Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea my bad thats clear when I read it again. i had two windows open one was icon one and I combined the products like a moron

Thanks
not a problem, glad to help.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob
Already sold out ?
Sorry guys, we blew threw them really fast, I actually added more to put them back in stock and they were gone within a couple hours.

I'm actually making the second batch of the beta bottles this afternoon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys, we blew threw them really fast, I actually added more to put them back in stock and they were gone within a couple hours.

I'm actually making the second batch of the beta bottles this afternoon.
I knew they would sell fast, androsterone is a great ingredient that is becoming hard to find, and when you can find it you won't find it at that dose for even close to that price!!

I was honestly kind of shocked to see how low this product was priced, truthfully.

great job, boss!!!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excuse my ignorance I never looked in to andros but how suppressive is A7 at recommend dose ( full pct ?) and is recommended dose sufficient or should it be ran a bit higher. I was about to pull the trigger on it but i got something a quite stronger ready to go as soon as things normalize a bit , and I do not want to be suppressed for to long .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excuse my ignorance I never looked in to andros but how suppressive is A7 at recommend dose ( full pct ?) and is recommended dose sufficient or should it be ran a bit higher. I was about to pull the trigger on it but i got something a quite stronger ready to go as soon as things normalize a bit , and I do not want to be suppressed for to long .
what Is the something quite stronger?...at recommended dose alpha seven is a mild cycle with very minimum sides, but should see decent strength gain, hardening of muscles, natural energy and some loss of bf-AND a significant increase in libido... what it will not do is put on a lot of mass, that is not what it is intended to do...

a lot of the stronger stuff comes with sides, alpha seven can be used used in a stack to negate some of the sides that come with mass builders, while also helping to keep bulk clean with less fat, imo.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you . So it’s safe to assume that proper pct is a must . I got trest/sd sprinkled with dien all line up but as of now it is not to wise to start it .( not sure if Im gonna run it so late in a year , I like to run a cycle a year, preferably on a very beginning of it , so Im contemplating something mild ., I guess A7 could be it .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you . So it’s safe to assume that proper pct is a must . I got trest/sd sprinkled with dien all line up but as of now it is not to wise to start it .( not sure if Im gonna run it so late in a year , I like to run a cycle a year, preferably on a very beginning of it , so Im contemplating something mild ., I guess A7 could be it .
hey man, androsterone is great to run with trest.

my recommendation to you is to run alpha seven together with the trest, maybe even frontload the alpha seven and continue the alpha seven with the trest cycle-the dht conversion helps keep trest sides in check.

how long are you planning to run the trest?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not shorter then 8 weeks preferably 10/12 . Trest would be basically a test base for sd and dien ( sd as a kickstart at 15mg for 4 or so weeks and dien trough out . Nothing would be ran at extremely high doses . But as I said I may just postpone it till next year and run something nice a easy/ feel good kind of thing. ( Im 42 and I don’t enjoy hardcore $hit any more )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not shorter then 8 weeks preferably 10/12 . Trest would be basically a test base for sd and dien ( sd as a kickstart at 15mg for 4 or so weeks and dien trough out . Nothing would be ran at extremely high doses . But as I said I may just postpone it till next year and run something nice a easy/ feel good kind of thing. ( Im 42 and I don’t enjoy hardcore $hit any more )
lol...most would consider trest and sd to be pretty hardcore...

yes, alpha seven would be a very good choice for a nice, feel good, side free cycle.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I guess so but as you can see sd at 15 and td trest at ~35 a day is far from hardcore. Twenty years ago 30 mg of sd a day chased with a NoFear was a week sauce . Thanks for your time , stay safe bud .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I guess so but as you can see sd at 15 and td trest at ~35 a day is far from hardcore. Twenty years ago 30 mg of sd a day chased with a NoFear was a week sauce . Thanks for your time , stay safe bud .
you too, stay safe

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just added a small qty into inventory - making a few extras.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad I ordered when I did!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what Is the something quite stronger?...at recommended dose alpha seven is a mild cycle with very minimum sides, but should see decent strength gain, hardening of muscles, natural energy and some loss of bf-AND a significant increase in libido... what it will not do is put on a lot of mass, that is not what it is intended to do...

a lot of the stronger stuff comes with sides, alpha seven can be used used in a stack to negate some of the sides that come with mass builders, while also helping to keep bulk clean with less fat, imo.
What PCT? if there is some suppression/sides.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What PCT? if there is some suppression/sides.
Androsterone would be mildly suppressive, I would advise running for 6-8 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of sustain alpha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Androsterone would be mildly suppressive, I would advise running for 6-8 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of sustain alpha
Invictus would be a fine addition also, imo

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus would be a fine addition also, imo
Invictus is always a great addition! I can't wait for more to be available...hoping to have by the end of the month

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Invictus is always a great addition! I can't wait for more to be available...hoping to have by the end of the month
When you have great products it’s hard to keep them in stock.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pulled a trigger on it . On a different note is 7keto safe for a female ?(looking for something for my old lady and no I’m not planning to let her use A7 lol) seams like some of those DHEAs have some nice effects.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pulled a trigger on it . On a different note is 7keto safe for a female ?(looking for something for my old lady and no I’m not planning to let her use A7 lol) seams like some of those DHEAs have some nice effects.
I’ve never heard of an issue with these and females.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7-keto is female friendly! Iron Legion made a lavender scented versions of VII-KT and Invictus...guys like it too, but Lavender is more popular with the ladies.

Cedarwood (in the standard Iron Legion topicals) can interfere with women's menstrual cycles

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can use. Code chef on Iron Legion for 25% off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for purchase...7keto is non-hormonal, so females can use.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First of all man thanks for your help . Is there any IF or IL products that would be beneficial for a lady?
As @delsolrob stated about there is a lavender VII-KT or Invictus on iron legion. That would work great for woman.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First of all man thanks for your help . Is there any IF or IL products that would be beneficial for a lady?
like @delsolrob said lavender Invictus was made with ladies in mind, but it's oos right now, the vii-xt 7-keto is very good for both male and female... I think the vii-kt comes in lavender also.

lol...i see @cheftepesh1 already has this covered.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
like @delsolrob said lavender Invictus was made with ladies in mind, but it's oos right now, the vii-xt 7-keto is very good for both male and female... I think the vii-kt comes in lavender also.

lol...i see @cheftepesh1 already has this covered.
We are a team. Much love brotha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should have (2) on the way also!!

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Awesome to see a company as great as IF getting androsterone out onto the market. 2 on the way, when can I stock up on more?

Also, anyone have recommendations of what to stack for bulk/cut? Looks like Sustain should be saved for PCT?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome to see a company as great as IF getting androsterone out onto the market. 2 on the way, when can I stock up on more?

Also, anyone have recommendations of what to stack for bulk/cut? Looks like Sustain should be saved for PCT?
There should be more coming into stock. Also yes sustain is best kept for pct.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is the introductory deal still going to be happening?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the introductory deal still going to be happening?
this was a beta release: extremely low cost offering to get some feedback. Hoping to have enough feedback to offer the retail version by the end of the month.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31