Alphamine + Ultima Stack?

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited I've got Alphamine on the way next week. Since Alphamine contains stimulents, I was thinking of stacking it with a non-stim which I would be sipping intra-workout. I have a tub of Ultima and was wondering if there would be any issues with stacking these?

There's alot going on in Ultima's profile.. I know they both have sources of Choline. Also Ultima has 5 grams of carbs from Glucose/Trehalose.. Will this inhibit the effectivness of any of the ingredients in Alphamine? (i.e rauwolscine)

Thanks!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited I've got Alphamine on the way next week. Since Alphamine contains stimulents, I was thinking of stacking it with a non-stim which I would be sipping intra-workout. I have a tub of Ultima and was wondering if there would be any issues with stacking these?

There's alot going on in Ultima's profile.. I know they both have sources of Choline. Also Ultima has 5 grams of carbs from Glucose/Trehalose.. Will this inhibit the effectivness of any of the ingredients in Alphamine? (i.e rauwolscine)

Thanks!
The main issue i see with Ultima being used with Alphamine is the tyrosine. Alphamine contains yohimbine, and in combination with tyrosine can cause BP issues.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
The main issue i see with Ultima being used with Alphamine is the tyrosine. Alphamine contains yohimbine, and in combination with tyrosine can cause BP issues.

Hmm interesting I remember a while ago dsade, and maybe even Smitty defending tyramine in their HEAT stack and said the interaction with alpha-y was much less pronounced than yohimbine hcl. I know tyrosine is differnt than tyramine but they were both brought up

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There might be less of an interaction, im not sure. Tyrosine still causes the issue, albeit less than tyramine. It arises due to rauwolcine/yohimbine acting as mild MAOIs.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
This would be the only thing to keep an eye on. A lot depends on where your BP is normally and it is something hat you can monitor. I think you would be fine, especially if you aren't running other stims along with this.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap...I was gonna stack these and didn't even think about this interaction :eek:. Maybe I'll go with clout or protocol hmmmm :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Crap...I was gonna stack these and didn't even think about this interaction :eek:. Maybe I'll go with clout or protocol hmmmm :D
Good call

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, does the alpha-y have the same effect with N-Acetyl Tyrosine (NAT) of just straight L-Tyrosine?

I've had success running Ultima in the past but I may err on the side of caution and start with Alphamine standalone. Then maybe later in the cycle add half scoop/1 scoop Ultima intra or post wo and see how it goes.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, does the alpha-y have the same effect with N-Acetyl Tyrosine (NAT) of just straight L-Tyrosine?

I've had success running Ultima in the past but I may err on the side of caution and start with Alphamine standalone. Then maybe later in the cycle add half scoop/1 scoop Ultima intra or post wo and see how it goes.
Yes. You should not be combining any form of yohimbine with any form of tyrosine or tyramine.

Anecdotally there is not much to report on the combination of the two, and many poor formulations even by big brands combine the two....but it is not advisable