Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still pissed OL dc'ed tr1umph---my all time favorite all in one!!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
iForce Finish Line is close-ish.

SNS is releasing an all-in-one ergogen soon. Believe they’re doing the flavoring sampling now.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Using Ghost SIZE right now. Creatine, beta alanine, betaine, epicatechin. Not quite an all in one but covers a lot of basics

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like everyone else im waiting for SNS to release theirs, but in the meantime im looking at Hr-Labs BASIC. I havent pulled the trigger because of the Beta-Alanine, but it looks pretty solid.
Its a UK based brand though so dunno if you can get it overseas.

henm

Awards
Like everyone else im waiting for SNS to release theirs, but in the meantime im looking at Hr-Labs BASIC. I havent pulled the trigger because of the Beta-Alanine, but it looks pretty solid.

View attachment 198727

Basic has good profile 😊 to wait to Sns release ? Profile ? Date ?

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Peak & Power by Like A Pro has a solid profile:

Creapure®️ 5 grams
Carnosyn®️ 4 grams
Peak02®️ 2 grams
ElvATP®️ 300 mg
Taurine 1g
VitaCherry®️ 500 mg

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Creapure️ 5 grams
Carnosyn️ 4 grams
Peak02️ 2 grams
ElvATP️ 300 mg
Taurine 1g
VitaCherry️ 500 mg
First time hearing about this brand. All of their products are pretty well formulated. Thanks for sharing

henm

Awards
Using Ghost SIZE right now. Creatine, beta alanine, betaine, epicatechin. Not quite an all in one but covers a lot of basics
How much the epicatechin200mg in ghost size is compre to blr fd2.0 ? About epicatechin effect
Tnx
What is the Sns profile ? And what you all use until it release tnx

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much the epicatechin200mg in ghost size is compre to blr fd2.0 ? About epicatechin effect
Tnx
What is the Sns profile ? And what you all use until it release tnx
I think FD is a prop blend, unless BLR has released the amount.

SNS profile hasn’t come out yet. Should be soon though

henm

Awards
Also he-labs and ghost don’t oversea shipping so not relevant
I’m order from a1Supplements.
So until Sns realise what you recommend me to order for the 2-3 months tnx

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also he-labs and ghost don’t oversea shipping so not relevant
I’m order from a1Supplements.
So until Sns realise what you recommend me to order for the 2-3 months tnx
Unfortunately there arent that many products out there in this category. So its hard to recommend any.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's cost-effective to just buy individual ingredients in bulk and combine them imo.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Basic has good profile 😊 to wait to Sns release ? Profile ? Date ?
This was talked about at the start of the year but never seem to materialise. Expected profile reveal by now but not sure what’s going on

henm

Awards
OK so after reading and understanding whats going on now.
i order

Creapure
️ 5 grams
Carnosyn
️ 4 grams
Peak02
️ 2 grams
ElvATP
️ 300 mg
Taurine 1g
VitaCherry
️ 500 mg

2 bottels - 1 grape - 1 unflavored
for basic staple with creatine at the center i think its a good chioce lets see 2 months more if SNS will realse their ergo :)

i will add FD 2.0 after a month and will be use 3-4 months.
like the recomp of FD 2.0 and fullness muslce
if anyone have advise im happy to hear.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This was talked about at the start of the year but never seem to materialise. Expected profile reveal by now but not sure what’s going on
I think it was less of a priority from the get-go, then COVID-19 wreaked havoc on the global supply chain, therefore things had to be reprioritized

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 198727
Do you or we’re not to take Beta Alanine? Curious as I haven’t noticed a lot from it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you or we’re not to take Beta Alanine? Curious as I haven’t noticed a lot from it.
Beta-Alanine seems to be a very good supplement when taken over a longer period of time.

But it just doesnt agree with me and I get some sides that makes me wanna avoid it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it was less of a priority from the get-go, then COVID-19 wreaked havoc on the global supply chain, therefore things had to be reprioritized
I think you could be right. Interested anyways and hopefully @sns8778 doesnt disappoint with the formula

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always liked the old sugar and creatine pwo stuff- like Torrent and Myozene. Still wish they made Anator P70. My body always responded well to them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you could be right. Interested anyways and hopefully @sns8778 doesnt disappoint with the formula
Aaronuconn was correct with what he said. It's a product we want to do but it wasn't a top priority because products in this class are honestly low margin and don't sell well. Then when the Covid situation happened, there were so many raw materials out of stock and unattainable that everything had to be reprioritized.

I think most everyone will be pleased with the formula. It's very comprehensive. I say most everyone because there are things with formulas like this that make it impossible to please everyone.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beta-Alanine seems to be a very good supplement when taken over a longer period of time.

But it just doesnt agree with me and I get some sides that makes me wanna avoid it.
I agree i think beta alanine is one of the best natural supplement out there .. but its not for everyone .. I cant handle it anymore .. for some reason even after the itchiness goes away .. i get irritated

now theres studies out there that its useless if your not doing 6-7G a day

if you can take it .. i always recommend add it in .. but run it for 4+ months non stop not just in a pre workout and stop after that its over.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree i think beta alanine is one of the best natural supplement out there .. but its not for everyone .. I cant handle it anymore .. for some reason even after the itchiness goes away .. i get irritated

if you can take it .. i always recommend add it in .. but run it for 4+ months non stop not just in a pre workout and stop after that its over.
i actually enjoy the tingles and am disappointed when my body gets accustomed to it and i no longer get the tingles-but to each their own---i also enjoy yohimbine which many others don't.

in other words no 'all in one' product is going to be 'all in one' for everyone.

i seriously miss OL's tr1umph and curse them often for dc'ing my favorite 'all in one' product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I can't take it myself because I flush easily because of allergies anyway but I don't agree with the studies showing it to only be good at 6+ grams a day. I know a lot of people that have great results with it at 3 grams per day.

I definitely agree with you on it being best to use daily and for long periods of time for best results. It makes for a great stack with PEAK02 caps for people that really want the absolute best endurance possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i actually enjoy the tingles and am disappointed when my body gets accustomed to it and i no longer get the tingles-but to each their own---i also enjoy yohimbine which many others don't.

in other words no 'all in one' product is going to be 'all in one' for everyone.

i seriously miss OL's tr1umph and curse them often for dc'ing my favorite 'all in one' product.
I feel confident that ours will be the most comprehensive all in one product available. Cost wise, ingredients have to stop being included at some point to make it cost effective and affordable but the neat thing with the SNS lineup is that odds are if there is something else someone would want to take with it, we most likely offer it at a great price and they can stack it with it :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel confident that ours will be the most comprehensive all in one product available. Cost wise, ingredients have to stop being included at some point to make it cost effective and affordable but the neat thing with the SNS lineup is that odds are if there is something else someone would want to take with it, we most likely offer it at a great price and they can stack it with it :)
i am falling behind, you are releasing new products i want to try faster than my budget will allow, lol... (y)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aaronuconn was correct with what he said. It's a product we want to do but it wasn't a top priority because products in this class are honestly low margin and don't sell well. Then when the Covid situation happened, there were so many raw materials out of stock and unattainable that everything had to be reprioritized.

I think most everyone will be pleased with the formula. It's very comprehensive. I say most everyone because there are things with formulas like this that make it impossible to please everyone.
when is this expected to be released?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i hear ya .. yeah tingles i can deal with but its more .. iono just doesnt sit well .. ive tried solo various brands

but yes i do agree and me and @sns8778 had a convo about that too .. its almost impossible to make an all in one product made for everyone .. so SNS putting out what i would say pple will enjoy and reap the benefits from it long run .. and easy to throw in your favorite stuff in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
when is this expected to be released?
The Covid situation really slowed things down. On the capsule side of things, things are getting back up to speed but on the powder side, not so much so. I couldn't tell you a tentative release date with any degree of accuracy right now. I would like to say I would hope it would be out by the end of the year but that may be overly optimistic on my part.

Cogy

Awards
OL Tr1umph or PES Ergonine for All-in-one supp was my choice 2 years ago
What’s now in the market ? Powered that complete basic like creatine and more
Tnx
This!!

Tr1umph was the best all in one i’ve used.
Ergonine a close nr2

Still searching for something, but nothing comes close

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This!!

Tr1umph was the best all in one i’ve used.
Ergonine a close nr2

Still searching for something, but nothing comes close
its hard for those type of products to stay in the game .. they look great on paper but not many pple are educated on them so they dont sell much

hopefully towards the end of this year we will have a product from SNS that does well so we can have it year around for those who know what its capable of doing long term effects

henm

Awards
hi all
theres any new? Sns?
What the name of the new supplement all in one from SNS and profile ?
using right now
like a pro supplements peak and power
but i found its very expensive with inernational shipping add more 70-80$
so for me its too much

looking for new all in one that coverd the basics...
any opinion?
To wait for new Sns all in one

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hi all
theres any new? Sns?
using right now
so for me its too much

any opinion?
We hope to have the product out in the next couple months. Covid delayed a lot of things.
We probably won't release the name until around 2 weeks before its out.

Our product will have ALOT more in it than the Peak & Power product and sell for quite a bit less.

It's always hard to give ETA's on first runs for any flavored powder product. But I would say hopefully best case by end of Feb; hopeful worst case by end of March.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hi all
theres any new? Sns?
using right now
so for me its too much

any opinion?

just checked peak & power .. wow $50-60 for that .. yeah you will be very pleased with new SNS .. cant give out any details on the profile .. knowing SNS you can bet will be always priced right and give quality stuff

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We hope to have the product out in the next couple months. Covid delayed a lot of things.

Our product will have ALOT more in it than the Peak & Power product and sell for quite a bit less.

It's always hard to give ETA's on first runs for any flavored powder product. But I would say hopefully best case by end of Feb; hopeful worst case by end of March.
This is one of my most anticipated releases this year! Cant wait.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Can we do a naming competition for the new product?
I submit "Freak & Tower"

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can we do a naming competition for the new product?
I submit "Freak & Tower"
Ha. We actually did a naming thread for it in the past.

We finally do have a final name for it; I just can't release what it is quite yet.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Please tell me/us what you can, without giving away the ingredient profile, about this new product. Or confirm some things. It’s a long term product? Pre?Intra?Post? Is it for performance, or recovery, or strength? I bought a nice stash of a post workout protein recovery supp, and I love it. Sell me on this new new if ya don’t mind. I like to keep my supplements simple and easy to use and keep track of, so an all in one sounds great. Thank you.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Please tell me/us what you can, without giving away the ingredient profile, about this new product. Or confirm some things. It’s a long term product? Pre?Intra?Post? Is it for performance, or recovery, or strength? I bought a nice stash of a post workout protein recovery supp, and I love it. Sell me on this new new if ya don’t mind. I like to keep my supplements simple and easy to use and keep track of, so an all in one sounds great. Thank you.
Unless things have changed, the original idea was around having an all in one daily staples supplement. So think of a lot of common ingredients you take daily, or close to daily (creatine, betaine, etc - I’m not privy the profile, just giving examples).

But since it’s SNS, I’d expect some other cool additions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless things have changed, the original idea was around having an all in one daily staples supplement. So think of a lot of common ingredients you take daily, or close to daily (creatine, betaine, etc - I’m not privy the profile, just giving examples).

But since it’s SNS, I’d expect some other cool additions.
aaronuconn did a great job explaining it.

There are so many great ingredients that people use in pre-workouts and only on workout days that are really meant to be used daily for best results. People use them on workout days for workout results but then wind up not using them on non-workout days so they wind up not getting the full benefits of the ingredients.

The premise is a daily use all-in-one supplement for for improved lean muscle, strength,, recovery, and more.

It's not specifically a pre, post, or intra. I could see some people timing the use of it pre-workout, but it wouldn't have to be.

I think everyone will be very pleased with the profile. It's very well thought out and put together.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
not specifically a pre, post, or intra. I could see some people timing the use of it pre-workout, but it wouldn't have to be.
Makes sense. It’s just sometimes convenient to throw all of those products (pre-workout, this ergogen, etc) in a shaker cup on the way to the gym. That is how I probably will utilize it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes sense. It’s just sometimes convenient to throw all of those products (pre-workout, this ergogen, etc) in a shaker cup on the way to the gym. That is how I probably will utilize it
It will definitely be able to be used that way. Some people will likely find that no additional pre-workout would be needed.