Amentoflavone

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can say without a doubt that when I do not take this, I am noticeably less explosive and weaker. I notice it more on upper body days than lower body days.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can say without a doubt that when I do not take this, I am noticeably less explosive and weaker. I notice it more on upper body days than lower body days.
Better keep it in the supp stack then :)

iddc

iddc

Awards
I read somewhere "20x caffeine". forgot the rest of the info.

So let's say you felt sleepy preWO. Take a dose of this and it'll wake you up?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read somewhere "20x caffeine". forgot the rest of the info.

So let's say you felt sleepy preWO. Take a dose of this and it'll wake you up?
The 20x is in relation to calcium release (which ties into the strength benefits) so it won't give you stimulant-like energy similar to caffene.

iddc

iddc

Awards
The 20x is in relation to calcium release (which ties into the strength benefits) so it won't give you stimulant-like energy similar to caffene.
Yup there it is!

But it does seem like it gives users a "feel good" feeling.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup there it is! But it does seem like it gives users a "feel good" feeling.
There's no doubt it has mood enhancing benefits.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I've been on for 5 days now and dosing as recommended. 2 pre w/o and 1 twice a day on non w/o days.

I was on 2 days first before i trained so didn't notice much but then i trained and went "Oh yeah, this is what they were all talking about." First thing i noticed was an incredible pump. Other pre w/o regime is LCLT 3.5mg, Taurine 1.2mg, Choline Bitatrate 1.5mg, Forskolin 500mg and 1 cap of Ampitropin. Intra w/o is water, and many decibels of Rose Tattoo and Slayer!!!

I'm doing IF so my w/o volume has been decreased dramatically over the last few months but this time i couldn't resist doing extra and my body loved it.

As i'm working around injuries i didn't push the weight up much, although i felt i could, so i just went stricter and more reps but i couldn't beleive how easy the reps were. My lungs usually conk out but not this time. Rest time between sets decreased to.

I've been in a great mood, plenty of energy and as someone else mentioned my waist is really trimming up which puts me in a better mood.

Only negative was a slight headache but that may be related to slight dehydration with it being really hot here.

Great supp.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on for 5 days now and dosing as recommended. 2 pre w/o and 1 twice a day on non w/o days.

I was on 2 days first before i trained so didn't notice much but then i trained and went "Oh yeah, this is what they were all talking about." First thing i noticed was an incredible pump. Other pre w/o regime is LCLT 3.5mg, Taurine 1.2mg, Choline Bitatrate 1.5mg, Forskolin 500mg and 1 cap of Ampitropin. Intra w/o is water, and many decibels of Rose Tattoo and Slayer!!!

I'm doing IF so my w/o volume has been decreased dramatically over the last few months but this time i couldn't resist doing extra and my body loved it.

As i'm working around injuries i didn't push the weight up much, although i felt i could, so i just went stricter and more reps but i couldn't beleive how easy the reps were. My lungs usually conk out but not this time. Rest time between sets decreased to.

I've been in a great mood, plenty of energy and as someone else mentioned my waist is really trimming up which puts me in a better mood.

Only negative was a slight headache but that may be related to slight dehydration with it being really hot here.

Great supp.
Awesome man, glad to hear! BTW, did you mean 3.5 grams of LCLT, 1.2 g of taurine, etc? Try working out again with proper hydration, and if you still feel like you're getting a headache, try taking 1-1.5 scoops instead of 2.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, glad to hear! BTW, did you mean 3.5 grams of LCLT, 1.2 g of taurine, etc? Try working out again with proper hydration, and if you still feel like you're getting a headache, try taking 1-1.5 scoops instead of 2.
Synapsin, i think you thought i was talking about High Volume but what i meant was AmentoMAX. High Volume and AminoIV are the next buys on my list though. I've only just bought all the supps i need for now, unfortunately.

I don't really like a lot of blends, opting more for the individual bulk powders and making my own but i really like the sound of these two.

The dosing for the other supps is correct.

I thought i was pretty hydrated but who knows. I get tension headaches from time to time so it may even be that and just coincidence the headache came on the same time. It's only just there, not a throbbing migraine or anything.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin, i think you thought i was talking about High Volume but what i meant was AmentoMAX. High Volume and AminoIV are the next buys on my list though. I've only just bought all the supps i need for now, unfortunately.

I don't really like a lot of blends, opting more for the individual bulk powders and making my own but i really like the sound of these two.

The dosing for the other supps is correct.

I thought i was pretty hydrated but who knows. I get tension headaches from time to time so it may even be that and just coincidence the headache came on the same time. It's only just there, not a throbbing migraine or anything.
Yes you are correct, my bad! A little late here, running on low sleep haha. You shouldn't be getting a headache from the AmentoMax!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Amentoflavone works at GABA-A receptors by negative modulate them. That is the opposite effect what benzodiazepine do, correct?
At the same time it as anti-anxiety effect working through activating serotonin levels and alpha adrenergic receptors? Just trying to understand the work mechanism. :)

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Amentoflavone works at GABA-A receptors by negative modulate them. That is the opposite effect what benzodiazepine do, correct?
At the same time it as anti-anxiety effect working through activating serotonin levels and alpha adrenergic receptors? Just trying to understand the work mechanism. :)
GABA-A Receptors are technically anti-anxiety - but GABA-B receptor activation displays anti-anxiety effects as well.
GABA-A antagonism can boost dopamine, cAMP and other important 'messengers'...these then have anti-depressant and stimulant effects...

GABA Receptor Physiology and Pharmacology
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3012402/
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0028390888900585

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Anyone dosing Amentoflavone with a carb meal notice any Gda type effects?

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Well activating serotonin wouldn't reduce anxiety in most cases. Some studies show activating the post-synaptic 5-HT1A receptors may help 'adaptation to stress'..(<~ http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24258351 ~>)however, there are many negative effects of acting on this receptor (e.g hypothermia, fatigue, cortisol issues and prolactin release).
So it's paradoxical, but the subjective actions would depend on the mental state of the subject.
i.e Buspar would help anxiety by activating 5-HT1A but then the improved quality of life is that 'function' and so, in theory, perceived energy levels are higher by less stress... but in normal individuals without an anxiety disorder, less activation of that receptor is ideal for endocrine homeostasis and hormone production....

Amentoflavone seems to act on the 5-HT2 receptors though, btw..negative interactions with the kappa opioid system probably mediate most of it's effecs...as kappa-io-opioid activation cases a dampening of dopamine activity... { https://www.reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/2pj28h/amentoflavone_a_kappa_antagonist_to_fight/ }

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem-70-3-670
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0006322394900353
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8011800

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Im taking it you guys gave up on amentoflavone since you replaced it with ferulic acid in High volume?
you guys keep replacing everything honestly once alphamine is replaced that will be the end for me and pes not that it matters.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im taking it you guys gave up on amentoflavone since you replaced it with ferulic acid in High volume?
you guys keep replacing everything honestly once alphamine is replaced that will be the end for me and pes not that it matters.
To my knowledge amento has not been replaced. Ferulic acid is in Ergonine not High Volume

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge amento has not been replaced. Ferulic acid is in Ergonine not High Volume
ill update with a picture later, do you think im just makin this stuff up like i have nothing better to do lol

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ill update with a picture later, do you think im just makin this stuff up like i have nothing better to do lol
I checked around after you posted it an still couldn't find anything. They did however just out ferulic in alphamine

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
no more HICA wonder why maybe it went the way of amento

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Is there any decent sources of pure amentoflavone these days? Interested for KOR antagonism and maybe using it over flumazenil for a buddy who needs to get off benzos.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at Black Seed Oil. The thymoquinone in it has been proven very effective at helping users to get off of opioids and bentos.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Look at Black Seed Oil. The thymoquinone in it has been proven very effective at helping users to get off of opioids and bentos.
Yup that's already part of the stack, it's probably #1 importance along Emoxypine and BPC-157.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup that's already part of the stack, it's probably #1 importance along Emoxypine and BPC-157.
Sh!t youve done your research!! Seriously bravo, you are a great friend. Another two to look into is agmatine and memantine. Both can make a world of difference with benzo withdrawals. However, memantine is not for everyone. Whereas I've NEVER heard anyone having a problem with agmatine, but agmatine is definitely more potent for reducing benzo withdrawals symptoms.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Sh!t youve done your research!! Seriously bravo, you are a great friend. Another two to look into is agmatine and memantine. Both can make a world of difference with benzo withdrawals. However, memantine is not for everyone. Whereas I've NEVER heard anyone having a problem with agmatine, but agmatine is definitely more potent for reducing benzo withdrawals symptoms.
Agmatine and magnesium l-threonate/taurate were also included for NDMA antagonism :)

I agree with your point with respect to memantine. It's way too strong and causes brain fog.

What else do you would help? Afobazole and Cerebrolysin are some other very promising restorative substances. Some mild GABAergics like taurine, theanine and ashwagandha aren't a bad idea either. Possibly CoQ10 and PQQ to help defunct mitochondria and perhaps Ipamorelin + Mod-GRF for overall cognitive and sleep benefits from GH and IGF-1.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Agmatine and magnesium l-threonate/taurate were also included for NDMA antagonism :)

I agree with your point with respect to memantine. It's way too strong and causes brain fog.

What else do you would help? Afobazole and Cerebrolysin are some other very promising restorative substances. Some mild GABAergics like taurine, theanine and ashwagandha aren't a bad idea either. Possibly CoQ10 and PQQ to help defunct mitochondria and perhaps Ipamorelin + Mod-GRF for overall cognitive and sleep benefits from GH and IGF-1.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

L-THP has been shown to help with addiction for things like opioids, cocaine, nicotine, etc.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535343/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878639/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5098281/

You can buy it in bulk from LM or in combination products like LM Sleep Caps and LifeSeasons Pain Bloc-R. I haven't tried it for benzos but those two products work great as sleep aids and reducing cravings when I need a break from kratom.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
L-THP has been shown to help with addiction for things like opioids, cocaine, nicotine, etc.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535343/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878639/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5098281/

You can buy it in bulk from LM or in combination products like LM Sleep Caps and LifeSeasons Pain Bloc-R. I haven't tried it for benzos but those two products work great as sleep aids and reducing cravings when I need a break from kratom.
Yeah I've been meaning to pick some up but Liftmode doesn't carry it anymore. It's basically Seroquel-lite.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've been meaning to pick some up but Liftmode doesn't carry it anymore. It's basically Seroquel-lite.
I didn't realize they stopped carrying it in bulk. At least they still have it in their Sleep Caps. I just wish they didn't have melatonin in them. Personally, I like Pain Bloc-R more for this reason...works just as well (or better) for sleep and doesn't make me groggy in the morning.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Would not fuk with any HGH secretagogues, no hard science just anecdotal reports that it can prolong withdrawals. Weed can help but depending on him that can be trading one addiction for another. I CANNOT recommend pregnenolone enough. Melatonin has shown great result, IN STUDIES, to minimize withdrawals from benzos. Not gonna lie I don't know sh!t about Afobazole and Cerebrolysin, I'll look in to it. CoQ10 and PQQ are amazing. There is more I'm missing, but I'm tired and need to get some studying done.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also memantine is not are bad as it's portrayed.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of I forget of few more things. I don't know where you live, but depending on where ibogaine is fuking good send for withdrawals, on almost any substance. But be warned the trip is VERY intense and not euphoric or kind or even pleasant like other psychedelics.

Also if he is having a hard time with the mental withdrawals portion LSD, mushrooms or dmt will greatly help with that.

Seriously psychedelics were originally part of the 12-step program for Alcoholics Anonymous. They work GREAT.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Would not fuk with any HGH secretagogues, no hard science just anecdotal reports that it can prolong withdrawals. Weed can help but depending on him that can be trading one addiction for another. I CANNOT recommend pregnenolone enough. Melatonin has shown great result, IN STUDIES, to minimize withdrawals from benzos. Not gonna lie I don't know sh!t about Afobazole and Cerebrolysin, I'll look in to it. CoQ10 and PQQ are amazing. There is more I'm missing, but I'm tired and need to get some studying done.
How crucial was pregnenolone to recover from benzos?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So about bringing Amento back...

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely be up for straight amento, stacks with everything I like without any negative interactions.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
DHM is benzo antagonist like flumazenil that can speed up the process but might make you feel bad.

In any case, you need to get diclazepam to ensure the smoothest taper possible. That's #1 priority especially if you've been on high doses for months (my buddy was on the equivalent of 120mg valium per day but with RC's like clonazolam/flunitrazolam/flualprazolam).

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Not for recovery, but makes withdrawals much easier.
You mentioned that pregnenolone made benzo withdrawals much easier which makes sense due to various neurosteroids like allopregnanolone being GABA-a positive allosteric modulator and anti-inflammatory in general. Where do you source it from may I ask?

Also, Etifoxine is a Russian Nootropic/anxiolytic that does just that with respect to neurosteroids and TSPO. I completely overlooked it for benzo recovery. Check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etifoxine

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
SSooooooo
Ahh the memories of no hype and coop... the good ol days.

I always like amento. I know ans had “amentopump” or something like that in their products which I enjoyed on top of the analyzed amento. Make it happen ched

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahh the memories of no hype and coop... the good ol days.

I always like amento. I know ans had “amentopump” or something like that in their products which I enjoyed on top of the analyzed amento. Make it happen ched
EXACTLY!!!

Make it happen!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make it happen, The fat burner Norcodrene gave me strong deep pumps.
It didn’t make its way into our stim fat burner powder (which will be out by Memorial Day) . I’d rather release amento as a stand-alone

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It didn’t make its way into our stim fat burner powder (which will be out by Memorial Day) . I’d rather release amento as a stand-alone
So then Amento is coming as a standalone???