True Shred + Alpha Lean 7 + Corti Combat Log

kompaking

Awards
Sup all,

First time posting in a forum in YEARS, been creeping on this site on and off as registered user since 2016. Anywho JUST started a cycle of True Shred + Alpha Lean 7 + Corti Combat this a.m.and thought I'd log it for those who are interested in trying as well.

It took me a hot minute to finally pull the trigger and try this stack...looked around for a few weeks looking for reviews...reviewing the ingredients and such. In addition I think there were only 2-3 reliable logs from beginning to end that documented progress. I'm hoping to make it through the 8 weeks as well and looking for insight and support along the way.

Profile:
35 yrs old
5' 10"
219lbs
24%BF
7-8 years off and on lifting experience, been real consistent past 2 years
Decent experience with stims and supplements

Soooooooooo HERE we GO!

6/18/2018
5:39 a.m. as per rocket 1tbs or was it 2 ACV
2 true shred
1alpha lean 7
2 muscle pharm cla
1 fish oil (forgot the brand send pix later)
1 serving xtend ripped bcaas

Chest and Back:
15 min warm up on the arc trainer
3x20 shoulder rotation (scarecrows + ab(d)uctions)

Pec Deck
1 warm up set 50lbs x 20
Working sets 4x12 (85, 110, 135, 150)
Superset Wide Grip pull downs
3x12 (100, 120, 140,) 1x10 (160)

Incline Bar BP
3x12 (135, 185, 185) 1x10 (225)
Superset under hand T Bar row
I use 25lb plates to get a greater rom
3x12 (75, 100, 150) 1x5 (200)

Decline BP
3x12 (185, 185, 185) 1x10 (225)
Superset hammer strength row
4x12/per arm (70, 95, 95, 105)

It was here at around 6:25/30 i started feeling this awesomeness of f!$kin sh!t UUUPPPP! felt like a beast. Started sweating like a cat in Chinese restaurant (NYC humor) LOL...legit though I felt like I could go on forever. Felt the pump couldn't really see it though, had a large hoodie on. Gonna go in a tee tomorrow to see if I notice any additional visible veins.

Cable crossovers
4x12 (20, 20, 25, 25)
Superset close grip pulldown
4x12 (120, 120, 140, 160)

20 minutes hiit on elliptical

It's now 9:54 as I type this on the A train, and feeling good still not getting the annoying chills and nausea I get with the caffeine and yohimbine hcl stack i was taking but still have that alertness as I'm only on 4hrs of sleep.

Soooooooooo far soo good, after reading the other logs the loggers would say they're excited to see the results to come, I guess I get it now. I'll post before pix later on tonight, forgot to sync my camera and phone.

Any comments welcomed.

kompaking

Awards
Now 11:36 ET, still feeling "UP" AND just had my mid-morning snack ( granny smith apple, greek yogurt, and string cheese). Again I'm running on 4 hours of sleep usually at this time I'm going for my mid morning walk around the office to wake me up. Also the focus I'm feeling is pretty cool. Knocking down task after task. Excited to see where I am 3 weeks from now!

kompaking

Awards
7:06 pm ...took my second dose of true shred 1/2 hour ago, can't help this feeling of heightened senses (IF you know what I mean!) Had a pretty good Monday. found that I felt relaxed and easy going for the whole day, depsite having to provide guided breathing techniques to one of my staff who was having an asthma attack until the paramedics came, and even THEN I was in chill mode. Heading home to try and complete day 1 of insanity with the wife.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Alpha lean 7 and true shred are great products by hard rock supplements for cutting! Based on the other logs from true shred you should get some nice results.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack bro! I dropped 15lbs in 2 months. Go in a deficit and put in the work and it will happen. TRUE SHRED kicks in around week 4, grab a 2nd bottle. Also, I dosed 6 caps a day on 2ND bottle. You will get results!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You really won't "feel" much on the TRUE SHRED but you will "see" the TRUE SHRED. But for the ALPHA LEAN, oh yeah brother...you will be flying high off that sh1t

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna follow, interesting for me. Almost started with your exact stats. I'm 37, 5 9, and was 216 when I started that stack.

kompaking

Awards
LeanEngineer thanks bro looking forward to it..

Day 2:

Woke up at 6:11 today immediately weighed 218.4 lost a little over .5lbs, and took 2 true shred 1 alpha lean 7 1 corti combat 2 cla 1fish oil and tablespoon of ACV. Serving of xtend ripped bcaas.

Woke up feeling really good this a.m. the sleep I had was one for the books the night before clocked in only 3 hours, and still felt decent yesterday. Did day one of Shaun T T25 with my wife last night to get in a little extra cardio. Got in a good 7 hours last night straight at that. Had a great leg workout this a.m.

Leg Day
15 minute warm on the treadmill.
6 minutes Quad, hamstring, groin, glute, lower back and calf stretching

Back squat warm up at 30xbar
2x12 (135, 185) 2x5 (225) 1x3(275)
20 pushups between each set

Leg press
2x15 (180) 2x12 (270)* 2x10 (360) 2x5 (450)

Trap bar Deadlifts w/shrug
4x4 (315) nooo pushups here LOL

Leg extensions
4x12 (110, 160, 160, 185)

Lying leg curls
4x12 (125, 145, 165, 165)

Standing calf raise w/shrug at top
5x20 (200)

20 minutes HIIT on treadmill.

kompaking

Awards
2:55pm Just had lunch, been eating cleaner and feeling a lot lighter. This Alpha Lean 7 gives you this ongoing feeling of "greatness" loving it. I think the fact that I got some good rest coupled with it is amazing. Despite this sticky NYC heat feeling like a champ, got three compliments today :dance:, I'm like legit excited to see the end result. Keep you posted for later's T25 chronicles

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout man! Yea like bossman said, bottle two of true shred and you will definitely see results in the mirror.

kompaking

Awards
NUTRITION 6/19/20
Screenshot_2018-06-20-09-49-21-1.png

ACTIVITY 6/19/20
Screenshot_2018-06-20-09-45-04-1.png

6/19/18 update:

Went to the park and completed day 2 T25 with the Mrs. I actually took another dose of the Alpha Lean 7 around 7ish, and had the craziest 25 minute HIIT session. Sweating like bullets, but not that cracked out feeling, and I ACTUALLY got some REAL good sleep last night

6/20/18
Soooooooooo this a.m.got the usual morning routine completed (true shred, alpha lean, fish oil and cla) and wifey asks me to help her review for an exam. Now I take my workout time mucho seriously, but family duties come first.

Soooooooooo as I'm sitting at the table with her about 35-45 minutes in, the AL7 starts kicking in. Now I'm no newbie to stims...but THIS here was such an unpleasant sensation. Like nauseous and chills, and I felt like I had to spit like a pregnant woman every other minute. I realized that taking this and remaining dormant ISN'T the way to go..it eventually passed, but the 2 prior days taking it and* working out didn't yield such effects.
Moral of the story DON'T take your supps til you're ready to boogie LOL.. I woke up back at 219 definitely had more carbs last night than needed, but it's cool...all a learning process.

BUUUUT on a brighter note, I do look a little leaner, and that vein midline down your arm is slowly appearing (whoop whoop)!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man a cap of ALPHA LEAN at 7pm??? That would screw me up big time. I have to take 1 cap at around 3am for real, that's when I workout . I personally only dose 1 cap a day and it carries me 14 15 hours. That's prolly what got you this morning. Keep grinding and mixing it up , you will find your sweet spot

kompaking

Awards
Man a cap of ALPHA LEAN at 7pm??? That would screw me up big time. I have to take 1 cap at around 3am for real, that's when I workout . I personally only dose 1 cap a day and it carries me 14 15 hours. That's prolly what got you this morning. Keep grinding and mixing it up , you will find your sweet spot
I hope so, that feeling this am, whoooo nooo bueno

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope so, that feeling this am, whoooo nooo bueno
Yeah buddy, ain't bad if your up and moving. But if your in a situation like in the house or office work you can definitely go nuts!!! Sometimes if I know I'm gonna be in that situation I don't even take it. When I do take ALPHA LEAN, I usually skip coffee, and go with non stim pwo. I can usually make 1 bottle of ALPHA LEAN lasts 3 months...lol...if I had to. Try to ween off stims no for a month or so.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like I stated before this log has my interest big time due to the fa t I just ran this exact stack and our stats are dam near the same. By any means I'm not a nutrition expert at all, but if I could make a small suggestion just because it worked for me. I would suggest maybe a 40/40/20 split on your macros, try to get them carbs down to about 100g a day. It worked for me. Good job hitting that protein number too!

kompaking

Awards
Like I stated before this log has my interest big time due to the fa t I just ran this exact stack and our stats are dam near the same. By any means I'm not a nutrition expert at all, but if I could make a small suggestion just because it worked for me. I would suggest maybe a 40/40/20 split on your macros, try to get them carbs down to about 100g a day. It worked for me. Good job hitting that protein number too!
Thanks bro, keeping the carbs a lil high this week just to keep my strength and get in the groove of things...next 2 weeks I'll be dropping the carbs drastically..

kompaking

Awards
Update for 6/20/18
Didn't eat too crazy today had a really hectic day. Managed to squeeze in a delts and traps workout..wanted to do arms too, but remembered I had rehearsal (I play the drums) didn't wanna make my arms jelly.

I took another late alpha and true shred workout was on point.

30 min elliptical warm-up

Barbell Shoulder press
5x12 (65, 85, 105, 105, 85)
Superset with cable front raise
5x12 (20, 20, 25, 20, 20)

Rope face pull
5x12 (85, 85, 85, 90, 90)
Superset with rear delt fly
5x12 (20, 20, 15, 15, 15)

Rear pec dec flye
5x12 (110, 120, 125, 130, 135)
Superset with wide upright row
5x12 (50, 60, 60, 60, 70)

Lateral ez bar raise (courtesy of rocket)
5x12x(20)
Barbell shrug
5x5x(225)

After today's workout
IMG_20180620_222008_224.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout and update pic! Keep it up and true shred will kick in!

kompaking

Awards
Nutrition/macros for 6/20/18
Screenshot_2018-06-21-12-23-57.png

weight loss
2018-06-21 12.26.24.jpg

Sup Gang,

Had a great nights sleep after rehearsal. Woke up at 217 today, so I was a little excited. Woke up kinda on the late side so didn’t bother trying to go to the gym. since I ate so little yesterday and rather early at that, I thought I’d do some fasted HIIT. I took my 2 true shred, 1 alpha lean 7, 2 cla, fish oil, and my serving of xtend ripped bcaas and did the Insanity “Pure Cardio” DVD. Man I was sweating missiles from just the warm up, also had on sauna belt. It’s now 1:33, and I’m feeling pretty good, just a lil sleepy, think it's the weather.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice cardio session! Seems like you have your nutrition and macros on point!

kompaking

Awards
Nice cardio session! Seems like you have your nutrition and macros on point!
It's all a learning process, and that's the beauty of documentation. Last year when I was in better shape i was eating much better, went back to fit bit and realized what I needed to do to make it happen. I'm feeling like this week coming is going to be EPIC progress wise. Finished a major project at work, submitted my last assignment for my degree last night...so this week I should have more time to focus on ME!

kompaking

Awards
6/21/18 update:

So being that I didn't make it to the gym yesterday morning I took it upon me to go last night, and OMG am I glad I went. Maybe it was the carb overload yesterday plus another dose of AL7, but man I f*°«ed chest/and tris up last night.

Didn't do a warm up as I walked to the gym (25min walk to & fro)

Incline db press
30x20lbs warm up set
3x12 (55, 55, 65) 1x8 (80) 1x6 (90)

Decline db
Same rep scheme as above

Incline flye
4x12 (35, 35, 45, 35)

Dips
5x failure

Close grip db flat press
4x12 (65)

Skullcrushers
5x12 (55, 65, 55, 45, 45)

Straight bar press down
5x12 (60, 70, 75, 75, 55)

Reverse press down
Same as above

Last night I was REALLY on some sh!t...I just felt like I could keep on going, and the sweat was just coming down. Definitely looking a bit leaner...that vein down my arm from the other day, is really starting to show.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving how thorough you are being. Keep tracking like this and your results are gonna be sick!

Keep up the good work brother!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above you are doing good in this log! True shred will bring out those veins!

kompaking

Awards
Sup Gang,

6/22/18: Friday morning I woke up super late to the point I rushed a shower and didn't even get a chance to take my supps. Had a pretty groggy day (I get like that when I don't squeeze in a little activity in the morning). Nonetheless I rushed home Friday night LOL took my morning supps at 6:53pm and went to the gym to destroy back.

25 min on arc trainer

5x5 body weight pull up

1x50 warm up rack pulls w/shrug at the top with just the bar
Working sets
5x3 (315)

Close grip T Bar row superset with underhand T Bar row superset with 20 pushups
5x12 (50, 75, 125, 125, 150)

Straight arm pull down
5x12 (55, 55, 70, 70, 75)
superset with seated cable row
5x12 (100, 120, 140, 160, 150)

Close grip pull down
5x12 (140, 140, 160, 160, 140)
Superset with cable face pulls
5x12 (80, 90, 110, 110, 90)

The gym was empty at that time i breezed through all my sets. I'm not sure if the carbs and food I had during the day Friday played a role, but when the Alpha Lean started kicking in got dammit I felt like a bull. And you can see from the write up I was lifting a considerable amount of weight for a considerable amount of volume and I was just in focused BEAST mode it was crazy. I went home and had double chicken and broccoli with brown rice from my local Chinese restaurant, and even he was like what wait no fries and wings? LOL...It's the baby steps that count.

Nutrition for 6/22/18
Screenshot_2018-06-24-10-14-44-1.png

6/23/18 UPDATE
Saturday I woke up late (on purpose) catch up on some rest. Since I had eaten so much the night before, I figured that I'd go to the gym fasted. Took my supps, and went to kill legs.

Same workout as Wednesday workout just upped the volume by one extra set. Had a great workout. Loads of energy, that great sleep made a difference.

Nutrition for 6/23/18
Screenshot_2018-06-24-10-16-51.png

Weight progress
Screenshot_2018-06-24-13-24-18-1.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote