ALRI Products..what are they?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm a natural athlete and I want to stay that way till I'm older. I'm 22, currently on the metabolic diet and getting good gains, but I'm looking for something that will help me recover and aid me in gaining more strength and give me that edge. I train between 4-6 days a week depending if I'm doing powerlifting routine or muscle conditioning routine. My question is...

Jungle Warfare, Pro-Anabol, Restore, or Bad Ass Mass...are any of these pro-hormones? Steriods? Pro-steroids?

They are hyped as giving you that "natural" edge which would be nice considering how much effort is put into training. I have read conflicting data and I want to know for certain. I understand that Pro-anabol is derived mainly from an ecdysteroid but does this qualify it as a pro-hormone? Some sites have it categorized as a prohormone, others say alternative...some say natural strength aid.

I am a big believer in diet(especially high protein diets) , sleep, and creatine. My current big lifts are

Bench- 405
Squat- 500
Deadlift- 525

Height: around 5'8
Weight: 187

Ive been lifting under 4 years. I'm going to start a 10 week 5,3,2 routine and
if what some sites are saying is correct, these products won't mess with my HPTA axis, not effecting my natural test levels (which at 22 are high), but will help my on my goals.

So...any help?

Thanks!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly its hard to say if there are PH/Steroids in them as they have had a track record of not listing ingredients accurately on the labels. I know the original JW was said to contain a steroid. If there is concern, I would recommend staying away from ALRI completely.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jungle Warfare is listed as a disqualifying product for some of the natural competition groups, but Pro-anabol + Bad Ass Mass are not hormonal. Restore is sort of in the middle, it has a steroidal aromatase inhibitor so better to skip that too.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What in JW makes it banned? So as to avoid it in other products if I come across it.

Any other products that are safe for natual athletes?

Thank you very much for your comments.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it was that in its original formulation it used a variant of ATD as an aromatase inhibitor. There are tons of other all natural products by a variety of companies, the Drive + RPM combination from Applied Nutriceuticals is great. Depends of course on what else if anything you are already using (preworkout, etc)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anybody used the new (red) bottle?

I used the clear bottle yrs back and it was perhaps the best supplement Ive ever used, including all the various PH's.

ALR claims to have not changed the formula (just using a diff nomenclature on the mATD), but Ive heard the contrary as well.

I am really interested in feedback from a reputable user on the current (as in within the last yr) run.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
if you're looking for some good natural supplements look into usplabs all of their products are natural supplements that work really well

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Bench- 405
Squat- 500
Deadlift- 525

Height: around 5'8
Weight: 187
Badass numbers, congrats on the hard work paying off.

JW tested positive for a steroid a while back. It was all sorts of drama, and hard to sort through the truth, but...better safe than sorry.

For strength/mass builders, I would look at (in no particular order) PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack, diesel test hardcore, drive/rpm, or activate extreme. Good luck.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks johnyq. The hard work is becoming like crack...the harder i work the better i feel, but i always want something more intense after awhile. Lifting has def become my drug of choice.

Yeah i think both JW and Restore are out of the picture at this point. Pro-Anabol and BAM still look alright. I tried Prime from USP and i loved it! Steady strength increases even though recovery was the same or lil worse, but that may be due to the routine i was doing at the time.

Thinking on running that 10 week a little dif with 4 weeks of MassFx and Hyperdrol X2 to kick it off. Then 4 weeks (cycling it in) of Pro-A weeks 3-6 and then BAM weeks 5-8(cycling in and out). Still looking for something to finish it off with. Maybe Anabolic Xtreme's PCT? I def wanna look into PP's test rec. stack and diesel test. or maybe ill just use Prime again.

Trying to keep it all as natural as possible.

Goal is to drop body fat and boosts my lifts...Looking for a 600lb squat and deadlift and a 455 bench at 8-10% bodyfat (currently at around 11-12%)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
With lifts those big, its hard to believe you have any extra fat at all.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ha...the extra fat comes with the negligence to aesthetics.

I bulked up to 215 to hit those lifts and since then ive been very very slowly droping so i can compete at my leanest. I've been able to keep all my big lifts and drop a considerable amount of fat. Talk about a slow process, but its been worth it.