Anabolic Diet Chocolate "Cake" - ADDICTIVE!!!!!

coreanitaloca

coreanitaloca

Awards
2 Tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa powder
1/2 Tsp of baking powder
1 whole Egg
Whipping Cream
Equivalent of 2 Tbsp of stevia or splenda (optional)

In a cereal bowl, mix dry ingredients together with a fork. Crack the egg on top. Kind of beat the egg in place until yolk and white are pretty well blended. Then begin mixing the egg into the dry ingredients. If you use a dry form of sweetener you'll probably need to add 1 Tbsp of water, cream, oil, something like that. If you used a syrup sweetener, like Torani/Da Vinci, you can most likely skip that.

Microwave for about 1 minute. Until just set up, you don't want to overcook. Depending on your microwave (mine is on nuclear power strength!) you can cook for 30 sec then stir then cook for another 30 sec)

If you've got PB2 you can add a little bit in for variation :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good!!! How much Whipping Cream?

Raptorbh12

Awards
so glad I bought PB2. Its turning out to be a great add-in for alot of things I cook. This looks really interesting but I had some bad experiences with baking in the microwave in the past.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so glad I bought PB2. Its turning out to be a great add-in for alot of things I cook. This looks really interesting but I had some bad experiences with baking in the microwave in the past.
What is PB2? I can say I've never heard of it.:think:

coreanitaloca

coreanitaloca

Awards
How much whipping cream depends on you and the consistency you want it. I only use a Tablespoon

coreanitaloca

coreanitaloca

Awards
What is PB2? I can say I've never heard of it.:think:
Just google PB2 and you'll see you can buy it from Bell Plantations.

I alternate using PB2 and real, natural peanut butter depending on whether or not I need more fat for the day. I just LOVE the taste of peanut butter so sometimes (okay all the time) I mix it with a little water or cream or cottage cheese or protein powder and I get that fix. I still count the calories and carbs and etc but I bought a huge ass case of it and I love it. I do NOT work for PB2 but damn, I should start selling this stuff!!! I first heard about it on The Fitcast podcast. Jen Heath and Leigh Peele and them love it itoo.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just google PB2 and you'll see you can buy it from Bell Plantations.

I alternate using PB2 and real, natural peanut butter depending on whether or not I need more fat for the day. I just LOVE the taste of peanut butter so sometimes (okay all the time) I mix it with a little water or cream or cottage cheese or protein powder and I get that fix. I still count the calories and carbs and etc but I bought a huge ass case of it and I love it. I do NOT work for PB2 but damn, I should start selling this stuff!!! I first heard about it on The Fitcast podcast. Jen Heath and Leigh Peele and them love it itoo.
Powder Peanut Butter... ingenious!!! I'll have to look into getting me some of that too. I'm like you, I love a good daily PB fix. This seems like it could be a good fit for a variety of food preperations. Thanks for the find.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They removed the fat from that peanut butter......thats why people eat PBBBBBB haha it was a nice amount of healthy fats in it.

coreanitaloca

coreanitaloca

Awards
They removed the fat from that peanut butter......thats why people eat PBBBBBB haha it was a nice amount of healthy fats in it.
True, yes I realize that but as I mentioned earlier I eat both real PB and PB2 because I track all my macronutrients and calories through an online tracker and whether I'm in maintenance or fat loss I like to make sure I hit the percentages I need so sometimes I need more fats sometimes I need less but either way I have an addiction to the taste of PB :) And believe me I love healthy fats!:food: LOL!!!! I get a mixture from fish oil, flax seeds, egg yolks, nut butters, etc :squareeyed:

becca79

becca79

Awards
This is one recipe I will absolutly have to try. Thanks!

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
2 Tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa powder
1/2 Tsp of baking powder
1 whole Egg
Whipping Cream
Equivalent of 2 Tbsp of stevia or splenda (optional)

how many cals does that comes out? and how much whippig creme?

def gunna have to give it a try

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
and if u use cottage cheese, would u add that to the whip creme or in place of?