Anabeta Question/Problem

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey fellaz,

I recieved Anabeta today...took my first dose with my preworkout..took my 2nd dose..stomach kinda emtpy with just bcaas..and it really upset my stomach and threw up everything...Does it need to be taken with food?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
From waht ive read yes, its best to take with some from of food. If you react to it best that way (as opposed to an empty stomch) then that is the way i would take it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try dosing it with your meals tomorrow. Either 1 capsule 4x daily with 4 meals, or 2 capsules twice per day with your 2 biggest meals.

Before trying 2 at once, be sure to try just 1 at once.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys

I took it with food later that night and just now and everything is fine. I guess with is having nutrient reapartitioning effects, its needs something to repartition:oops:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really repartitioning (I don't think) as much as turning up the anabolism which requires more anabolic building blocks (food). However, herbals can upset the stomach so I'd dose with meals.

My plan is to do 2 caps with my 2 large meals since I'm doing leangains and fast 16hrs and eat 8hrs (typically boils down to 2 large meals and 2 high-protein snacks). I may go up to 3 caps per meal, or maybe 2-1-2-1, we'll see how I respond to 4 caps first, but I'm like Mr. BigPR and need to double/triple doses to feel anything.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Milas.Right Now I am dosing 1 cap 4 different times a day with meals. Morning,preWO meal,postWO shake, and late protein shake before bed

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Milas.Right Now I am dosing 1 cap 4 different times a day with meals. Morning,preWO meal,postWO shake, and late protein shake before bed
Do you have more solid food based meals that you could take it with? IMO, whole food provides better building blocks for anabolics, at least for the steroidal kind.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you have more solid food based meals that you could take it with? IMO, whole food provides better building blocks for anabolics, at least for the steroidal kind.
Yeah, I can dose around whole food meals.That's be an easy fix. I might dose with a my lunch since that is my biggest meal besides dinner after my postWO shake.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal. Looking forward to hearing your progress.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's increased my hunger greatly too..It's crazy. It is making it a lot easier for me to eat more which is good for me because I have a hard time eating certain portions at a time

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stated mine on Monday. I'm starving too. Didn't think it would hit so fast. It's a weird feeling, controllable, just feels like I'm never full. Could be dangerous since I'm trying to drop 30lbs lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stated mine on Monday. I'm starving too. Didn't think it would hit so fast. It's a weird feeling, controllable, just feels like I'm never full. Could be dangerous since I'm trying to drop 30lbs lol
Definitely go with body fat percentage on this one. I put weight on but lost body fat simultaneously. If you can get your body fat measured accurately then go for that, if not then check waist circumference through jean size. If your weight stays the same but you lost 4 inches off the waist you would be happy, despite not achieving anything towards your 'weight loss'. Read the articles on the PES website. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely go with body fat percentage on this one. I put weight on but lost body fat simultaneously. If you can get your body fat measured accurately then go for that, if not then check waist circumference through jean size. If your weight stays the same but you lost 4 inches off the waist you would be happy, despite not achieving anything towards your 'weight loss'. Read the articles on the PES website. :)
Definitely, I've never worried too much about the scale. Since February I have lost 30lbs, but most of that was first month. Since then I have stayed around the same weight but dropped pant sizes. I have 2 months till wedding, I know I will still be fat lol, but at least people can tell from my arms, legs and shoulders that I work out lol.

JRC

JRC

Awards
This will be interesting to see how I react once I start anabeta since I am doing IF type eating. I am pretty good about controlling hunger so we will see!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm following IF as well and trying to diet down...AnaBeta may be making things more difficult I'm anticipating :(

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do, ive been following IF and martins protocol for months so its nothing new really. I'm just starving all day cause my cals are around 1200-1500 depending on the day. Can't imagine with anabeta added lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1200-1500? That's really low! What's your maintenance? Do you do 20% above on working days and 20% below on non working days? That sounds like a pretty harsh diet where you'll lose muscle...

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im barely even losing weight to be honest, I dunno. Im about 189, and still putting up some solid numbers. I just drop carbs and increase fat on off days, protein high on all days.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im barely even losing weight to be honest, I dunno. Im about 189, and still putting up some solid numbers. I just drop carbs and increase fat on off days, protein high on all days.
What does a daily diet look like? It just seems incredibly low, that's lower than my contest prep and I dropped 30lbs (and lost muscle).

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one shake (3 scoops), eggs + turkey + 2 slices of white american, and then the 3rd is either sirloin, ground beef, or chicken breast. Id love to go into more detail if ur willing. posting from my phone for now lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one shake (3 scoops), eggs + turkey + 2 slices of white american, and then the 3rd is either sirloin, ground beef, or chicken breast. Id love to go into more detail if ur willing. posting from my phone for now lol
Sure, post up whenever, I'm subbed here or in my log.