AM/McDonald's All-Americans (glen, nate, kwycke, etc.)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't wanna give it out on a pub forum, so I'll go ahead and PM it to you Deo...if you don't mind passing it on to NateDogg that is :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i will do so

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm back and ready to pick up my jersey. :) I couldn't have done it without well McDonalds and AM so I am truly the All-American Man. :) My only questions is shouldn't we have a calf coach for our coach?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good to see you back
perhaps a special calf coach needs to be hired
I'm not one to talk though

It's so weird, I can stack 6-7+ plates on the calf machine. While guys 300lbs+ with 21inch calves can't do half that. I'm not certainly not bragging because my calves haven't grown in years since this cycle. Finally they are growing again, but hardly impressive... :frustrate

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
It's so weird, I can stack 6-7+ plates on the calf machine. While guys 300lbs+ with 21inch calves can't do half that. I'm not certainly not bragging because my calves haven't grown in years since this cycle. Finally they are growing again, but hardly impressive... :frustrate
Try doing that for 12 reps with a 5 second negative and a 15 second pause at the bottom. The growth will come.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'll give that a go.
Finally I'm seeing growth again, hopefully its not water. Water actually makes the calves look better (well, in my case).
I believe it's because of the long cycle rather than 2 weeks or 20 days of M1T. You figure ~20 days -- how much are you calves going to grow? Probably not too much.
You might get in 2-3 calves workouts at best.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I have been blessed with good calves ever since I started running track. They just exploded, and ever since I have been 16 they have been around 16 inches even when I weighed around 150. Now they are 17 1/2 and I'm 220. I don't really work them out that much. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Try doing that for 12 reps with a 5 second negative and a 15 second pause at the bottom. The growth will come.
tried that. DC's routine right? all it did was piss me off and make me walk funny. now i mix it up some in hopes of some improvement. monday is heavy day, wednesday is DC calf day, friday is light day.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm back and ready to pick up my jersey. :) I couldn't have done it without well McDonalds and AM so I am truly the All-American Man. :) My only questions is shouldn't we have a calf coach for our coach?
yeahyeahyeah. i hear ya. kinda like deoudes said with the calf strength. all the calf machines are maxed out for at least 12 reps. for heavy day, i have to use the leg press machine. then i see some fat dude with 21" calves using just his bodyweight.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
maybe we need to run more beelze
soccer players are tiny, but have big calves

hey, one of the toughest things I've ever done was around a track backwards a couple of times for hockey. Now that's hell on the calves.

next time you are training, run backwards on the treadmill
no one will think it's odd

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
maybe we need to run more beelze
soccer players are tiny, but have big calves

hey, one of the toughest things I've ever done was around a track backwards a couple of times for hockey. Now that's hell on the calves.

next time you are training, run backwards on the treadmill
no one will think it's odd
i most certainly do not have the coordination for that. it's hard enough to run regular at 250.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Glen is pretty mobile right now - perhaps he could play in the infield. The biggest guy should be DH - Exnihilo (spelling)?

Bohica will want to play somewhere - he may be good on the hot corner (3rd).

The biggest psychopath online should be the closer
btw, I'll play centerfield - Can't let all this speed do nothing. :) Just call me Torri Hunter with muscles

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
okay good, my range in Leftfield has declined as my power has increased... Call it Bonds syndrome

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Can I just be the designated mound rusher?

I'll do it after every strikeout...soon enough they'll just throw us **** we can hit outta the park every time.

I'm requesting 85M over 5 years and ownership of the Team :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Kwycke, CEDeoudes, Nate spring training

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nice glasses nate....but, quit looking at deoudes' butt. I know you need helping filling the thimble, but that's just not right. You're teammates....

:lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha, he's getting it down. Step right, plant right, step left, plant left, repeat.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Nice glasses nate....but, quit looking at deoudes' butt. I know you need helping filling the thimble, but that's just not right. You're teammates....

:lol:
But it's so nice and tight. Look, but don't touch right.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: how about you rush someone after I bean him, they'll never expect that one :icon_lol: you're a true team player kwyck
LOL....Yeah, I'll be the Bobby Bouche (sp?) of the team....:lol:

Gimme the signal, bean the dude, and I'll take off and meet him half way between the mound and home plate :D I'll be sure to set a dentists appt for him before hand, too :rofl:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
alright, what the hell team? why was noone at practice yesterday?

**** it, $1 million suspension and a 5000 word essay on why glen, cuffs, and i have unproportional calves.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I came to practice! Since I am just a backup I am trying to impress you coach! ::brown nose::

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I just got off the DL. First day back since week before July. :eek: Which means, I get to cut again... sorry coach this boy got fat. :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
LakeMount may have to play CF if Bohica reports to camp overweight, Bohica can be DH though ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I just got off the DL. First day back since week before July. :eek: Which means, I get to cut again... sorry coach this boy got fat. :)
don't worry you still get paid

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
goddamnit, what's this team coming to? noone shows up to practice, bohica gained 50lbs, etc. the list goes on and on.

bohica, you're now the DH upon recommendation from deoudes. just received your $1million, i'll expect the essay in by next week.

lakemount, you're in center.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Damn it, I want an extension! "Show me the Money!!!"

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Bohica, report to camp overweight and see how quick your ass will be behind the plate with a mask on hehe. :lol:

I'll take CF ;)
haha the punishment is banishment to the catcher position.

I just bought the hormel turkey chili...
1200mg of Sodium per serving (2 servings per can)

That's pretty high!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
haha the punishment is banishment to the catcher position.

I just bought the hormel turkey chili...
1200mg of Sodium per serving (2 servings per can)

That's pretty high!

Yeah, the spices in there cause that. You have to worry about that more than I do, I am a damn ecto who has to lift twice a day, not really worried about water retention lol.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Ha, man I'm an ecto too, I don't have two-a-days though ;)
It amazes me the burnout training, 2 powerhours at college football camps. overkill x 3000

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ha, man I'm an ecto too, I don't have two-a-days though ;)
It amazes me the burnout training, 2 powerhours at college football camps. overkill x 3000

Actually the training program here is outstanding. Our head trainer is one of like 14 people in the world or something to be have the Master Trainer distinction. He has helped me quite a bit with explosiveness and strength. The only thing that gets me is they complain about some kids gaining weight and yet 4 days per week we are working out twice a day ;). Although the second workout is either speed/agility/or endurance running.

But I give major props to him.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The only thing that gets me is they complain about some kids gaining weight and yet 4 days per week we are working out twice a day ;).
how on earth is that possible :eek:?!?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
how on earth is that possible :eek:?!?

**** once again my lack of attention is screwing other people up. I meant they complain about some kids NOT gaining weight, like staying right where they are. I guess thats not too big of a deal in most cases because they continue to gain strength but as for like d-lineman and stuff who they want to gain some weight its kind of a pain

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm back for practice coach beelze. Just got out of jail today, those pesky autograph grubbing fans don't leave me alone and I had to punch one of them out :D

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm back for practice coach beelze. Just got out of jail today, those pesky autograph grubbing fans don't leave me alone and I had to punch one of them out :D
Don't worry though, it won't make it to the media since I punched out all the cameramen for following me into the showers. :rasp:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry though, it won't make it to the media since I punched out all the cameramen for following me into the showers. :rasp:
ohhh, now it makes sense. it wasn't a cameraman bro. natedogg showed up an hour late with a black eye, blamed it on a shower accident. :think:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
ohhh, now it makes sense. it wasn't a cameraman bro. natedogg showed up an hour late with a black eye, blamed it on a shower accident. :think:
I thought that guy looked familiar, the guy kept winking at me when I was undressing. I just figured it was just from the steam in the shower room.