Alpha Stano Returns - Logging Op

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Stano is Alpha Gainz oral epiandrosterone products.

90 caps:
Each cap is 500mg - 150mg epiandrosterone complexed with 350mg cyclodextrins

Alpha Stano has always been one of ALpha Gainz premier products and was the first product AG brought to market. The cyclodextrin complex increases bioavailability and also causes rapid uptake...meaning you feel this when you take it.

Who's interested in logging a bottle?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am VERY interested to try epiandrosterone . Been wanting to try it for a long time and would be down to do a log for this. Consistent updates and pictures of course . Seems like an amazing compound, similar to proviron in its actions.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A great logging opp for anyone that likes or has wanted to try epi.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice to see guys getting some apps in!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you also make this available for androsterone?
This is something I can investigate when we're looking to source more androsterone...but, it took more than 6 months to get our last batch of androsterone, as it's becoming harder to source and we had to have a whole lot custom made. This was why Alpha Seven was OOS for a few months.

In frankness, we likely won't be able to invest much into custom material productions until we can recover some of these investments that have been unrealized for such extended periods of time.

projects we've invested in that have seen significant delays (means we haven't seen returns on the investments yet)
  • Alpha Stano - delay over 1 year
  • 11-keto - been waiting on material for over 6 months - was the largest investment in material we've ever made and have a long ways to go to recover the costs of this lot.
  • All Out Ultra Edition - was supposed to be released in time for last Black Friday - just released 2 weeks ago
  • Amino Essentials - was supposed to be released in time for last Black Friday - just released 2 weeks ago
  • All Out Sweat Edition - was supposed to have been released for this last NYE - we were really pushing for May - now it's looking like early June.
  • Androsterone - as mentioned above
Once we can recover some of the above investments we can investigate some new fun projects.

Sorry for the long winded explanation - these logistics issues nearly killed us this last year (along with many companies).

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is something I can investigate when we're looking to source more androsterone...but, it took more than 6 months to get our last batch of androsterone, as it's becoming harder to source and we had to have a whole lot custom made. This was why Alpha Seven was OOS for a few months.

In frankness, we likely won't be able to invest much into custom material productions until we can recover some of these investments that have been unrealized for such extended periods of time.

projects we've invested in that have seen significant delays (means we haven't seen returns on the investments yet)
  • Alpha Stano - delay over 1 year
  • 11-keto - been waiting on material for over 6 months - was the largest investment in material we've ever made and have a long ways to go to recover the costs of this lot.
  • All Out Ultra Edition - was supposed to be released in time for last Black Friday - just released 2 weeks ago
  • Amino Essentials - was supposed to be released in time for last Black Friday - just released 2 weeks ago
  • All Out Sweat Edition - was supposed to have been released for this last NYE - we were really pushing for May - now it's looking like early June.
  • Androsterone - as mentioned above
Once we can recover some of the above investments we can investigate some new fun projects.

Sorry for the long winded explanation - these logistics issues nearly killed us this last year (along with many companies).
I appreciate the transparency here. Crazy to think you put in an investment and it's taking that long to get the materials.

That said, can't wait to see All Out Sweat Edition hit!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Stano is Alpha Gainz oral epiandrosterone products.

90 caps:
Each cap is 500mg - 150mg epiandrosterone complexed with 350mg cyclodextrins

Alpha Stano has always been one of ALpha Gainz premier products and was the first product AG brought to market. The cyclodextrin complex increases bioavailability and also causes rapid uptake...meaning you feel this when you take it.

Who's interested in logging a bottle?

I’m open .

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would do this. It would give me an excuse to keep going.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep this going guys. Great opportunity for some lucky members.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't what to follow who ever logs it !!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy Friday! lets get some more apps in here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
opportunity knocks!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not many logging opportunities being offered these days-we need some apps to keep these opportunities alive.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Don’t sleep on this!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not many logging opportunities being offered these days-we need some apps to keep these opportunities alive.
It sure isn't like it used to be !!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I would also be down to give this a go.

Lucidone86

Awards
When Alpha Stano came out what feels like 10y ago it was one of my favorite products I ever tried, felt like oral masteron somedays when you took enough. Really one of my go to compounds when I'm looking for something more mild and still effective. Would love to see how this would compliment my current stack and if it would give me those androgen effects I am seeking to round out this push.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last chance - I was really hoping for more logging apps - will be picking someone by wed

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would have expected several pages especially from all the guys running cycles right now.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm gonna be out of my IML epiandro soon and would love to log it, but I'm also using 4andro and starting 1andro soon so not sure if it would be an ideal log. But I could definitely compare the two products, as the IML is lower dosed and I'm only taking 100-150mg daily atm.

I'll look up the price and see if it's something I will purchase within the next few days.

Reactions: SBH
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately most people dont bother logging supplements anymore. Its sad as its one of my favourite things to read on the forum.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's because if you're on this forum you're probably running too much at the same time to give a proper log. I'm guilty of this.
this is my thought as well

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's because if you're on this forum you're probably running too much at the same time to give a proper log. I'm guilty of this.
Story of my life. The amount of stuff I am on atm is probably the most ever. It’s getting out of hand lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do enjoy reading the log's !

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do enjoy reading the log's !
Agreed. It gives a chance to see how people react to the supps as well as interactions with others, before you buy.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smh lol. Ok... td test as base, 45mg dmz, 30mg epi(not epiandro), 500mg super-2, 200mg 11 kt, ATD, K1ngs shield, tudca, NAC, mk7.

non-hormonal
15mg doses of yohimbine hcl , 4 caps of thermo 7, Blackstone Trojan horse, olympus assas1nate, 1000mg x3 raspberry ketones, 3 sns caps throughout the day of sns green tea extract, 900mg daily of sinetrol, lean extreme, bronkaid Max, ghost burn, mpa vasoburn....All I can remember atm 🤦‍♂️ I’m trying to get ready for Hawaii July 2nd and no abs as of today lol

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Smh lol. Ok... td test as base, 45mg dmz, 30mg epi(not epiandro), 500mg super-2, 200mg 11 kt, ATD, K1ngs shield, tudca, NAC, mk7.

non-hormonal
15mg doses of yohimbine hcl , 4 caps of thermo 7, Blackstone Trojan horse, olympus assas1nate, 1000mg x3 raspberry ketones, 3 sns caps throughout the day of sns green tea extract, 900mg daily of sinetrol, lean extreme, bronkaid Max, ghost burn, mpa vasoburn....All I can remember atm 🤦‍♂️ I’m trying to get ready for Hawaii July 2nd and no abs as of today lol
Damn bro that's quite the stack, 45mg dmz, 30mg epistane.. idk what super-2 is but I'm about to google after i hit the post reply button

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro that's quite the stack, 45mg dmz, 30mg epistane.. idk what super-2 is but I'm about to google after i hit the post reply button
Only stacking methyls for 4 weeks and taking a hefty dose of tudca and nac. Super-2 isn’t methylated which is good

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Only stacking methyls for 4 weeks and taking a hefty dose of tudca and nac. Super-2 isn’t methylated which is good
I can't find anything on super-2.. what exactly is it?