Alpha-T2, Tight Xtreme Reloaded, Shred Matrix, or Black Ultra Concentrate

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Besides EC and a number of others out there, is there much difference in the following

- SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded
- Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
- Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate
- PES Alpha-T2

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES Alpha T2 all day long over the others.

BriceBurnsRed

Awards
I've only ever tried the Lipo 6, it gave me jitters to the max, and I'm pretty stim tolerant. I have heard good things about he Alpha T2 though.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Besides EC and a number of others out there, is there much difference in the following

- PES Alpha-T2
- SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded
- Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
- Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate
There is a reason why alpha t2 is at the top
Of the list ;)

It fuggun works bro

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
LOL; No, I just randomly listed them, there is nothing special with the order. So curious why you prefer Alpha-T2? I have received a number of emails about AN Tight Xtreme Reloaded being the one to go with. LOL

There is a reason why alpha t2 is at the top
Of the list ;)

It fuggun works bro

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
No Dexaprine? 1 pill a day all you need...Convenience in a bottle...not to mention sick results! Alpha t-2 if you had to make a choice!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL; No, I just randomly listed them, there is nothing special with the order. So curious why you prefer Alpha-T2? I have received a number of emails about AN Tight Xtreme Reloaded being the one to go with. LOL
lol...marketing companies love people like you

D3Baseball

Awards
Here's what Tight Xtreme Reloaded does.

Big energy? Yes.
Euphoria? Yes.
Appetite? Sayonara!

Proven fat-burning and appetite ingredients? Yohimbine (including alpha-y), hordenine, synephrine, and of course the tried and true caff/1,3 DMAA combo.

Feel good, nootropics? Why yes :) Along with the aforementioned stimulants, you have sulbutiamine (I've NEVER seen this in a competitor) and b-PEA which are partly responsible for that great focused feeling.

Value? Let's put it this way - 80 hot caps per bottle and there is no way you should need more than 2/day. I would even suggest starting at 1 and see how you feel. From there you can experiment with splitting 1/1 or just the 2, etc. It honestly makes for a very good stim-based preworkout or study aid, which is occasionally how I use it.

I honestly think this could stack with Alpha-T2 as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried Alpha T-2 and Lipo 6 Black. Honestly Dexaprine blows both of these out of the water, but that's just me. One of my favorite thermos.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the helpful feedback while other reps just like to plug their products by saying its the best.

From the other feedback I have been getting, it seems most have been recommending Tight Xtreme Reloaded. :)
In addition, I have heard alot of great things from those that have contacted me and the ingredient list seems top notch.

Here's what Tight Xtreme Reloaded does.

Big energy? Yes.
Euphoria? Yes.
Appetite? Sayonara!

Proven fat-burning and appetite ingredients? Yohimbine (including alpha-y), hordenine, synephrine, and of course the tried and true caff/1,3 DMAA combo.

Feel good, nootropics? Why yes :) Along with the aforementioned stimulants, you have sulbutiamine (I've NEVER seen this in a competitor) and b-PEA which are partly responsible for that great focused feeling.

Value? Let's put it this way - 80 hot caps per bottle and there is no way you should need more than 2/day. I would even suggest starting at 1 and see how you feel. From there you can experiment with splitting 1/1 or just the 2, etc. It honestly makes for a very good stim-based preworkout or study aid, which is occasionally how I use it.

I honestly think this could stack with Alpha-T2 as well.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the helpful feedback while other reps just like to plug their products by saying its the best.

From the other feedback I have been getting, it seems most have been recommending Tight Xtreme Reloaded. :)
In addition, I have heard alot of great things from those that have contacted me and the ingredient list seems top notch.
Be careful in stacking yohimbine or yohimbine alkaloids yeah...some people get BP increases, and some get water retention....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You mean to not go over the recommended dosage of TXR?

Be careful in stacking yohimbine or yohimbine alkaloids yeah...some people get BP increases, and some get water retention....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In general...

Some people can tolerate ccertain levels before it impacts negatively...

Start on the lighter side and dose accordingly to fit needs ;)
as i
found
out too, MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER

D3Baseball

Awards
TXR alone won't overdo it with Yohimbine. I surmise that 1 cap (half dose) of TXR plus a dose of Alpha-T2 wouldn't be a problem either.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Always the case, some people tend to focus on Quantity instead of Quality.

Start on the lighter side and dose accordingly to fit needs ;)
as i
found
out too, MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are TXR logs floating around. Euphoric energy and appetite suppression are strong and immediately noticeable. If you try it, I'd love to hear your feedback!

D3Baseball

Awards
There are TXR logs floating around. Euphoric energy and appetite suppression are strong and immediately noticeable. If you try it, I'd love to hear your feedback!
He's getting to try it :D