Almost two weeks into Prime

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Alright,
Figured it was about time I posted up here.
Just my basics....
5'10
217 starting weight

I am also taking the Xyience Fat burner crap and Nox CG3 with this as well. Doing the recommended 2 caps 3xday ... 5 on, 2 off.

Anyways, I started September first. I didn't notice much except that fuzzy feeling in my head, which I assume was some kind of euphoria.

Week 2 and I noticed "slight" strength gains but I would say it is more along the lines of increase in endurance.

This is how my chest routine went over two weeks:

Week 1 Chest
Flat dumbells -
60 x 12
75 x 10
90 x 8
100 x 4

Incline dumbells
60 x 10
70 x 10
80 x 6

Butterfly pushdown

125 x 10
140 x 10
155 x 10
185 x 6

Week 2 Chest
Flat dumbells -
60 x 12
75 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 6

Incline dumbell
60 x 10
70 x10
80 x 10
90 x 8

Butterfly pushdown

125 x 15
140 x 15
170 x 10
200 x 10

I would say that the euphoria feeling is going away, or my body is getting acclimated to it. I do feel more motivated in the gym, and going to the gym. And like I said, it feels like endurance is way up for me. I would like to see some muscle gain though from this, but still unsure about that.

My weight though has gone from 217 to 214.5 and I am not doing any cardio.

Figured I post up so far how it is.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
thx, got mine just waiting to see if i should use it or e-bay it. keep the info coming.....

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
make sure you take prime with meals containing at least 10grams of fat.
The benefits will come, some need a loading phase that may take a couple of days.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Where does the recomendation come form for the 10 grams of fat? It just says take with a meal and yes I assume one would have some type of fat in their meal.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Where does the recomendation come form for the 10 grams of fat? It just says take with a meal and yes I assume one would have some type of fat in their meal.
The recommendation comes from me. Im running a prime log, check it out! and not every condition of dosing allows one to take with a meal or one containing fat for that matter.