Alpha Lean 7 Question

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I bought myself 2 bottles of Alpha Lean 7. Started taking it the other day and I fast from 8pm til around 11am.
Just wondering if the elevate heart rate is normal even if I didn't do any cardio or any form of workout in the morning?

I do feel a little bit anxious around 30 minutes after taking it and would like to know if this is common and will wear off. Is there something else I can take to support the anxious feelings

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys, I bought myself 2 bottles of Alpha Lean 7. Started taking it the other day and I fast from 8pm til around 11am.
Just wondering if the elevate heart rate is normal even if I didn't do any cardio or any form of workout in the morning?

I do feel a little bit anxious around 30 minutes after taking it and would like to know if this is common and will wear off. Is there something else I can take to support the anxious feelings
prop blend, lol - find out how much caffeine and a-yohimbine is in there. always love companies that hide amounts for stuff that can mess you up. eria jarensis is basically version of pea - how you handle that? may be hard to pee :)

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply guys. I seem to avoid any of that anxious feeling that I explained above when I take some Ambrosia Mental Jewels with it. Heart rate isnt has fast too unless I'm doing cardio.

Adding True Shred and Follidrone wouldn't hurt? Or is that simply wasting money?

Have a bottle of Vector I cant wait to try too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply guys. I seem to avoid any of that anxious feeling that I explained above when I take some Ambrosia Mental Jewels with it. Heart rate isnt has fast too unless I'm doing cardio.

Adding True Shred and Follidrone wouldn't hurt? Or is that simply wasting money?

What are your goals right now? Are you cutting? if so I would recommend taking the True Shred and FD2.0. If you're doing more of a bulk I would take the FD2.0 and Vector.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You bulking, cutting or recomping?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha lean 1 cap a day with 12 weeks of true shred for a cut is awesome. 2 caps of of alpha lean is to much for me. I use alpha lean 3x a year.