Amentoflavone in High Volume

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I'm missing something, but If Amentoflavone inhibits Nitric Oxide; why is it included in High Volume

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a PDE5 inhibitor -- vasodilation resulting in more pronounced pumps and endurance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is a PDE5 inhibitor -- vasodilation resulting in more pronounced pumps and endurance.
This. High Volume is an awesome pwo.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure I'm missing something, but If Amentoflavone inhibits Nitric Oxide; why is it included in High Volume
There are different isoforms of NOS, the enzyme that synthesizes nitric oxide. If a pre-workout works through nitric oxide, it's going to work on eNOS which is associated with vasodilation. The only research that I have seen with amentoflavone causing inhibition is in iNOS.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lIke HV but amento solo was 100% useless in my experience

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a PDE5 inhibitor which increases NO, not inhibits it.

I enjoy the ingredient very much so, which is why it's in the new formula of Hemavo2 Max.

Props to PES & HV for bringing it to a non stim free first!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Wait; I see the difference in iNOS vs eNOS; although the data on iNOS is inconclusive...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did my post from yesterday not show up lol

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Wonder why Aleksandar37 hasnt posted in this thread yet...has anyone seen him lately?

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
High Volume is fantastic but the Amentoflavone in it ( or if they removed it ) IMO would / does not at all effect the outcome

I lIke HV but amento solo was 100% useless in my experience
Same

I had a bunch of bottles long while back of Amentoflavone and dosed it stupid high got nothing at all from it; this was followed up with NO_Hypes discussion on bio availability and it completely lacking.

All I can say is I have never noticed a single thing from it over a several months and using 3-6x the amounts discussed

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High Volume is fantastic but the Amentoflavone in it ( or if they removed it ) IMO would / does not at all effect the outcome

Same

I had a bunch of bottles long while back of Amentoflavone and dosed it stupid high got nothing at all from it; this was followed up with NO_Hypes discussion on bio availability and it completely lacking.

All I can say is I have never noticed a single thing from it over a several months and using 3-6x the amounts discussed
Why would you use anything at a high dose for several months if it doesn't work?

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Why would you use anything at a high dose for several months if it doesn't work?
I started at a standard dose for little over a month in isolation, moving the dosage up with discussion by NO_Hype and even at fairly large doses I noticed absolutely nothing.

Used up all the bottles I had bought

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I was more concerned about it inhibiting nitric oxide (which is why I'm using the product, for the nitric oxide). The nitrates in the formula are an awesome combination. But if amentoflavone inhibits their NO producing activities; what's the point. It appears (for now atleast) that it blocks iNOS only.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amento did wasn't miracle but it worked for me. More than anything it was a mood booster. Slight increase in strength during workouts.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amento did wasn't miracle but it worked for me. More than anything it was a mood booster. Slight increase in strength during workouts.
I agree i got some strength increase and mood boost. I enjoyed it. Actually I'm still using it and so is my wife