cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

NewGrower84

Awards
hey man, androsterone is great to run with trest.

my recommendation to you is to run alpha seven together with the trest, maybe even frontload the alpha seven and continue the alpha seven with the trest cycle-the dht conversion helps keep trest sides in check.

how long are you planning to run the trest?
I know this thread is really old, but I ordered some 7 alpha and dermacrine and sustain alpha, will sus b enough for my pct?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bigT recommended stack :love:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have used sustain for such a cycle. You ca. also look at adding something directly for test like TRS stack or an mtest

NewGrower84

Awards
I have used sustain for such a cycle. You ca. also look at adding something directly for test like TRS stack or an mtest
Thanks so much for fast reply. I'm trying to gain some strength and lose some bf. I'm a rock climber so adding weight is never really a good thing, gravity can be a bitch. I'll just stick with the sus alpha since that's what I already ordered.lol
Glad that's all I need. Also one more quick question, do I need cycle support since it's transdermal? I know ph usually use cycle support, if needed do u have one u would recommend?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31