Alpha-T2...possible heart palpitations: is this normal?

DavidG

Awards
Just started taking Alpha-T2 and I'm on my second day. I got the bottle yesterday and took an afternoon dose (1 cap), I felt some increased heart rate, but it seemed mild and didn't last too long. However, this morning I took a dose (1 cap) and I felt like my heart was racing for a few hours. Anybody else experience this? I'm kind of worried about continuing to take it if it causes this...is it normal or does it pass after the first few days?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just started taking Alpha-T2 and I'm on my second day. I got the bottle yesterday and took an afternoon dose (1 cap), I felt some increased heart rate, but it seemed mild and didn't last too long. However, this morning I took a dose (1 cap) and I felt like my heart was racing for a few hours. Anybody else experience this? I'm kind of worried about continuing to take it if it causes this...is it normal or does it pass after the first few days?
Maybe it is the stims.. Faster heart rate on stims is normal.

DavidG

Awards
hmm...didn't realize it would have a strong stimulant type effect. From most of the write-ups I've seen on it, it stresses that it doesn't cause stim-type side effects (jitters, heart palpitations, etc) and I usually see people staking it with other stims, like Oxy or ECA.

I'm prescribed a low dose of vyvanse (similar to Adderall XR, but doesn't contain any levo-amphetamine, which is what typically causes reactions like rapid heart rate, etc). I figured it'd be safe to take it together since Alpha-T2 seemed to be stacked with stimulants by most people. Usually I can take the vyvanse with coffee, etc and not experience any stimulant like effects (except increased focus). I'm thinking it has to be the Alpha-T2 that caused that, but I don't know if it was because I took both together or if that is a typical reaction from the T2 itself. For what it's worth, I've never had any stimulate like side effects while taking vyvanse by itself or with coffee/caffeine.

Not sure if I should continue to take it, but it definitely seemed like a promising product. Just wondering if anybody had any experience with taking this with adderall or similar stims, or if this is just a typically reaction or something to be concerned about.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is odd... Was your heart beating too fast??

DavidG

Awards
That is odd... Was your heart beating too fast??
Yeah, it felt like it anyway. I might give it another try, but I'll dose it later around early afternoon to see if that makes a difference. It was just before I went to work this morning so I didn't really have a chance to check my heart rate, but it did feel like it was beating faster...it was fairly noticeable that my heart was beating, whereas normally you don't really notice your heart beating unless you're paying attention to it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any stimulant can cause cause a heart palp...even caffeine.

Sounds like maybe youre heart was racing because you were worried your heart was racing lol.

Out of all the users we have had with ALpha-T2, almost all experience little to no stimulatory effect since our stimulants do not act on cardiac control to the extent of other stimulants do...thus...there would actually be less chance of a heart palp than with other stims.

DavidG

Awards
Any stimulant can cause cause a heart palp...even caffeine.

Sounds like maybe youre heart was racing because you were worried your heart was racing lol.

Out of all the users we have had with ALpha-T2, almost all experience little to no stimulatory effect since our stimulants do not act on cardiac control to the extent of other stimulants do...thus...there would actually be less chance of a heart palp than with other stims.
haha yeah, that's a valid point...I kept waiting for it to kick in so making I set it off in a way. I'll try again tomorrow and see how it goes.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha yeah, that's a valid point...I kept waiting for it to kick in so making I set it off in a way. I'll try again tomorrow and see how it goes.
Probably nervousness or excitement..

DavidG

Awards
Alright so I tried taking a cap today around noon and haven't noticed any irregular heart beat or any other side effects, so everything seems fine...idk if it has to do with taking it first thing in the morning or if it was all in my head. Seems good though...now lets see how good T2 really is :D

DavidG

Awards
Let us know!
So I've been taking two per day and haven't noticed any more side effects, however I've been separating my morning dose of Alpha-T2 from my morning dose of vyvanse just in case that was a problem. I usually take the vyvanse first thing in the AM before breakfast and I've been taking the T2 just after breakfast. Just wondering if it's a problem to take the T2 with breakfast or if it will work just as well?

Currently I'm taking the T2 twice per day...once with breakfast and once around mid-day, roughly 4ish on an empty stomach. How do I know when to bump it up to 3 caps per day? Is there anything I should be looking for to know whether it's working, etc? I know it's only a few days in and I'm not expecting anything crazy over night, just wondering how to tell it's working and when to expect it to "kick in"? After the first day I haven't really noticed any effects from it either, I don't find that I'm sweating more or that I feel hotter. I don't know if that means anything or not.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not everyone notices the increased body temp...but that does not mean it isn't working.

The standard dose is 3 capsules, and as long as someone can tolerate 2 capsules they can go to three. Taking it on an empty stomach is important, and it may decrease effectiveness if not done so.

I would not take any fat burners or stimulants with vyvance. I was not aware you were taking it. It is a prescription stimulant. Before you use alpha-T2 or continue its use, you should give your doctor a call to make sure it is safe.

Mixing ADHD medications with OTC ones is usually a no no.