ALPHAMINE... mmmmm

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Have to say, having been off Alphamine for nearly 2 months, back on it today... it's like an old best friend who I haven't seen in years! Seriously, what THE HELL DO THEY PUT IN THIS STUFF?!?! Interesting... I'm trying the US version, having been on UK version before. I'd say I notice a bit more of a boost from it, so may be the yohimbine.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I had a vision of you chilling on the couch with your best friend Alphamine sitting next to you.

Welcome to the club. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Have to say, having been off Alphamine for nearly 2 months, back on it today... it's like an old best friend who I haven't seen in years! Seriously, what THE HELL DO THEY PUT IN THIS STUFF?!?! Interesting... I'm trying the US version, having been on UK version before. I'd say I notice a bit more of a boost from it, so may be the yohimbine.
Raspberry Lemonade?

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Fruit Punch this time... but I've got Raspberry Lemonade to follow... I'm actually split between the two to be honest, they're both great. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another thread on this, really
Yes, there are a lot of Alphamine threads. Customers should be free to express their satisfaction though. This is a supplement forum after all. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raspberry Lemonade?
Don't you dare try and claim this one for the RL clan.

I can tell he is a man of good taste. He will eventually settle with FP. :D

Touey

Touey

Awards
Yes, there are a lot of Alphamine threads. Customers should be free to express their satisfaction though. This is a supplement forum after all. :)

Alphamine + bdcc making the rocking supplement world go round

[video=youtube;b70nAPj40Eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70nAPj40Eo[/video]

Touey

Touey

Awards
Haha, I had a vision of you chilling on the couch with your best friend Alphamine sitting next to you.

Welcome to the club. :)
I have a picture on bdcc girlfriends getting nark in his predisposing Alphamine infatuations

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a picture on bdcc girlfriends getting nark in his predisposing Alphamine infatuations
It is important that she knows my Alphamine comes first.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fruit Punch this time... but I've got Raspberry Lemonade to follow... I'm actually split between the two to be honest, they're both great. :D
They mix well together too!