Alphamine , love it!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just tried FP for the first time, prefer the RL for sure, has that bit of bitterness to it. Both flavors taste better when chilled IMO

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tried FP for the first time, prefer the RL for sure, has that bit of bitterness to it. Both flavors taste better when chilled IMO
Agreed. Chilled glass of Alphamine first thing in the morning.

... whilst I am still lying in bed lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agreed. Chilled glass of Alphamine first thing in the morning.

... whilst I am still lying in bed lol.
Haha that would require me needing a bar fridge by my bedside, almost worth it lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put Alphamine in an empty shaker and take it to bed with me. When I wake up in the morning and go to the toilet I fill it with cold water and go back to bed.

If I wasn't desperate for the toilet as soon as I woke up I would probably take a shaker full of ice with me as well in the hope that in the morning it was cold water lol.

Not that I am obsessive or anything...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put Alphamine in an empty shaker and take it to bed with me. When I wake up in the morning and go to the toilet I fill it with cold water and go back to bed.

If I wasn't desperate for the toilet as soon as I woke up I would probably take a shaker full of ice with me as well in the hope that in the morning it was cold water lol.

Not that I am obsessive or anything...
You saying you fill the shaker with ice cold toilet water? I confused!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I go to the fridge and get some chilled, filtered water whilst I am up lol.

Then I go back to bed and drink my Alphamine.

Turbod

Awards
Well, here is my 2nd update from OP, 4 weeks of my stack. Only lost another .4 lbs of fat according to body test machine, puts me down 5lbs of fat for the four week run. PBF went from 11.9 to 9.2, I'm very satisfied with the stack. The results could have been better, but the last 2 weeks have been non stop running to prep for wedding, and a family out of state road trip, so my diet has been way off track. I have 9 more days until my wedding, my diet is back on track, I will continue to run the stack until at least then (minus the ephedrine, dropped that last week), maybe get another test next Friday just for grins. Maybe the new T2 will be out when I get back from my honeymoon and I'll run the stack with that instead of the ephedrine :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Losing body fat when your diet has been slack = bi-winning lol.

Good luck with the wedding. Keep us updated!

Ben

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
five days in and I'm now under the influence of alphamine for almost 12 hours!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
five days in and I'm now under the influence of alphamine for almost 12 hours!
We need some Alphamine Addict t-shirts printed lol. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I kept reading about it and couldn't understand it until now. I don't know about fat loss yet, because its only five days in and I'm stacking with DCP so holding water, but in terms of effects on the body...it is by far the best fat loss supplement I've taken. Absolutely zero jitters and come down. Its the only stim from which I don't feel I'm harming my body!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Quick question...can I perform HIIT whilst on Alphamine....I know its an issue with ephedrine...but how is it with Alphamine?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would want one for sure. Size 3xl though. I know how ironic right.
Order yourself an XL and give yourself a deadline to get into it.

If you achieve, you win a prize. If you don't achieve, you owe me one.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question...can I perform HIIT whilst on Alphamine....I know its an issue with ephedrine...but how is it with Alphamine?
Of course it can be used for HIIT. IMO, it's not an issue with E, but that's besides the point.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always perform HIIT while taking Alphamine :D. Just watch your HR and everything just to be safe.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
User and dose dependent. I am fine with it but for others it may be too strong.

Wear a heart rate monitor and take an extra towel to wipe the equipment afterwards lol.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Of course it can be used for HIIT. IMO, it's not an issue with E, but that's besides the point.
Thanks Rodja...I'm assuming Alphamine has less of an effect up the heart the E. I have had problems with E and HIIT in the past, especially with when doing the tabata protocol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree! What's an exclusive club like this if we don't have our club tees?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine or Ephedrine/ Caffeine? Why?
Short and quick reasons:

Alphamine: tastes better and less sides

EC: cheap and effective

I would vote Alphamine personally though. Ran ECA just recently and it gave me too much nausea on an empty stomach on the morning dose to where I would want to gag sometimes. It was very effective though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rodja...I'm assuming Alphamine has less of an effect up the heart the E. I have had problems with E and HIIT in the past, especially with when doing the tabata protocol.
Tabata does that to most without any stims.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you eat in the mornings? How much more effective? How long did you run it for?
No I didn't eat. I was/am doing IF'ing. They both are comparable for weight loss IMO. I've ran both for 8 weeks on separate runs. I ran Alphamine at a higher BF% and ECA at a much lower BF% after my 8 week run with Alphamine. You really can't go wrong with either one, I just would prefer Alphamine because it seemed to get me down to a lower BF% quicker and because of the hardening agents as well as the lean body mass preservation.

You'd have to give both a try first and see how they treat you.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I do it 3x a week and have no issues, just great energy and I breeze through the finisher

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How were the psychological effects of them?
And did you take any other supplements while using them?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Alphamine was very good in the energy/focus department. Waking up in the morning and slamming 1.5 scoops of Alphamine had me ready to go within 15 minutes. I used Alphamine 1.5 scoops pre workout because it was that good at getting me in the zone and ready to hit the gym. ECA I noticed a bit of an energy increase, but nothing like Alphamine.

I was on Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite also.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We really do need us some Alphamine addicts tshirts. I need a quick tonight for my sons baseball practice, was sipping some iced Alphamine. Good times.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
How were the psychological effects of them?
And did you take any other supplements while using them?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
For me Alphamine...hands down. I finished an ECA run a couple of months ago and hated the sides.

a312

Awards
Can women use this too? Can u take it before fasted cardio?

Thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
Definitely and yes it works incredibly well with fasted cardio.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Thanks
1. Yes
2. It's ideal for fasted cardio

My wife has had amazing results with Alphamine

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasted cardio and Alphamine should get engaged.

gts500

Awards
I bought a tube of alphamine for a while ago and ordered 2 craze & Mr hyde & enchanced yesterday... I been a craze freak for a long time and Loved Jack 3D in the old days, but never thought about the combo of enchanced and alphamine ! ?

Here in Sweden craze just been illegal so im looking for something that would make me crazy in the gym !

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good news....my DCP finishes next week - I can't wait to lose the water and see what lurks underneath!
Summer abs hopefully!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Disclaimer: alphamine and fasted cardio don't guarantee babies with blue eyes..
I have blue eyes and ran Alphamine :D no babies though haha.

Younglifter16

Awards
I always feel great after 2 scoops of alphamine + 120mg of methyl-synephrine (and 2 tabs of alphaburn as well). I also throw in some GCBE since the chlorogenic acid can only help higenamine's half life and can't hurt, so why not. Been doing this for my fasted workout (and some BCAA's) and really been loving it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always feel great after 2 scoops of alphamine + 120mg of methyl-synephrine. I also throw in some GCBE since the chlorogenic acid can only help higenamine's half life and can't hurt, so why not. Been doing this for my fasted workout (and some BCAA's) and really been loving it.
I haven't had the chance to run Alphamine + SS MS yet, but I will be trying it soon.