Alpha T2 with hormonals

acwingfoot

Awards
thinking of some future stack with some products I have in the closet!!!

Next stack will be focused towards recomp on the side of a cut

Furaguno/alpha T2

furaguno/natadrol/alpha t2

or maybe even

Hdrol/Fura/alpha t2

I ran hdrol this past jan-feb so I won't be looking to run another cycle to till maybe september at the earliest..

basically just asking if alpha T2 would be ok to stack with PH's?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it is perfectly fine to stack with hormonal, and in fact, recommended for hormonal cutting cycles.

I wouldnt take a test booster (natadrol) while you are taking hormonals. Take it after

acwingfoot

Awards
great thanks... i will run fura for prolly 6 - 8 weeks i know the protocol for at2 is no longer than 8 weeks, but does this change when adding in a hormonal .. decrease the length you should run it .. like maybe starting after week two??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have a log going where i just started alpha t-2 along with 200mg test cyp weekly-i think that qualifies as a hormonal.:006:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great thanks... i will run fura for prolly 6 - 8 weeks i know the protocol for at2 is no longer than 8 weeks, but does this change when adding in a hormonal .. decrease the length you should run it .. like maybe starting after week two??
No you do not need to decrease it at all. I would do it the first 8 weeks!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Yea it is perfectly fine to stack with hormonal, and in fact, recommended for hormonal cutting cycles.

I wouldnt take a test booster (natadrol) while you are taking hormonals. Take it after
Don't think Natadrol is considered a Test-booster, as LG's website recommends a pct (though light at that). Its a plant andro the exerts androgenic effects on the body, but does not shift free test in the positive direction. This suggests either no effect on T levels or even mild suppression (hence the recommendation to follow up with formadrol). Its reported effects act more like mild anabolic steroids, so AT2 may be a viable stacking option yet.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think Natadrol is considered a Test-booster, as LG's website recommends a pct (though light at that). Its a plant andro the exerts androgenic effects on the body, but does not shift free test in the positive direction. This suggests either no effect on T levels or even mild suppression (hence the recommendation to follow up with formadrol). Its reported effects act more like mild anabolic steroids, so AT2 may be a viable stacking option yet.
In that case it certainly would be a great option

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ah sweet my question that I had has been answered, I got a bottle of novedex xt sitting around and was thinking if I should take it with the Alpha, but I guess not.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah sweet my question that I had has been answered, I got a bottle of novedex xt sitting around and was thinking if I should take it with the Alpha, but I guess not.
You certainly can....

I wouldnt use any fat burner in a PCT...but if you are taking a PCT product to boost test, then hell yea u can

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
You certainly can....

I wouldnt use any fat burner in a PCT...but if you are taking a PCT product to boost test, then hell yea u can
This is what I will be doing. Currently in week two of PCT (S-Drol) and on day 15 will add in OEP, AT2, Lean Xtreme, and formestane (God I love Formestane). Also running Prime and PowerFULL throughout PCT, Nolva (10mgs ED) and Clomid (25mgs ED) for first 4 weeks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I will be doing. Currently in week two of PCT (S-Drol) and on day 15 will add in OEP, AT2, Lean Xtreme, and formestane (God I love Formestane). Also running Prime and PowerFULL throughout PCT, Nolva (10mgs ED) and Clomid (25mgs ED) for first 4 weeks.
Solid -- what dose formestane u on?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Only ever used IBE's Formex (great product), and during pct I dosed it 75/50/50/25 (mgs of form per day, by week, for four weeks). When i start the formestane I was gonna start off with CEL's rec. dose and decrease by 50 mgs every week, instead of a 100 mg drop after 2 weeks so ill run it like:

200/150/100/50 instead of 200/200/100/100. I like the tighter estrogen control with the gradual pyramid vs. the one step down.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Only ever used IBE's Formex (great product), and during pct I dosed it 75/50/50/25 (mgs of form per day, by week, for four weeks). When i start the formestane I was gonna start off with CEL's rec. dose and decrease by 50 mgs every week, instead of a 100 mg drop after 2 weeks so ill run it like:

200/150/100/50 instead of 200/200/100/100. I like the tighter estrogen control with the gradual pyramid vs. the one step down.
Excellent post. Formestane has a slight rebound gyno risk - especially when run around anabolics. IMO it is a great standalone product (I'd put at least 3 weeks on either side of it before doing something else hormonal) I can see it stacking awesomely with T2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excellent post. Formestane has a slight rebound gyno risk - especially when run around anabolics. IMO it is a great standalone product (I'd put at least 3 weeks on either side of it before doing something else hormonal) I can see it stacking awesomely with T2.
i agree, formestane/AT-2 would be great....hmmmm.