alternative to levi/dcp stack

ofwolfandman

Awards
hey guys,
my girl was going to get the levi/dcp stack but she told me she doesn't want the water retention from the dcp and she doesnt have the money right now for both of them (she's only 18). Could you suggest some other stacking combinations that would work just as well for a girl? meltdown? venom?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would she really want the levi with the tribulus in it? how about diet and cardio at 18?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green Tea caps, fish oil, CLA, and maybe some SesaThin would be a good starting point.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
would she really want the levi with the tribulus in it? how about diet and cardio at 18?
levi would be fine for a woman, ive heard it gives a good boost in sex drive too

ofwolfandman

Awards
jsp if u have read anything at all on this site about levi reloaded you would know that plenty of women take levi. and she will be on a diet and is doing cardio. im not stupid and know that any supplement is not going to work without them

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jsp if u have read anything at all on this site about levi reloaded you would know that plenty of women take levi. and she will be on a diet and is doing cardio. im not stupid and know that any supplement is not going to work without them
i wasn't suggesting that u were stupid... just making a suggestion. i guess u really can't without knowing her height and weight and body fat percentage. is she looking to take something right away. or lose as much fat first with diet and cardio and use supplements later on to keep results going?

ofwolfandman

Awards
well she has been eating a lot better and doing cardio for a few weeks now, she just wants something cuz summer is coming up to give her the extra edge

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree...that would be a solid stack to start with.
if she's short on cash she can get the sesamin oil from bulk nutrition. there's always the ever effective and cheap ECA stack

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if she's short on cash she can get the sesamin oil from bulk nutrition. there's always the ever effective and cheap ECA stack

yeah but for an 18 year old girl? whose probably not used nething before for fat lose or nething else. no way.

ofwolfandman

Awards
yea no ECA for her haha i guess what im asking is what would be the next best fat burner to levi reloaded? ....maybe the scorch/vaporize stack would be good for her? has anybody heard good things about that stack?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah but for an 18 year old girl? whose probably not used nething before for fat lose or nething else. no way.
yea if she's never used anything before. not much info was provided to suggest things.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yea no ECA for her haha i guess what im asking is what would be the next best fat burner to levi reloaded? ....maybe the scorch/vaporize stack would be good for her? has anybody heard good things about that stack?

no if anything...i would go with lipo 6...alot of girls i know have used it and really liked it and had some good results. or maybe even basic cuts...like the name it is pretty basic.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
make sure her diet, cardio and whatever training she does is good first. then look to supplements.

ofwolfandman

Awards
they are good..............that is why i am looking into supplements for her.........is anybody going to suggest a good fat burner besides levi reloaded or lipo 6? what are some products that are similar to dcp?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,
my girl was going to get the levi/dcp stack but she told me she doesn't want the water retention from the dcp and she doesnt have the money right now for both of them (she's only 18). Could you suggest some other stacking combinations that would work just as well for a girl? meltdown? venom?
You're tight, man. I'm 22 years old too and I still go for them high school girls!

skunkman

Awards
Recreate for non-stim fat loss and Adrenalean for the stim effect. I'm running it right now and it is SWEET.

ofwolfandman

Awards
skunkman, are you stacking recreate and adrenalean?

skunkman

Awards
That is the new additions my cutting stack yes.

I also take allot of other things that I consider staples.

Poseidon
Fish Oil
Sesamin
Multi
Rhodiola
Yellow Gold

That's off the top of my head I'm sure there is a few more. I've only been on Recreate and Adrenalean for 2 days so I can't judge the fat loss yet. I can say that I could have drowned myself in the sweat that came from cardio yesterday. I'm really feeling the heat when I start moving around.