I see Nutrex is dropping a new Anabol product

anyone have any thoughts or experience with 6keto

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
same stuff as the previous version, the just drop two ingredient. It is great to speed up recovery

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
same stuff as the previous version, the just drop two ingredient. It is great to speed up recovery
oh okay. I’ve read it’s similar to epicat. Would u say so?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No not at all, It is suppose to boost protein synthesis, adapt to physical stress, , the mechanism of action of epi product are not the same

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not sold on the product ..fact that they have kept the same ingrident and just moved them down to lower the dose is kinda alarming as well.

but if you do run it .. would like to hear feedback

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dicyclopentaone.... WOW.

Have not seen that ingredient in 25 years. Someone has been scratching around in the former Soviet research.. ZOE Discoveries had a solid DCP product. Looked and smelled like rubber or tar...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Original formula ..

Non-Steroidal Anabolic Multi-Phase Stack 155mg

Dicyclopentanone 10mg
6-Keto Diosgenin 100mg
Acetate Ester 25mg
Propionate Ester 25mg
Cypionate Ester 25mg
Decanoate Ester 25mg

Hecogenin Acetate 10mg
25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One-Undecanoate 25mg
Rhaponticum Carthamoides 10mg

^^ So they cut out 25R & Rhaponticum

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, and this formula from nutrex have been around at least for the last 10 years, and it work great for recovery, and joint., I am running it right now and I have 6 bottles in my stash.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dicyclopentaone.... WOW.

Have not seen that ingredient in 25 years. Someone has been scratching around in the former Soviet research.. ZOE Discoveries had a solid DCP product. Looked and smelled like rubber or tar...
Similar to shilajit resin?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Similar to shilajit resin?
Oh no, DCP was quite different...

It smelled like old rubber tires, and was a mystery anabolic studied in Russia.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1227920

ZOE Discoveries (not labs) was the primary seller of the substance in the US, chemist was Mark Thierman. Despite his eccentric nature, his formulas always delivered. Almost 10 years ago he told me he was thinking of making more of it. Unfortunately, he passed away not long after that. Shame really, take a look at the anabolic activity - then consider the fact it was entirely non-hormonal.

I've sampled plenty of Shilajit/Primavie, and prior to that Russian Moomiyo/Mumie when first introduced into the US (by Rick Brunner/Atletika). This stuff was entirely different...

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting, the Dicyclopentaone have been part of the nutrex formula since the beginning of this product, and I will say anabol 5 have been out for at least 10 year, it wad a grey bottle at the beginning, with a small yellow capsule inside a transparent liquid capsule

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im not sold on the product ..fact that they have kept the same ingrident and just moved them down to lower the dose is kinda alarming as well.

but if you do run it .. would like to hear feedback
Thanks. I don’t think I’ll be using it then, I was under the impression it was a new formula. If it’s been out that long and I haven’t head of it previously it must not be that great.
Anabolic Effect or BMP I think will be my next purchase

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my book if it as been out that long and still produce it is a better indicator that the product work , but that just me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If this works for you then I can't argue that, but I've found this as well as other products like it to be pixie dust, does nothing for me