ALL METALHEADS GTFIH( assistance requested)

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Dio- rainbow in the dark! First one on my playlist right now lol

Dope-DMFD... Number 2!

Just remember your playlist should be all rise! No fall!! Ever! That's why the ultimate song to end you work out on is.....(drumroll)

Queen- cant stop me now! If that dong doesn't put you in the best most positive invincible
****in mood ever and absolutely make you wanna take on the world balls first... the you obviously don't have a pulse!

~ MANotaur

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Love these lyrics too

[video=youtube;SU1g82WOtUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU1g82WOtUg[/video]
It's like playing in a video game
High value target needs a bullet in his brain
Tired of the bull****
Time he feels the pain
Time for retribution
Tired of his game

Double Tap

Ten ****ing years of trying to track this guy around
We always knew Pakistan is where he'd be found
All's we need's the go-ahead and he goes down
Double tab to the head then he gets drowned

Double Tap

That Bin Laden's gotta go
Code name Geronimo!

Double Tap

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever been to a Metalacolypse show? Now that's great entertainment!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Hellz yea dude, Dethklok is awesome!!!
Hardest of the hardcore fans only attend their shows

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
If that dong doesn't put you in the best most positive invincible
****in mood ever and absolutely make you wanna take on the world balls first... the you obviously don't have a pulse!

~ MANotaur
How about this song...
[video=youtube;VgSMxY6asoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgSMxY6asoE[/video]

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Hellz yea dude, Dethklok is awesome!!!
Hardest of the hardcore fans only attend their shows
I bartend at one of the biggest indoor concert venues in Detroit and they came a few months back. I knew it was gonna be awesome but I had no idea. I'd have to say one of the best if not the best live shows I've ever seen. ****ing hilarious and awesome all at once

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I would love to see them! Brendon Smalls is very talented. I don't see how he can get his voice as low as Nathan's

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Metallica's St. Anger is a musical abortion.

Listen to some Between the Buried and Me. Heavy death metal parts and the sweet soft mellow ballady stuff youre looking for. Doods shred.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Metallica's St. Anger is a musical abortion.

Listen to some Between the Buried and Me. Heavy death metal parts and the sweet soft mellow ballady stuff youre looking for. Doods shred.
I bought St Anger and then threw it out, worst Metallica album EVER! I've seen them live (before that) and they were awesome.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see them! Brendon Smalls is very talented. I don't see how he can get his voice as low as Nathan's
I had no idea that he did ALL the voices untill the show. i heard he did but i thought it was bs untill i saw it. That's mans vocal box is incredible. Talent off the charts. If you have to travel to a nearby state to see them preform do it , totally worth it. All the guys in that band are amazingly talented.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I had no idea that he did ALL the voices untill the show. i heard he did but i thought it was bs untill i saw it. That's mans vocal box is incredible. Talent off the charts. If you have to travel to a nearby state to see them preform do it , totally worth it. All the guys in that band are amazingly talented.
I definately will

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I bought St Anger and then threw it out, worst Metallica album EVER! I've seen them live (before that) and they were awesome.
Kill em all. Love it. Motor breath still one of my favorite songs today.

P.s. **** st anger

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Kill em all. Love it. Motor breath still one of my favorite songs today.

P.s. **** st anger
Yeah...Metallica lost their luster starting with Load (or maybr even black album) I'm kinda partial to master of puppets myself

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yeah...Metallica lost their luster starting with Load (or maybr even black album) I'm kinda partial to master of puppets myself
I was listening to Master of Puppets on my workout this morning. Sometimes, I'll listen to my playlist of a mixture of heavy songs, then other times I'll pick a band mostly Metallica, Hatebreed, Slayer

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I really enjoy the black album.
I do too, but I've heard some people say it was the beginning of the end when you look at the overall progression of their albums - I do have to agree with that somewhat...

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
God dam. Good to see this thread wake the fck up.
All tbis new sht like hatebreed, god forbid, and whateverelse I canf remember now... but I keep going back to lamb of God, pantera and
Whatever im wasted

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
All tbis new sht like hatebreed, god forbid, and whateverelse I canf remember now... but I keep going back to lamb of God, pantera and
Whatever im wasted
Speaking of Pantera, I think if they hadn't have broken up, they would have been one of, if not the biggest and most popular metal group around!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Metallica has been and always will be my favorite band and I agree that Kill Em All, Ride The Lightening, Master Of Puppets, and And Justice For All are all brilliant albums and untouchable. The Black Album is where they grew their huge commercial success and is still a damn good album. Load and reload in my opinion are not terrible albums, they are in no means comparable to their earlier works yet at the same time have some great songs and cool riffs on them. St. Anger is well what it is, it was an experiment and more of therapy record for the band but as well has some cool material on it. In my humble opinion no one can say that Death Magnetic is a bad album, Death Magnetic is a phenomenal mix of their older thrash days mixed in with some new school ideas and a wider vocal range from James. If anything that album has more then made up for their past three records they put out.
Agree with you 100%

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Just saw them not to long ago with the black dahlia murder, all that remains and machine head. Such an awesome show. I was mainly there for the black dahlia murder but enjoyed dethklok a lot haha

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Just saw them not to long ago with the black dahlia murder, all that remains and machine head. Such an awesome show. I was mainly there for the black dahlia murder but enjoyed dethklok a lot haha
That sounds like one hell of a show

EatLiftGrow

Awards
Whatever im wasted
Lamb of God never fails!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Just saw gwar for the first time a few months ago - it was a really good time - definitely a fun show

trademark083

Awards
E town concrete

System of a down
Hed pe
All their first albums def in my gym playlist

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yup same tour line up we had here in Detroit. Everybody say cocaine! some of the commentary skits between songs had me in tears laughing so hard.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Yup same tour line up we had here in Detroit. Everybody say cocaine! some of the commentary skits between songs had me in tears laughing so hard.
Yea man, the skits were great! There was some fan dressed as Dr Rockso walking around. That was some funny stuff too haha.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fleshgod Apocalypse (All albums)
Abacabb (Great album - Survivalist)
Make Them Suffer
The Acacia Strain
Battlecross
Suicidal Angels
Whitechapel

Just to name a few to start with...
The acacia strain is so brutal. Can't stand their lyrics tho. I opt for impending doom and a plea for purging

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
The acacia strain is so brutal. Can't stand their lyrics tho. I opt for impending doom and a plea for purging
You can stand impending doom's lyrics?

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
As a metalhead/knucklehead I enjoy any sort of music that involves double bass pedals, animalistic voices, good guitar, and at times even a ballad of sorts- still considered rock metal or any sub genre. I thrive on this stuff in the gym...Problem is ive exhausted all my own rescources and would like know about some more groups/bands that shred and who's music sounds best played at max volume.

Just to clue yall in as to what type's/groups I listen to heres a limited list:

Motograter
Five finger death punch- as you can see im quite the ivan moody fan.
All that remains
Hatebreed
Job for a Cowboy
Suicide Silence
etc etc etc.....like I said im not too picky

If you guys know of any other stuff help a brotha out.
Love Job for a Cowboy! And Red Chord!
Mastadon and Katatonia are good ones too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can stand impending doom's lyrics?
Well I try to honor Christ and impending doom is a Christian band. Don't get confused...there are two impending dooms..one satanic and one Christian Lol.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Well I try to honor Christ and impending doom is a Christian band. Don't get confused...there are two impending dooms..one satanic and one Christian Lol.
Yeah I know which one you were referring too. My band played a couple shows with them back in the day when they first started up.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm trying to get 'give them rope' because the song behind the sunshine sounds real good. I love satellite radio to hear new metal

SLAMtheCLAM

SLAMtheCLAM

Awards
Some of these may have already been said

Daath, bloodsimple, anal ****, dispised icon, dethklok, cradle of filth, dirge within, dirtfedd, dying fetus, goat whore, morbid angel, emmure, i declare war, living sacrifice, a life once lost, nile, otep, arch enemy, deicide, sepultura, cavlera conspiracy, pysopus, skeletonwitch, slayer, steel panther (not that heavy jus epic), the acacia strain, the tony danza tapdance extravganza, throwdown, vision of disorder, thy will be dobe, vildhjarta.
Thats all i have on my phone for now but if ya check out sirius's liquid metal on facebook they post weekly the devils dozen top meyal songs of the week usally some epic tunes n bands

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yes, the devils dozen is where I find new songs

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Those Who Fear's new album Unholy Anger is really good for lifting lol. Set a PR today on bench listening to them, 185 x 8 no spot at 185 bodyweight , while cutting.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Blackened from ...And Justice For All. The intro just makes me want to beat ass. My favorite song to lift to

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Dude why the hell are they always being babies? They are always bitching about something. I think their hair was like Samson. Except when they got it cut, they turned into vaginas.