farted me awake on a plane from a row away 😅😅😅😅

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was once asleep flying back from a biz trip when I start gagging, in my sleep and wake up unable to breathe. I'm choking, coughing, the stench is unbearable, I mean it woke me up. I see my buddy in the seat IN FRONT of me in that next row up, look back at me between the seats and just smile. the dude farted me awake on a plane from a row away
That’s a good friend bro

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was once asleep flying back from a biz trip when I start gagging, in my sleep and wake up unable to breathe. I'm choking, coughing, the stench is unbearable, I mean it woke me up. I see my buddy in the seat IN FRONT of me in that next row up, look back at me between the seats and just smile. the dude farted me awake on a plane from a row away
What are friends for?!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was once asleep flying back from a biz trip when I start gagging, in my sleep and wake up unable to breathe. I'm choking, coughing, the stench is unbearable, I mean it woke me up. I see my buddy in the seat IN FRONT of me in that next row up, look back at me between the seats and just smile. the dude farted me awake on a plane from a row away 😅😅😅😅
He probably stood up a little and aimed it right at you….too bad he didn’t “Shart”, that would have taught him, but then that would linger until he went and hosed down in the bathroom…ha, that would’ve been a long flight.😵💫
C20B8DDF-89D1-417B-8614-8A9278319EB5.jpeg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t do what everyone else is doing…I liquify all of my chicken rice & broccoli into shakes I consume every hour at the top of the hour. I set alarms all through the night so I can get all 24 of my daily meals in.
drinking disorder

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Higher you fly towards the sun, the hotter it gets & the harder it is to stay there!
Our generation will set new standards!
My social circle (for better or worse) are mostly all over the age of 60 and I can already see 60 is the new 40

Actually most of the act like they're 20 with fake IDs lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Our generation will set new standards!
My social circle (for better or worse) are mostly all over the age of 60 and I can already see 60 is the new 40

Actually most of the act like they're 20 with fake IDs lol
So true my parents are in there 60s ( I'm 41) and that's exactly what they say. And in there defense they still act like they're in their 30s or 40s. I still don't think of then in there 60s. To me that's like grandparents age ( and yes they are but they dint look or act like grandparents, in a good way)