Alpha T2 w/ Havoc cycle??

rage469

Awards
I am currently on a cycle of Havoc(finishing second week) and I have a bottle of Alpha T2 here that I was going to use afterwards but was wondering if you guys would recommend integrating it into my cycle. I start the 3rd week on Monday and would like to add it in then. Use it all the way till week 3 of Pct when I switch to Lean Xtreme. Currently on tons of support supps and just wanted to know if would help increase fat loss while on cycle and still allow to gain same amount of muscle mass. Thanks in advance. Either way seems to be a great product and look forward to using it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently on a cycle of Havoc(finishing second week) and I have a bottle of Alpha T2 here that I was going to use afterwards but was wondering if you guys would recommend integrating it into my cycle. I start the 3rd week on Monday and would like to add it in then. Use it all the way till week 3 of Pct when I switch to Lean Xtreme. Currently on tons of support supps and just wanted to know if would help increase fat loss while on cycle and still allow to gain same amount of muscle mass. Thanks in advance. Either way seems to be a great product and look forward to using it.
You could use Alpha-T2 during your Havoc cycle - if you do, though, you would need to monitor your blood pressure, and if is detrimentally affected, stop the Alpha-T2.

Your NUTRITION and not your supplements or even the Havoc are going to primarily determine whether you recomp successfully during your cycle. Alpha-T2 can help with recomping, yes, but you need to make sure you have ALL your factors in order for the best effects and results.

~Rosie~

rage469

Awards
Thanks for the input and I think that I will just wait till I get on my OEP cycle and stack that with the Alpha T2. Plus the workout will be more for cutting up anyway at that time. May not be good to have bulk in progress and try to recomp at same time. Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input and I think that I will just wait till I get on my OEP cycle and stack that with the Alpha T2. Plus the workout will be more for cutting up anyway at that time. May not be good to have bulk in progress and try to recomp at same time. Thanks again.
No worries :)

Waiting to use it with OEP is another option as well - one that I recommend over your initial choice, actually.

Know that training re "cutting" doesn't really need to change too much from what you would do re "bulking" or "recomping", since training, although important, is generally a secondary factor to nutrition in achieving the results desired.

Bulking and recomping do not occur at the same time, no - your body will do one or the other.

~Rosie~

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I am looking at running something like this with ECA or clen thrown in for good measure.

Let us know what you went with and what the results were like

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I am looking at running something like this with ECA or clen thrown in for good measure.

Let us know what you went with and what the results were like
Clen and/or ECA during a oral steroid cycle? Not such a hot idea. Straight test with that combo is the better option. Your body, so good luck either way. :)