AM/AB/5alpha stack suggestions

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Have these bottles:
image-2540382079.jpg
And am wondering if I should use all in 4 weeks or extend it to 8 weeks and run the bulk the first 4 and 5 alpha the last 4...

Probably will log this, just so I can get back into it.. As you'll notice, the mass bottles are of older and newer versions. Probably will dose them together to spread the oil into each dose ;)

What do you reps recommend, 4 or 8?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Is your pct only the Reboot? If so follow bottle directions if not and you are trying to maximize gains run them together stack them all. If i was to run it I would go Mass at 9 caps a day Bulk at 4 caps a day and 5alpha test at 2 caps a day to make it last...the last part is hard for me I love those things and end up running them in the 6-9 a day range.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Is your pct only the Reboot? If so follow bottle directions if not and you are trying to maximize gains run them together stack them all. If i was to run it I would go Mass at 9 caps a day Bulk at 4 caps a day and 5alpha test at 2 caps a day to make it last...the last part is hard for me I love those things and end up running them in the 6-9 a day range.
Sorry, I forgot to mention I have torem on hand. Looks like I'll run them all together. Should I dose torem normally or a low dose?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I would always go with full dose or get blood work you never know if it's under dosed so better safe then sorry.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I would always go with full dose or get blood work you never know if it's under dosed so better safe then sorry.
Thanks. And I hear you on the 5-alpha. Is there any remaining bottles left anywhere? I'm looking for cheap or I would buy a bottle of alpha hard.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know of one good place when I looked last week smart powders had them.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bummer I'll look around and post back.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

abp5555

Awards
How would you suggest dosing Nolva and Reboot for a stack like this? Would you also suggest only busting out the SERM when you start to feel sides or running it regardless? Thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I would rather be safe then sorry so 20/20/10/10 reboot ha the dosing on the bottle.