All aboard the Androcrine train woot woot (Nonsponsored)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
The only way to know 100% is by getting blood work. Baseline and post pct. for me, I will be using sustain alpha and DAA. Others will use sustain or there favorite OTC product.
I'll maybe go with sustain and an ai or does sustain have an ai in its ingredients?

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Day 30
Shoulders

Had another great shoulder workout, I added 5lbs to my military press from last week, and just felt all around good. Got a new progress pic is I'll upload once I get to my comp.

Day 31
Arms and cardio

Now again, I usually don't train arms alone, but I really want to train as much as I can to test the recovery and growth of Androcrine. I should say this is the first time I noticed joint pain in my shoulders. I was doing close grip bench and my shoulders just hurt..i switched it up with push ups instead which seemed to give me some relief but I ended earlier than I would have liked.
On a more positive note: I have been training to run a Marathon relay and I hit the miles I needed to today and ran faster than I expected. So while i may have been a little disappointed with my lifting, the fact I hit a PR on running times AND distance left me in a very good mood :)

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Day 33
Chest and tris

Had a different work out today..I was able to train with my dad at his gym and we just destroyed chest. Despite being 65 years old my dad still beat me up! I couldn't move by the time we were finished lol. Muscles are still feeling crazy pumped and my tris had a fullness to them that was just silly. That is all....

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll maybe go with sustain and an ai or does sustain have an ai in its ingredients?
To answer your question, I'm going to refer you to our writeup on our website (CLICK HERE)....

* Remember, maintaining normal levels of estrogen is an important part of maintaining libido, muscle recovery, and testicular function. Therefore, it is undesirable to overly suppress estrogen levels. The natural anti-estrogens in Sustain Alpha gently balance and control estrogen levels, without overly suppressing them.
Allhealsonme, are you on a second bottle now?

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Allhealsonme, are you on a second bottle now?[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm actually getting low on my second bottle sadly.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Just a little update for you guys..I've been having weird low blood sugar like Symptoms my last few workouts. Can't attribute it to anything specific since everything has remained the same (possibly getting sick?) all I know is I have not felt good and had to end my workouts very early. I'm hoping a little extra rest will do the trick,and get me back into lifting mode. All in all everything is still going good. I was doing a quick push up/pull up workout and I had such an incredible pump in my biceps (no preworkout mind you) I actually cannot recall the last time they felt so pumped. It was great.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36

Just a little update for you guys..I've been having weird low blood sugar like Symptoms my last few workouts. Can't attribute it to anything specific since everything has remained the same (possibly getting sick?) all I know is I have not felt good and had to end my workouts very early. I'm hoping a little extra rest will do the trick,and get me back into lifting mode. All in all everything is still going good. I was doing a quick push up/pull up workout and I had such an incredible pump in my biceps (no preworkout mind you) I actually cannot recall the last time they felt so pumped. It was great.
Hate that for you bro! Grab you some vitamin C that dissolves in water and drink away

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Ok im not familiar with ara.
But the andocrine is working good ? I got t bottles and looking foreward to some good results b for i start my next cycle.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But the andocrine is working good ? I got t bottles and looking foreward to some good results b for i start my next cycle.
You will appreciate the Androcrine purchase. Nothing but impressive results from its use.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
ARA is an inflammatory agent...yes INflammatory helps breakdown muscle during a workout, Androcrine, ARA (XGels is a popular ARA product) and Tr1umph makes for a hell of a natty stack.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I am nearly out of Androcrine and will give my final review after tonight's workout..stay tuned !!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
End of log

Alright guys just finished off my 2nd bottle and here are my thoughts....

Strength
I did see a jump in strength starting from the 3rd week in, by the time I finished my main lifts went up a solid 20lbs on my 7x3 training.

The gains
Over the course of my log I went from a 500 calorie surplus, to a 750 calorie surplus and managed to add 9lbs to my frame. That's a large amount of mass to add on in 40 days, especially since my waist size stayed exactly the same.

Joints
By far the best part of this product was what it did for my joints. I was able to take up running again and heavy squats without the terrible pains that would actually wake me up at night. I work a very physical job and would normally experience knee pain by the end of the day, however that was and is no longer troubling me what so ever.

Summary
Awesome pumps,joints felt relief, gained a lot of size and still have that super pumped look all day. Any supplement that you can tell is actually working is definitely a winner in my book. I end my review with a 5 out of 5
Good stuff BPS

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
End of log

Alright guys just finished off my 2nd bottle and here are my thoughts....

Strength
I did see a jump in strength starting from the 3rd week in, by the time I finished my main lifts went up a solid 20lbs on my 7x3 training.

The gains
Over the course of my log I went from a 500 calorie surplus, to a 750 calorie surplus and managed to add 9lbs to my frame. That's a large amount of mass to add on in 40 days, especially since my waist size stayed exactly the same.

Joints
By far the best part of this product was what it did for my joints. I was able to take up running again and heavy squats without the terrible pains that would actually wake me up at night. I work a very physical job and would normally experience knee pain by the end of the day, however that was and is no longer troubling me what so ever.

Summary
Awesome pumps,joints felt relief, gained a lot of size and still have that super pumped look all day. Any supplement that you can tell is actually working is definitely a winner in my book. I end my review with a 5 out of 5
Good stuff BPS
Thanks for the log, and the final review! You smashed it. Im seriously glad that the Androcrine worked so well for you, and hope to see you drop your name in future BPS promos!! Incase you missed it, theyre having a 20% off sale at bpsnutrition.net, and every order is submitted in a drawing to win $100 of free supps!! Excellent job my friend, and make sure to tag me in any and all of your future logs!!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Great log! Good job brother!

Androcrine is no joke! Can't wait for my next run.