Alpha's natty stack

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That was an awesome idea of yours...from now on we call being fat: "it doesn't look right!"
I didn't looked right for the past 10 years and still somehow don't look as right as I want to.LMAO

:haha:
Lmao not right=fat ,
not as lean as I want to= "chunky but funky"

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Amazing fuccing workout today! Holy sh1t it was like I was on cycle still and it just hit me. Now I'll tell you why I promised my girl I'd be back by 920 and the gym opens at 8 but I was determined to have a kick ass workout so what does that mean ? Intensity. Well subconsciously I must have done this on purpose I found a sample packet of something called noxipro in my bag and added it to my scoop of ESP thinking since it has "nox" in the name it's just a pump booster and non stim , well I was wrong lol and the packet was 1.5 servings lmao so fair to say I was cracked the hell out but it made for an amazing workout with a killer pump (I also usually assume samples of stuff I've never heard of are going to be garbage I was wrong about that too lol) started with superseting 2 arm db rows with the little bar rows and then some wide pull downs vbar pull downs and then I took something right out of Jason huhs snapchat he grabs the triangle and does one arm pull downs with that it felt pretty good awkward at first but good, then I did some low cable rows racked out the machine for 8 slow reps. Then biceps wide grip/regular grip curls with the 80 lb bar 8/8 that got my biceps so pumped then some incline curls superset with standing db curls and then rope hammer curls with regular hammer curls went heavy on everything but 5-8 reps and got such a nice pump rest for everything was 30-45 seconds and did 3 sets of everything in right over an hour still feel cracked out lol
Also it could have been the new shirt I got yesterday but my pump looked amazing in the gym lol the shirt might be anabolic
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465739624.724533.jpg
also the veinage was great
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465739651.601213.jpg
the lighting in the pic wasn't as good but still it looked better then ever in person I'm glad that's staying post cycle I never really had veins just 1 or 2 lol
Also chest and triceps were sore as hell from yesterday

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
What did your back look like after that workout?!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Bro my lats still feel pumped and full as ****k couldn't get a good picture cuz im in a rush but the pump was godly

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm jelly of those bis dude. I'm going curl 135 up to my chest for my front squats today as an excuse to work my arms lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm jelly of those bis dude. I'm going curl 135 up to my chest for my front squats today as an excuse to work my arms lol
Lmao anything to get that pump am I right ? Whenever I see an open bar with no weights I'll start curling no matter what I'm doing , and I promise it's just the pump bro haha I hate my biceps no peak and look tiny with no pump they don't grow no matter what , I've used occlusion bands before those are great I want to buy my own pair soon

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I ****ing broke my BFR bands, so pissed. $10 but still, also I get massive arm pumps on the hamstring machine lol it's cause I squeeze the grips so hard.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I ****ing broke my BFR bands, so pissed. $10 but still, also I get massive arm pumps on the hamstring machine lol it's cause I squeeze the grips so hard.
Lmfaooo ive used my partners I loved it each time just the last 15 minutes of the bicep workout I'll ether do my 90 second finisher or little ass weight and sets of 50+ it's great

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I got mine off amazon, the pump is great, the soreness the next day is unreal.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I got mine off amazon, the pump is great, the soreness the next day is unreal.
Lmao I'm in the car with my girls family and my biceps are hurting I keep having to stretch it out they're all like wtf is wrong with you , not to mention it took abou 5-10 minutes to get out of my shirt lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Did you ask them if they had their tickets?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sleeves are enforced at family meetings :( no gun show today lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
We need to hijack the thread for a minute to tell our best Meathead Jokes:

You don't need a dictionary while I'm around, I have the definition! *Most muscular pose*

Someone call a zoo keeper, there are pythons on the loose! *double bicep pose*

Better call a plumber, these pipes about to burst! *double bicep pose*

Not only do I have tickets to the gun show, I got front row seats *most muscular* with a back stage pass *back double bicep*

I think I'm going to need stitches will these cuts *ab pose*

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao I had to look some of these up I don't have that many good ones

Having the right diet,, aint no thang but a chicken wing..or breast......and rice, eggs, and oats. Well you get the point.

Meathead Bluetooth- when your traps are big enough to keep your phone in place.

Went to beat the meat before I hit the gym, forgot I already took my preworkout... Nearly ripped my freaking dick off
(Lmao ^ that ones too much)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Oh man hahahaha, awesome, I'm not allowed to get traps up to my ears...
:(

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao you're going to have to elaborate on that one

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Wife says she likes em now but doesn't want em to reach my ears lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That Tom Hardy build doe

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I know, goalz my man.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465773606.295928.jpg
3.5 days worth of chicken , cuz I'm a bodybuilder right ?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465773631.323147.jpg
11 containers of chicken , cuz it's meal prep Sunday right?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465773656.376391.jpg

And bison cuz well it's Sunday fun day right ?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Monday's are officially my day off because I've been focusing on getting sufficient rest during pct as I feel it's always been a setback for me (not resting enough) and it was probably a set back on cycle so I'll try to keep it 1-2 days a week it seems unlikely but at very least Monday's , calories stay pretty much the same eat slightly less carbs due to not having post workout Gatorade but instead I'll get 30g of carbs in snacks on rest days

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
D*mn, that meal prep is starting to make me hungry (and jealous) :). I tried my hand at making chili tonight (for the first time). I used to be good in the kitchen, now I think I need to leave that stuff up to the wife so I can quite wasting food *sigh* :(. Let it simmer 4x as long as the recipe said, but the d*mn beans still taste under-cooked *uugghh*.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
D*mn, that meal prep is starting to make me hungry (and jealous) :). I tried my hand at making chili tonight (for the first time). I used to be good in the kitchen, now I think I need to leave that stuff up to the wife so I can quite wasting food *sigh* :(. Let it simmer 4x as long as the recipe said, but the d*mn beans still taste under-cooked *uugghh*.
Lol my girl sneakingly taught me to cook, now I'm the chef of the house lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ugh I know that struggle lol
Lol first it started with her cooking and me watching and before I knew what happened she was texting me on her way home from work "what's for dinner" lmao and then my mom took advantage and started placing orders "I want eggplant parm I'll bring the stuff while your at work" lmao the stuff we do for women , I tried those shrugs today bro all I can say is mountain peaks oh mountain peaks

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Great pumpkin session today! Felt good going in after a rest day was shoulder pressing 185x5 like it was nothing then moved on to a bunch of supersets got a great pump it was one of those days I walked out the gym caught my breath and said "****" it's like it hits me "I just had an intense and great workout" I love those days. Got arms on deck tomorrow but might throw in an extra back day before arms I'll see how I feel tonight

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol first it started with her cooking and me watching and before I knew what happened she was texting me on her way home from work "what's for dinner" lmao and then my mom took advantage and started placing orders "I want eggplant parm I'll bring the stuff while your at work" lmao the stuff we do for women , I tried those shrugs today bro all I can say is mountain peaks oh mountain peaks
Wifey cooks on Sundays, other than that it's me in the kitchen all week.

As for those shrugs they're great because it hits the whole trap muscle and by engaging it back and up instead of just up it'll keep the shoulders a bit more pulled back to support your shoulders.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Wifey cooks on Sundays, other than that it's me in the kitchen all week.

As for those shrugs they're great because it hits the whole trap muscle and by engaging it back and up instead of just up it'll keep the shoulders a bit more pulled back to support your shoulders.
Sunday's is when I gotta cook the hardest haha

Yeah I felt that once I started getting the movement down , it was great thou definitely a good change from regular front side and back shrugs lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sunday's is when I gotta cook the hardest haha

Yeah I felt that once I started getting the movement down , it was great thou definitely a good change from regular front side and back shrugs lol
Sunday the wife makes a ton of baked potatoes.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
It kind of hit me today I've been eating too good and when I go to cut/recomp it's going to be a b1tch
I broke down and had a big old ice cream sunday today, i suck!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I broke down and had a big old ice cream sunday today, i suck!
[video=youtube;lamwIgrHqEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lamwIgrHqEY[/video]

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm going to tell myself lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
So I've been wondering why the fucc I've been in such a great mood this entire week I haven't been my normal quiet self and then I realized this is what the SA must be doing if so it's great to not hate being surrounded by people during the day lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So I've been wondering why the fucc I've been in such a great mood this entire week I haven't been my normal quiet self and then I realized this is what the SA must be doing if so it's great to not hate being surrounded by people during the day lol
Yeah that's one side effect, another is making you go 6 to midnight if a gentle breeze hits you. Lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's one side effect, another is making you go 6 to midnight if a gentle breeze hits you. Lmao
I've started seeing that but not fully in effect yet definitely foresee the benefits to come lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
you rub it in so your wife/girlfriend (or both if you're lucky) can rub you off lol

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Libido in a squirt bottle huh? Sounds interesting lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Came to check up on progress, saw the pictures, no more needed to be said.
Lmao thank you bro, actually really satisfied with the way everything's coming back to normal with zero problems

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Had a great leg day today 5 sets of 8 on the squats then on leg press , extensions and curls I tried something new, on every set I did 10 reps with both legs then slightly dropped the weight and hit 5 reps each leg , reps were slow with a good squeeze , gave me a great pump. Still feeling better daily only thing I will note side effects wise, is the amount of acne on my shoulders and back is ridiculous I guess that's from the hormone imbalance and because I'm prone but I'm doubling up on the proactive. Another thing is I guess the laxogen is helping me heal quickly too, not just feeling less sore but also my right wrist feels perfectly fine even thou my left one is fucced (this has been going on before the andros) but also my lower back hasn't been in as much "pain" as normal , my shoulders feel fine and at the end of the cycle my right one was giving me some problems, I know the joints might have just been dry but feel even better then before so I'll give it up to the super laxo. Energy throughout the day has been great better then ever , definitely haven't lost anything I gained (probably still making gains lol) maybe a little extra chunk right now but that's my fault you guys know how every bulk ends lol and me and my girl haven't been doing the best at eating at home while I get the clean options it's still eating out (I.e. Got a plate of chicken with arugula last night) and even though I meal prepped she drags me out lol but I'm not too worried right now. other then that not much else as I said earlier I'm more then satisfied with how everything is back to normal if not better then normal, still got 2 more weeks of pct and then a couple months of nothingness lol , need to order some new protein today if only smith_69 would drop that proSYNC id be good but now I gotta go out and actually choose something lol