Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am blown away by A4...just amazed at how fast and good the effects came on.

i would appreciate those who are using A4 to post up some feedback here.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hey BigT

Just got my Ultra-Epi for the log. And I took advantage of Fourth of July sale for Alpha Four and Icon One.

I was running a light 1, 4 Andros stack past five week with some 19-nor for the joints and hunger.

So I will be able to comment oral vs high Dose TD of a continued andro stack from iconic.

Main review is on Ultra Epi, but since I have 4-andro and it clearly feels like test base then I can say how TD high dose 4-andro works. I respond well to Andros I just discovered via the cyclosomal delivery stuff from Hi-Tech.

Sorry saw your post and realized how I can get the most out of this log coming up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey BigT

Just got my Ultra-Epi for the log. And I took advantage of Fourth of July sale for Alpha Four and Icon One.

I was running a light 1, 4 Andros stack past five week with some 19-nor for the joints and hunger.

So I will be able to comment oral vs high Dose TD of a continued andro stack from iconic.

Main review is on Ultra Epi, but since I have 4-andro and it clearly feels like test base then I can say how TD high dose 4-andro works. I respond well to Andros I just discovered via the cyclosomal delivery stuff from Hi-Tech.

Sorry saw your post and realized how I can get the most out of this log coming up.
i've ran oral 4-andro before, i 'almost' guarantee you that ALPHA FOUR will blow away the 4-andro you are currently using.

i had to add the almost since there are no 100% certainties in life.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've ran oral 4-andro before, i 'almost' guarantee you that ALPHA FOUR will blow away the 4-andro you are currently using.

i had to add the almost since there are no 100% certainties in life.
Well the cyclosomal/liposomal delivery stuff is pretty good way to take Andros.. works!

But Super excited to run higher dose with TD now my body is warmed up after 4-5 weeks back at it.

Not being a TD expert, best way to take Ultra Epi, let's say high dose to get that winny effect some mention? All at once or twice a day

Rub over shoulders, belly, wrists, other think skin areas with veins?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well the cyclosomal/liposomal delivery stuff is pretty good way to take Andros.. works!

But Super excited to run higher dose with TD now my body is warmed up after 4-5 weeks back at it.

Not being a TD expert, best way to take Ultra Epi, let's say high dose to get that winny effect some mention? All at once or twice a day

Rub over shoulders, belly, wrists, other think skin areas with veins?
neck/shoulders/inner biceps/chest

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone else out there using Alpha Four?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I am. Using it with TD test and proviron. Added A4 about a week ago and so far I’m loving it.
amen, brother...give us a update every now and then!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only used it in cap form and never really got much from it. Now back in the day you probably remember Biotest androsol. It was real 4ad TD (allegedly ) and that stuff was incredible. If A4 is half of that I will be impressed.
my only other experience with 4-andro was OL's el1te4 which i ran with their el1te epi....i though that stack was great, i had bloods done which showed my test doubled from around 500 to over 1000...i don't have bloods to back it up, but from what i am experiencing Alpha Four/Ultra Epi is blowing that other stack out of the water.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my only other experience with 4-andro was OL's el1te4 which i ran with their el1te epi....i though that stack was great, i had bloods done which showed my test doubled from around 500 to over 1000...i don't have bloods to back it up, but from what i am experiencing Alpha Four/Ultra Epi is blowing that other stack out of the water.
With just a week in I cannot say much except for libido and energy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With just a week in I cannot say much except for libido and energy.
yeah, the libido/energy and mood enhancement hit me quick...give it another 5-7 days to start getting the other benefits.

my libido and appetite are off the charts.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been using the ALPHA FOUR for about 3 weeks now and loving it. Strength is up feeling fuller and recovery has been great. Iconic Formulations always come through with their products

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been using the ALPHA FOUR for about 3 weeks now and loving it. Strength is up feeling fuller and recovery has been great. Iconic Formulations always come through with their products
@BigRed1974 hows that libido, lol!!!!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BigRed1974 hows that libido, lol!!!!
I’m on vacation and haven’t worked out this week but I can tell you I look and feel pumped. Must be some glycogen uptake with A4. I’m usually a low carb guy but obviously this week I just eat and the extra carbs is doing it’s magic. Even my wife noticed I looked more muscular and she has no idea I even started A4.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m on vacation and haven’t worked out this week but I can tell you I look and feel pumped. Must be some glycogen uptake with A4. I’m usually a low carb guy but obviously this week I just eat and the extra carbs is doing it’s magic. Even my wife noticed I looked more muscular and she has no idea I even started A4.
(y)

i'm getting a 2nd bottle, this shyt is gold!!!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
(y)

i'm getting a 2nd bottle, this shyt is gold!!!
Ordered another one yesterday. Not doing it now but I’d like to double dose it just to see considering how mild it is. Running Proviron with it should keep E in check and lowering SBGH should help make it a little stronger.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ordered another one yesterday. Not doing it now but I’d like to double dose it just to see considering how mild it is. Running Proviron with it should keep E in check and lowering SBGH should help make it a little stronger.
hope you used my code THEBIGT and saved 25% at iconicformulations.com

be sure and update us!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just ordered my 2nd bottle of Alpha Four, and this time i got some Ultra Hard to go with it....

Alpha Four is the ticket!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang, just made my order yesterday and tracking number shows expected delivery on monday!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my alpha four and ultra hard today...never cease to be impressed with swift delivery from iconic!!!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is a `proper` PCT/SERM required on the back of this?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is a `proper` PCT/SERM required on the back of this?
You could choose to go with sustain alpha. Which is Iconics Libido/pct product or something like clomid. Both are good choices. If you need help find ING either PM me.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
just ordered my 2nd bottle of Alpha Four, and this time i got some Ultra Hard to go with it....

Alpha Four is the ticket!!!
How does Alpha Four compare to Alpha Seven in terms of noticeable gains or recomp effects? So far I am loving Seven but am really anxious to try Four too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How does Alpha Four compare to Alpha Seven in terms of noticeable gains or recomp effects? So far I am loving Seven but am really anxious to try Four too!
seven is better for recomp, imo....if looking for mass Alpha Four is better.

there are combo's of the black series that really compliment each other. i've ran A4 with ultra epi and ultra hard and saw very nice results....come late october early november i will run icon one again, this time with A4.

N

Northcutts

Awards
1 month run complete. I really like this, not been this enthused since the Primordial days.

Supps:
Ran Alpha4, BLR - Follidrone, MGelz - Shred
(and some stables like PalmFruit Extract, Cissus, Circumin etc)

This is mostly me ramping up after gym re-opened 6 weeks ago. I have some equipment but not as much as gym. So call it a 60% 3 month layover.

General:
Later 30s male
5'10-5'11ish
Starting weight: 197
Ending weight: 206
Body fat went down some. For sure a visible difference maybe 1-2%.
Diet - I eat those ExceleV8 meals a lot - because I been workin too much lately to cook.

Notable Lift changes:
Deadlift - Beltless 5x5s hook grip went from 315 perceived hard to 340 fairly cruisin
Bench - 5x5s felt awful at 205 now upto 240 with not much trouble (bench was legit 3 month layover) pre-pandemic weight typically was 245x5x5 for a low baseline.
Squat - I have some hipflexor tendon stuff I am getting over so didn't push this up much on purpose

Also after week 2, volume-wise, I tolerated a lot of volume like deadlift 5x10 @ 225 after the 5x5s.

Mood/Energy:
Alpha4 seems to give the smoothest good feel and I love it.
Libido - went up 3 fold.
Mood - I generally took work stress well. I even started getting more at outdoor venues. Mood felt elevated just every day was a good day kinda feel.
High increase in appetite.

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1 month run complete. I really like this, not been this enthused since the Primordial days.

Supps:
Ran Alpha4, BLR - Follidrone, MGelz - Shred
(and some stables like PalmFruit Extract, Cissus, Circumin etc)

This is mostly me ramping up after gym re-opened 6 weeks ago. I have some equipment but not as much as gym. So call it a 60% 3 month layover.

General:
Later 30s male
5'10-5'11ish
Starting weight: 197
Ending weight: 206
Body fat went down some. For sure a visible difference maybe 1-2%.
Diet - I eat those ExceleV8 meals a lot - because I been workin too much lately to cook.

Notable Lift changes:
Deadlift - Beltless 5x5s hook grip went from 315 perceived hard to 340 fairly cruisin
Bench - 5x5s felt awful at 205 now upto 240 with not much trouble (bench was legit 3 month layover) pre-pandemic weight typically was 245x5x5 for a low baseline.
Squat - I have some hipflexor tendon stuff I am getting over so didn't push this up much on purpose

Also after week 2, volume-wise, I tolerated a lot of volume like deadlift 5x10 @ 225 after the 5x5s.

Mood/Energy:
Alpha4 seems to give the smoothest good feel and I love it.
Libido - went up 3 fold.
Mood - I generally took work stress well. I even started getting more at outdoor venues. Mood felt elevated just every day was a good day kinda feel.
High increase in appetite.
How do you feel since you are coming off of it? And what is your PCT if you don’t mind me asking?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have not used Alpha Four yet but do use the Alpha Gainz 4-andro and Androsterone, same raw source I believe, and they are a great addition to my protocol. I also used these when I was off TRT and they really are a great OTC option. I wish I had access to these back in the day when running PH/DS as they would have made life so much better.

I also plan to get my father on these as a form of OTC TOT(Testosterone Optimization Therapy.)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only used it in cap form and never really got much from it. Now back in the day you probably remember Biotest androsol. It was real 4ad TD (allegedly ) and that stuff was incredible. If A4 is half of that I will be impressed.
Rumor had it some guys would add these cattle pellets and create a product dubbed finasol...........I mean who would do that hehehe.

Androsol and nandrosol were awesome back then. I will say this if you run Alpha-4 high enough you can get the same effects as the carrier is SO MUCH better than those old Biotest products. The carrier back then I believe was almost pure isopropyl alcohol and a massive dose of 4diol, Alpha 4 also has the androstane which is great.

I do remember using androsol in the bathroom at work, 70 sprays BID, and people almost choking when going in there after me lol. Iconic Formulations are so much easier to apply and dry clean compared to the white powder patches of those old products lol.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rumor had it some guys would add these cattle pellets and create a product dubbed finasol...........I mean who would do that hehehe.

Androsol and nandrosol were awesome back then. I will say this if you run Alpha-4 high enough you can get the same effects as the carrier is SO MUCH better than those old Biotest products. The carrier back then I believe was almost pure isopropyl alcohol and a massive dose of 4diol, Alpha 4 also has the androstane which is great.

I do remember using androsol in the bathroom at work, 70 sprays BID, and people almost choking when going in there after me lol. Iconic Formulations are so much easier to apply and dry clean compared to the white powder patches of those old products lol.
Yes the carrier was just iso. LOL... I remember spraying that many before I went to work. An hour later and I was sticking to my seat. That product was great though. I was always skeptical what was in it because I got absolutely shredded on it and the nitrogen retention was incredible. It was very similar to Var.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes the carrier was just iso. LOL... I remember spraying that many before I went to work. An hour later and I was sticking to my seat. That product was great though. I was always skeptical what was in it because I got absolutely shredded on it and the nitrogen retention was incredible. It was very similar to Var.
OG 4diol was suspected, and I personally agree with this, to interact with the AR independent of test conversion. So essentially it was one of the first DS. I do believe much of the effect from the current 4andro/dhea is due to the conversion to 4-diol.

I might have to push alpha-4 to see if I can replicate the bygone products hmmmm....suposed to be staying on base trt and natty products.......must resist temptation........................resistance may be futile........

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OG 4diol was suspected, and I personally agree with this, to interact with the AR independent of test conversion. So essentially it was one of the first DS. I do believe much of the effect from the current 4andro/dhea is due to the conversion to 4-diol.

I might have to push alpha-4 to see if I can replicate the bygone products hmmmm....suposed to be staying on base trt and natty products.......must resist temptation........................resistance may be futile........
I’m running it now and I’m also on TRT but I’d really like to double dose it for a month just for shits and giggles.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

@delsolrob has knocked it out of the park with the new black series, great carrier and very mild on skin.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob has knocked it out of the park with the new black series, great carrier and very mild on skin.
I figured as much. As soon as I finish my Alpha Gainz products I will be running this without a doubt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I figured as much. As soon as I finish my Alpha Gainz products I will be running this without a doubt.
use my code THEBIGT and save 25% at iconicformulations.com....i have ran all of the black series and for me they are fantastic---i just finished a 4 month andro run and am on dermacrine/sustain alpha, don't need anything more since i've been on trt for 12+years.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Four sales have really started to climb the last couple weeks...I think the word is getting out about it's effectiveness! Also, I think people are starting to prepare for bulking in the fall

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Four sales have really started to climb the last couple weeks...I think the word is getting out about it's effectiveness! Also, I think people are starting to prepare for bulking in the fall
alpha four is alphatastic!!!