Anabeta and tingling in hands and feet?

italianangelo

Awards
Hi, I have been on Anabeta for a week now and notice that I keep getting a tingling sensation in my hands and feet and sometimes dizziness, can anyone explain the tingling or dizziness. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
you may be having a hypoglycemic reaction from the dizziness effects...are you drinking enough water? anabeta makes me thirsty as a horse...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I
Get this too every now and then.. It's not so bad that it disrupts my workout or daily functioning, but definitely noticeable.. Could be a hypo type thing going on.. Could be circulatory issue.. My mom actually has it (I mentioned my symptoms to her ) and she has the same thing.. It's a genetic syndrome.. Nothing harmful, just
Annoying..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't aware anyone experienced tingling in their extremities from AnaBeta. Are you sure the timing is not just coincidental?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't aware anyone experienced tingling in their extremities from AnaBeta. Are you sure the timing is not just coincidental?
Ditto.. My Symptoms are year round, random times, as I mentioned.. It is just a thing that runs in my family .. Perhaps OP has the same thing and doesn't know it