Amentoflavone (Komodo Nutraceuticals)

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I recently posted about OxyMax XT and concluded that a stim break of sorts is imminent.

I love this Amento as a pre workout; is this sufficient? How else have you guys used it? (In place of a thermo?)

I miss the Amento boost I used to get from the old (PES) Norcodrene. Looking forward to your feedback folks!

Best,

Ike

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good question. This has recently been brought up elsewhere on the board.

I have been looking at various sups that incorporate this. I don't think I would use it as a single ingredient sup for the price. If it's incorporated into a decent pre it would be a welcome addition to a solid profile matrix.

Mixed reviews on it as a single ingredient sup. Mind you I'm speaking also from a personal budget point of view.

I'm done mixing my own pre from sources single ingredients. My next purchase will probably be Powermax XT as it has 100mg of Amento and a really solid profile.

When comparing (200mg of Amento) in a single ingredient product at the same cost factor I cannot justify.
Looks like I just posted my own answer. It's going to be a trial of Powermax XT for me. Ha.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I recently posted about OxyMax XT and concluded that a stim break of sorts is imminent.

I love this Amento as a pre workout; is this sufficient? How else have you guys used it? (In place of a thermo?)

I miss the Amento boost I used to get from the old (PES) Norcodrene. Looking forward to your feedback folks!

Best,

Ike
Like justhere4comm said, I would recommend Powermax XT if you're taking a stim break. Powermax XT contains a solid daily ergogenic profile and it includes amentoflavone, along with a full serving of creatine and betaine. I also like that Powermax XT has glycerol and taurine, which will help deliver a pump during your workouts. If you like amento, definitely check it out as a good non-stim preworkout option

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
The old Norcodrene was great but it wasn't because of the amentoflavone.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
So what was it in the old formula? johnnyp; Also, what scared me in the new formula is that it claims to have 100mg/caffeine per 1 cap serving. Regardless of my stim tolerance, I can feel 100mg of caffeine! And I just feel weird off of the new formula

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So what was it in the old formula? johnnyp; Also, what scared me in the new formula is that it claims to have 100mg/caffeine per 1 cap serving. Regardless of my stim tolerance, I can feel 100mg of caffeine! And I just feel weird off of the new formula
125 mg in the old formula- per cap

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Amentoflavone might have helped with mood but the combination of yohimbine and other stimulants would have a more noticeable affect.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I def recommend taking PowerMax XT as your break. John hit on everything you need :)

VasoMax is our stim free pre workout. We will be releasing it within the next week or two hopefully so keep your eyes out for that one :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavo2 Max has a full dose of Amentoflavone in it, along with 3g Hydromax and 1g KN03