Alright. Ready for my first cycle. Can you brahs give me a starter stack?

Flaynk

Awards
I looked for a sticky on starter cycles, but I didn't see it.

Help me out brahs. Ready to pack on 15 lbs in 4 weeks.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
15lbs in 4 weeks? Yip, that will be all retainable muscle.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, exactly, but what stack should I use for 15 lbs of mass?
Im afraid you're not going to gain 15lbs of lean body mass in 4 weeks unless you're coming back from an injury or a long time off, in which case you'd be more returning to where you were than just gaining completely new muscle.

Flaynk

Awards
Im afraid you're not going to gain 15lbs of lean body mass in 4 weeks unless you're coming back from an injury or a long time off, in which case you'd be more returning to where you were than just gaining completely new muscle.
You're 160 lbs bro. Don't even look like you lift in a shirt.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why someone comes here for advice and then insults people giving it to them is beyond me...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BF: 18-20%
Weight: 160 lbs

B 170 x 3
S 225 x 3
D 235 x 3

My goal is to not be huge but to have my abs visible at like 10% BF and to weigh 170 lbs. It's a solid weight for my height.
How much progress have you made in the past 10 or so weeks since you asked basically the same question?

IMO, you're nowhere near ready for a cycle, let alone anything that is intended to put on 15lbs LBM in 4 weeks. You still have plenty of room to grow naturally just by working out and eating right. Then natty supplements will help a bit more, but I wouldn't touch a "cycle" for a long time if I were you. But what do I know, after all I only weight 160lbs (actually, I'm probably about 155 right now).

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, good luck keeping it all though!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injecting bull semen in your anal gland is 100x more anabolic and 300x more androgenic than testosterone mg to mg

clk

clk

Awards
1g test prop + 100mg tren ace. that should do the trick. bet you get a 300# quarter squat by july.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
How much progress have you made in the past 10 or so weeks since you asked basically the same question?

IMO, you're nowhere near ready for a cycle, let alone anything that is intended to put on 15lbs LBM in 4 weeks. You still have plenty of room to grow naturally just by working out and eating right. Then natty supplements will help a bit more, but I wouldn't touch a "cycle" for a long time if I were you. But what do I know, after all I only weight 160lbs (actually, I'm probably about 155 right now).
Lmao plus going from 160 18% to 170 10% would be dropping ~12lbs of pure fat and then putting on 22lbs of pure muscle lmfao people should have to take a test before posting on here

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
15 lbs in 4 weeks...... well , you'll need a tub of cell tech and about 12.5 lbs of 73/27 ground beef . 6 tubs of butter and a case of miller lite. You wont gain 15 lbs of muscle in 4 wks .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I looked for a sticky on starter cycles, but I didn't see it.

Help me out brahs. Ready to pack on 15 lbs in 10 weeks. I have no idea wat iam doing . Help me so i dont kill my self or get gyno in all 3 of my teets

This

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy 15lbs of ground beef and 1 tub gorilla glue. Apply glue to chest, shoulders, lats, arms, and legs. Evenly distribute lean meat over body. Cover with clothes. You have now gained 15lbs of lean mass, and you'll look like you lift when you wear a shirt. That's the only way you're going to do it in 4 weeks. Probably the safest option for you too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're 160 lbs bro. Don't even look like you lift in a shirt.
Profile says you weigh zero bro, who are you to be calling people out? Hmmmmmm?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Profile says you weigh zero bro, who are you to be calling people out? Hmmmmmm?
He said ~10 weeks ago that he was 160lbs at 18-20%, with 170x3 bench and 225x3 squat. Now, I'm nowhere near the biggest or strongest guy on these forums, but you could probably add 100lbs to those lifts for me, but I don't even lift bro, haha.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
He said ~10 weeks ago that he was 160lbs at 18-20%, with 170x3 bench and 225x3 squat. Now, I'm nowhere near the biggest or strongest guy on these forums, but you could probably add 100lbs to those lifts for me, but I don't even lift bro, haha.
Bro I've seen your pics and I'm pretty sure those are Adobe gainz.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
You guys are entertaining!!!!
I almost died when I read, take “Cell Tech.” Back in the day I thought that stuff was going get me jacked!