Guest viewing is limited

Alpha one/ M14ADD stack

Johnny322

Member
I just started an Alpha One/ M14ADD stack. I am also taking CEL cycle assist, Formestane and liver guard. I am bout 4 days into it. i have started off with a dosage of 20mg twice daily of A1 and 30mg twice daily of M14ADD. i will continue this for about 5 more days and then finish out both bottles 60mg daily/90mg daily. Just wondering If anyone had any recomendations of anything else i should add into the stack or take out. i will be running CEL PCT assist. Any suggestions or comments would be great.
I weighed in about 198lbs today (day 4)
Max bench is 265
I will keep posting results!!!
 
You should bridge, rather than stack those two PHs. I definitely wouldnt run both together for a few weeks at 60 and 90. Alpha One will cause a lot of shut down. Its one PH Id definitely run a SERM for PCT.

Id run the bridge

M1
90/90/90

A1
00/00/40/40/60

or something similar to this. Also use a good liver support afterwards in PCT.
 
I have used Sus LMG and Wicked 50 both by AMMO also SUS 500 by Genetic Edge Labs And I have ran cycles of M-Drol. M-Drol was definately the best so far i had great gains in size and strength.
 
Back
Top