Anabolic Effect (Natural Anabolic)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure they hinted that Korean Mistletoe Extract will be included. Otherwise who knows other than saying there will be several panted compounds included.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahhh was waiting for someone to post it .. nothing that I can give hints out right now .. boss should be releasing more info

We have various products/labels being worked on.

IMG_1090.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dopeeeeeeee. Logs!?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have various products/labels being worked on.
That doesn’t show much, but from that, it looks exactly like all the other CEL labels. How much else could they do to it?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That doesn’t show much, but from that, it looks exactly like all the other CEL labels. How much else could they do to it?
I assumed he meant more like other products (they have the stress, liver and synephrine coming too) and the actual printing of the labels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think what he meant was that we have several upcoming products from CEL and SNS and that under SNS we have several different series of products - the Baseline Series of single ingredient or commodity items, the Sports Nutrition Series of more high end formulations, and the Health Series with high end general health or condition specific formulations and they have different labels styles.

The CEL labels did receive kind of an upgrade on the side panels to make them easier to read but I don't think he even knew that to be alluding to that because we hadn't thought to mention it because it didn't affect the label style itself.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I assumed he meant more like other products (they have the stress, liver and synephrine coming too) and the actual printing of the labels.
I don’t know, but no big deal. Just seemed like an odd thing to say. Maybe I’m just weird!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know, but no big deal. Just seemed like an odd thing to say. Maybe I’m just weird!
All good .. and yes sorry maybe I confused you as well .. I meant SNS labels .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the link! I was hoping for more details though.
Teasing new product releases is a two sided thing - if you don't do it, you don't create interest in advance and get people talking about it and some people get upset that you didn't talk about it in advance. If you do tease them in advance, some people get upset that you don't give more details when you start. For this one, we hadn't planned on posting a thread about it quite yet, but when this thread got posted, we felt like it was better to go ahead and do so :)

Updates will be added to the other thread as we are allowed to release them. This isn't one of those tease it forever type situations; the product will be out in a couple weeks.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Teasing new product releases is a two sided thing - if you don't do it, you don't create interest in advance and get people talking about it and some people get upset that you didn't talk about it in advance. If you do tease them in advance, some people get upset that you don't give more details when you start. For this one, we hadn't planned on posting a thread about it quite yet, but when this thread got posted, we felt like it was better to go ahead and do so :)

Updates will be added to the other thread as we are allowed to release them. This isn't one of those tease it forever type situations; the product will be out in a couple weeks.
Thanks for the update! And no worries, I trust SNS.