Alphamine, Burn 24, and Vanillean Stack

laidback64

Awards
I hurt my back last year and stopped working out completely. Since then I have gained a ton of weight and have a terrible time with controlling my hunger for carbs.

My back has finally healed enough for me to get back into the gym, but my main goal is fat loss. Along with a lot of cardio and trying to eat better, I am thinking about stacking Alphamine, Burn 24, and Vanillean.

My questions are the following:

1. Should I expect good results with this stack
2. Are they safe to be taken together.
3. Any recommendations on when to take these and how to stack?
4. Heard a couple of stories about Alphamine, if taken as directed should be a safe supplement right?

I am in the 30's and weigh around 270 lbs now. I have literally gained about 40lbs in the last year. Thanks if advance

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Burn24 before meals (high in carbs). Alphamine between meals, away from carbs. Vanillean I'm not a big fan of, but take as directed
4. Not sure what stories you heard but it's quite safe indeed!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It might be best to stagger the start of them a little bit. I just worry that you're going from no gym and having gained 40 pounds to all out cardio with 3 fat burning options. Your body might freak out a bit. Or possibly start them a week after you get back into the gym and your body gets used to the routine again.

laidback64

Awards
mrcooper: thanks for your reply and advice on when to take them!
Aleksandar37: Point well taken. I will take your advice and stagger them from the start. The last thing I need to do, is hurt myself.

laidback64

Awards
mrcooper you stated you don't like Vanillean, would you recommend decimate instead?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
mrcooper you stated you don't like Vanillean, would you recommend decimate instead?
Coop loves Decimate. If you ask nice enough, and he sees you have enough knowledge of the force, he might even recommend adding 25mg Ephedrine to your dose of Alphamine :D! Nothing like Eph to make fat burning a delightful experience!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop, I would love to know some details on this. What did I miss?
It's not a bad product per se, but it seems like more of a health-type product for people with dyslipidemia. The doses and ingredient choices aren't optimal for body recomposition

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
It's not a bad product per se, but it seems like more of a health-type product for people with dyslipidemia. The doses and ingredient choices aren't optimal for body recomposition
I think this is a product you should try to better gauge its properties . Just like Craze, Anabeta, Erase etc I feel this is a supp that has to be practically put to the test before it can be dismissed .

My Gf has been running Alphamine for over 2 months now, yesterday she added vanillean into the mix . Today she told me she sweated through the night, which has not occurred once during her Alphamine run . This morning I saw her go through an insanity workout and sweat profusely. The Thermo effect from vanillean is very pronouced, to pronouced to be just a "health-type product" . I believe its a perfect companion to any weight loss stack.

Btw She has now tried DCP, H.E.A.T stack, Alpha-T2, Shift, OEP, Ur Spray . She said this by far is the best natural "thermo" enhancing product that she has tried . And as a female who as run up to 100mcg of T3 I do trust her feedback in regards to being able to scrutinise the effects of weight loss products

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It might be best to stagger the start of them a little bit. I just worry that you're going from no gym and having gained 40 pounds to all out cardio with 3 fat burning options. Your body might freak out a bit. Or possibly start them a week after you get back into the gym and your body gets used to the routine again.
Excellent advice. Always try to ease your way in, especially after an extended period off

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a product you should try to better gauge its properties . Just like Craze, Anabeta, Erase etc I feel this is a supp that has to be practically put to the test before it can be dismissed .

My Gf has been running Alphamine for over 2 months now, yesterday she added vanillean into the mix . Today she told me she sweated through the night, which has not occurred once during her Alphamine run . This morning I saw her go through an insanity workout and sweat profusely. The Thermo effect from vanillean is very pronouced, to pronouced to be just a "health-type product" . I believe its a perfect companion to any weight loss stack.

Btw She has now tried DCP, H.E.A.T stack, Alpha-T2, Shift, OEP, Ur Spray . She said this by far is the best natural "thermo" enhancing product that she has tried . And as a female who as run up to 100mcg of T3 I do trust her feedback in regards to being able to scrutinise the effects of weight loss products
I can attest to this. I got one of the first bottles of Vanillean and began stacking it with Alphamine right away. The combo is awesome and Vanillean is a strong thermogenic. You will get hot and you will sweat.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see Vanillean is back in stock, but the combo I wanted is not for sale again. Any PES rep know if you guys are going to do the Alphamine + Vanillean combo again?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I have no doubt that Vanillean will induce sweating, but that does not necessarily mean it is working for fat loss. Anyway, those were just my thoughts, if people have had good experiences with Vanillean, then as you said, they should continue using it.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I have no doubt that Vanillean will induce sweating, but that does not necessarily mean it is working for fat loss. Anyway, those were just my thoughts, if people have had good experiences with Vanillean, then as you said, they should continue using it.
Is an increase in body temp not associated with thermogenesis?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
DeciMate is an awesome formula and I am loving AlphaMine+Decimate. I throw in ephedrine sometimes as well when I am feeling frisky. Really awesome combo. Decimate reformulation should be beautiful as well, it is coming soon (so if you like the current formula, stock up ! )

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
But wouldn't Vanillean's thermogenic action being as strong as it is elicit some form of energy expenditure, that could contribute to fat loss? . So far Vanillean seems to have had great anecdotal feedback, so lets see if it will stand the test of the time . In terms of the formulation Matt(Dsade) said this over in the Vanillean Q&A on the BPS company forum:

I spent a VERY long time on this formula. The ingredients work interdependently, which means I don't have to overload the product with excess dosages to get the effects I was going for.
I assume that this product was designed to be strong enough but versatile enough to work as stand alone or work in part of a stack . With DCP 2.0 and a reworking of H.E.A.T Stack in the pipeline I get the feeling that Vanillean is a major piece of a jigsaw that Matt is going to be putting together of the next couple of months (fingers crossed)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
But wouldn't Vanillean's thermogenic action being as strong as it is elicit some form of energy expenditure, that could contribute to fat loss? . So far Vanillean seems to have had great anecdotal feedback, so lets see if it will stand the test of the time . In terms of the formulation Matt(Dsade) said this over in the Vanillean Q&A on the BPS company forum:

I assume that this product was designed to be strong enough but versatile enough to work as stand alone or work in part of a stack . With DCP 2.0 and a reworking of H.E.A.T Stack in the pipeline I get the feeling that Vanillean is a major piece of a jigsaw that Matt is going to be putting together of the next couple of months (fingers crossed)
Thermogenesis can occur at multiple levels. The form of thermogenesis that we typically associate with energy expenditure is uncoupling of the oxidative chain. I don't see any uncoupling agents in the formula unless I am missing some data. You can take a bite of a chili pepper and start sweating your brains out for an hour, but rest-assured, you were not a lipolytic machine when this was occuring.

Again, those were just my thoughts on the product because I was asked. If it has worked for you, I by no means want to dissuade you from using it.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
If you had a choice, what would you guys stack out of these options;

Omega Sports BURN 24 + Pes ALPHA T2?

Pes ALPHA T2 + Genomyx's NEW Decimate?

OR...

Omega Sports BURN 24 + Decimate?

With Alpha T2 I may be pressing my luck trying to get it pass customs, but I've been lucky lately tbh so thought it was worth a shot ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had a choice, what would you guys stack out of these options;

Omega Sports BURN 24 + Pes ALPHA T2?

Pes ALPHA T2 + Genomyx's NEW Decimate?

OR...

Omega Sports BURN 24 + Decimate?

With Alpha T2 I may be pressing my luck trying to get it pass customs, but I've been lucky lately tbh so thought it was worth a shot ;)
I really liked the AlphaT2 and Decimate combo, but I am also a really big fan of Burn24. The AlphaT2 and Decimate combination did give me some great mood...

I'd sad Decimate + AT2 if you want stims or AT2 + Burn24 if you don't want a high stim option/or want to use a caffeinated pre-workout.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I really liked the AlphaT2 and Decimate combo, but I am also a really big fan of Burn24. The AlphaT2 and Decimate combination did give me some great mood...

I'd sad Decimate + AT2 if you want stims or AT2 + Burn24 if you don't want a high stim option/or want to use a caffeinated pre-workout.
Yeah, awesome. I'm still getting thru some Defin8 pre workout I was given (gotta love free supps!) which is caffeinated I believe, plus my missus doesn't drink coffee/tea so I'm thinking that the B24/AT2 combo might best for us both as she's really getting into her own training and eager for an extra lil kick ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I've never had them combined, but if you can get them them stacked they would be epic.

Just remember about importation laws ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had them combined, but if you can get them them stacked they would be epic.

Just remember about importation laws ;)
I know nothing about importation laws, other than they must suck. I feel bad for people who have to worry about that. :(

Is it ironic that I actually started Burn24 this week, have a little bit of some AlphaT2 left that I'll finish this week, and took a scoop of Decimate today? I am actually kind of freaked out now that I literally took all three today after replying to this thread but didn't even think about it. :lol:

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I know nothing about importation laws, other than they must suck. I feel bad for people who have to worry about that. :(

Is it ironic that I actually started Burn24 this week, have a little bit of some AlphaT2 left that I'll finish this week, and took a scoop of Decimate today? I am actually kind of freaked out now that I literally took all three today after replying to this thread but didn't even think about it. :lol:
Haha, it's actually because I'm stalking you and that's where I got the ideas from.

Next time give us a wave out the window, even if you don't see anyone, trust me, I'm watching :lol:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

They do lol. But I don't need your pity :D