An oldie , I'm back, kind of

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
So after many many years of not being here I decide to come back and see if any of my old friends are here are used to be wrangler girl, now I'm toughchick401......

I feel like I've been through hell and back I've lost both my parents, I pushed away the love of my life which was the biggest mistake of I've been working in psych hospitals all my life and have recently transitioned into being a clinician in a prison very very rewarding yes, but scary work I was diagnosed two years ago with something called Gastro paresis which is when your stomach doesn't digest food so I've gone from 140 to 120 had a G-tube placed had that come out went back up to 140 now I'm back down to 130 and they are trying to decide what nutrition they can get in me since I can't really eat anything because I get sick.

Yet all the while I've been at the gym I can't lift as heavy anymore just because I can't but I still do cardio I became a spin instructor, I Hitt instructor, when Covid hit I was doing 20 classes and I had those taken away due to Covid but now with Covid being two years out I am only subbing classes due to my health issues but I still get into the gym every day I still do what I love every day and that is hit the gym for an hour and either cardio, light weights, something we'll see how the nutrition plays because I know that's a huge important part but it's just not heading in my favor right now...... so for now it's a mixture of Pedialyte, crystal light, water, and I drink that pretty much 24 seven and that keeps me going to the hospital once a week for infusions for iron, potassium, and a banana bag believe it or not I do get a weekly banana bag...... And the hits keep on coming but I'm still here I'm back I hope some old friends are here and I hope to meet some new ones

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yikes, when life gives you lemons....

Well, welcome back and I wish you luck moving forward. Only one way to go from here and that is up👆💪

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agreed. I'm ok people have worse issues and I still get to the gym, I'm just a lot thinner. Lol
I love that response!

When ppl ask me how I'm doing, i always say....terrible thanks for asking lol, I'm joking when I say it but my mind is always thinking that no matter how bad today went, someone had it worse.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I love that response!

When ppl ask me how I'm doing, i always say....terrible thanks for asking lol, I'm joking when I say it but my mind is always thinking that no matter how bad today went, someone had it worse.
Lol I sometimes do.... but figured I would change it up

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
huh gastroparesis. I think of using eggs as easy to digest nutrients and maybe bpc-157 for healing the stomach. curious what you've tried. I was talking to someone about how you could spray injectable bpc-157 into your mouth to get a good oral dose

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
huh gastroparesis. I think of using eggs as easy to digest nutrients and maybe bpc-157 for healing the stomach. curious what you've tried. I was talking to someone about how you could spray injectable bpc-157 into your mouth to get a good oral dose
I've had a g tube, picc line for TPN kind of out of options. :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Back !