Alpha Lion Supp Log/Review

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
Yesterdays session was exactly like last saturday with the exception of my morning ruck march lasted 2:40 minutes this week. Next saturday will be day 20 and my next numbers check. Things have been phenomenal so far and I'm excited to see where they are by then. I'm not qualified to give time tables for proper saturation and the half life of this stuff but at day 20 it should be about full throttle.

Changes planned for next week will be continued increased intensity. I will add another block of 30/60 sprint/walk cycle to each set of sprints I do. I will keep my rest time at 45 seconds across the board. Truthfully it kicked my a$$ this week and I'm not ready for adjustments. I will add 5/10 lbs to certain lifts I know I can jump with but for the most part I wont be making any changes in total lbs for most lifts.

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
Another thing I forgot to mention. If you have followed along at all then you know I've been 1/2 dosing the fat burner. Which is 3 caps a day instead of 6. Next week I'm gonna change it to 2 pills 2x daily and see where that puts me. Also a current photo of myself
20191130_140347~2.jpeg

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
Lunch is bacon cheeseburger. No bun topped with tuna and what the menu called spinach salad but I'm 99% sure its kale. I'll get yesterday's and today's routines up asap
20191203_114330~2.jpeg

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
Yesterday was arms
Sprints
Dips x [email protected]

Cgbp/oh db ext
3×5/[email protected]/40

Seated tri ext 21s
[email protected]

Dips ×[email protected]

Vbar pd/bo rope ext
3×5/[email protected]/60

Dips×[email protected]

Decl skulls/rev incl kb
3×5/[email protected]/50

Dips ×[email protected]

Uhg sb kb/tbar pd
3×5/[email protected]/60

Sprints repeat
Ng pu×[email protected]

Bb curl/hc
3×5/[email protected]/40

Seated PC 21s
[email protected]

Ng pu×[email protected]

Pd cc/cc
3×5/[email protected]/60

Seated PC 21s
[email protected]

Ng pu×[email protected]

Ez curl/rev incl hc
3×5/[email protected]/40

Seated pc 21s
[email protected]

Ng pu×[email protected]

Xwcc/rope HD
3×5/[email protected]/40

Sprints repeat

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
Today was shoulders
Sprints
Scap rotations

Shrug/Bhb shrug
3×10/[email protected]

Cg upright row/ng db fr
3×5/[email protected]/30

Plate raise/db upright row
3×5/[email protected]/40

Fp/bhn pd
2×10/[email protected]/120

Sprints repeat

Arnold press/uhg ez fr
3×5/[email protected]/25

Seated ng ohp/Side lat raise
3×5/[email protected]/30

Fp/bhn pd

Sprints repeat

Bb shrug/armpit row
3×5/[email protected]/40

Db ohp/bo rear delt fly
3x5/[email protected]/20

Fp/bhn pd

Sprints repeat

Db fr/seated bnp
3×5/[email protected]/75

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
Why does it seem like the more ab work i do the bigger my belly looks when I have my tshirt on??

I had a little more on my schedule than normal today so i had to split my routine to about an hour in the morning and in the evening. Gym was also crowded this evening so I had to juggle some things around and through in some alternate lifts. Which I hate doin once i have a planned session already.

Heres dinner. Today is carb loading for me. I'll post both sessions from today asap

4 oz chicken. Cheese. Onions. Honey mustard.

Kidney beans. Brocolli. Cheese.
20191204_164622~2.jpeg

Attachments

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
Yesterday was legs. As I mentioned I had to split my session and make some changes so I still felt like I maximized my time in gym

Sprints

Bb squat/sldl 10" deficit
3x5/[email protected]/65

Leg press/calf ext//goblet sqt
3×5/[email protected]//35

Leg curl/ext
3×10/[email protected]/90

Seated calf/standing calf/ab wheel
3×5/15/[email protected]/140+bw/be

Sprints

2nd session
Sprints

Leg press/calf ext//sumo sqt
3×5/5//[email protected]//35

Curl/ext/standing calf
3×10/10/[email protected]/105/140+be

Sprints

Squats
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
I need to get my sessions up from thur-fri-today. I'll work on that throughout the day but some awesome updates on things. Today I got on the scales and was shocked honestly. As well as with the body fat calipers.

Start weight 209
bf% 26

Weight today 201
Bf%24

That's avg 4lbs/1% a week. I'm not sure that I could drop any more or any faster and continue to make strength gains. Which it's almost fuggin impossible to do anyway. Today makes day 20 and I couldn't be more impressed with these supps. My strength gains havent been leaps and bounds but even whens its measured in lbs, reps, or seconds gains are gains. I havent improved every lift every time but I've progressed considerably overall every day. Later I'll break down the planned progress for next week. Happy lifting

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
I need to get my sessions up from thur-fri-today. I'll work on that throughout the day but some awesome updates on things. Today I got on the scales and was shocked honestly. As well as with the body fat calipers.

Start weight 209
bf% 26

Weight today 201
Bf%24

That's avg 4lbs/1% a week. I'm not sure that I could drop any more or any faster and continue to make strength gains. Which it's almost fuggin impossible to do anyway. Today makes day 20 and I couldn't be more impressed with these supps. My strength gains havent been leaps and bounds but even whens its measured in lbs, reps, or seconds gains are gains. I havent improved every lift every time but I've progressed considerably overall every day. Later I'll break down the planned progress for next week. Happy lifting

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
Saturday my routine was the same as its been the past 2 weeks with a ruck march coming in at 2.5 hours. I'll get some cardio breakdown info and the progress I have planned for next week up asap

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
So plans for next week....

I do sprint circuits on an elliptical. One because it's less stressful on my joints and I can make the transitions from walking to sprinting more abruptly opposed to the time it takes a treadmill to alternate. I run it on level 3 and sprint in the range of 115/125rpm with walking at 55/65 rpm range. Now I'm not sure if I physically cant do it or the machine isn't capable of reading above 125 but it sounds like it's about to fall apart. So this week i will keep my sprints the same except increasing to level 5 resistance on the machine.

My lifts for the most part are in a cycle of
3x5/15
3×5/15
2×10/10
Sprint

I keep all rest periods at 45 seconds except for cleaning weights and setting up my next lift. This week I will be focused on cutting all rest time to 30 seconds and adding ab circuits in the mix instead of increasing lbs lifted. If I make it through the week without any strength loss I'll add weight again the following week