Alchemy labs epi andro

chenk

Awards
Ok old member here from 2012 took everything back in day in my 20’s, all the ph’s, pinned for a while etc etc. Prob need trt but here we are Haven’t touched **** since I was in my mid 20’s. I’m 35 been going hard again added cel m-test in just for a boost and definitely think it’s a good natty booster how ever after reading about the Andros I decided to give epi andro a go. I’m on day 3 now.. any one used this??

back pumps/ over all pump is inane
Recovery already quicker
Mentally I feel top tier
Already harder
A lot of vivid dreams immediately

it’s almost like I’m taking high dose var or tbol????

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wait til you try it in a Topical !

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m only running 400mg what have yins noticed off that? Strength? Size? Or is it just dose dependent?
TD has something like 50% better absorption so you get effects at a lower dose but the compound is very dose dependent and crazy results at 800-1200mgs a day

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
to be clear epi andro is not great for mass but its great for aggression and strength. I like around 900 mgs per day of an oral and about 400 a day for TDs

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to be clear epi andro is not great for mass but its great for aggression and strength. I like around 900 mgs per day of an oral and about 400 a day for TDs
If one were to run 400 transdermal for a month would an OTC like CEL Clomaplex be sufficient for pct or would you want a serm?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If one were to run 400 transdermal for a month would an OTC like CEL Clomaplex be sufficient for pct or would you want a serm?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say the vast majority of people could easily do an OTC pct but as always it’s recommended to have real things on hand just in case

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO andro PCTs can easily be handled by most over the counter measures. for example, you could run Hyperion and Arimadex with excellent results.
To be fair 6-oxo is a pretty decent ai as far as otc goes. I still got some viritus to try too

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok old member here from 2012 took everything back in day in my 20’s, all the ph’s, pinned for a while etc etc. Prob need trt but here we are Haven’t touched **** since I was in my mid 20’s. I’m 35 been going hard again added cel m-test in just for a boost and definitely think it’s a good natty booster how ever after reading about the Andros I decided to give epi andro a go. I’m on day 3 now.. any one used this??

back pumps/ over all pump is inane
Recovery already quicker
Mentally I feel top tier
Already harder
A lot of vivid dreams immediately

it’s almost like I’m taking high dose var or tbol????
I'm glad that you like M-Test as a natural test booster and it stacks great with Epiandrosterone products.

My post below is not directly to you but intended to help anyone reading now or in the future.

I can't speak for the one you mentioned because I'd never heard of them, but according to the label it is 400 mg. per 2 capsule serving x 30 servings per bottle (12 grams total Epiandrosterone per bottle) and very expensive for what it is and that dose. Here are some great options for brands that are sponsors here:
  • CEL Stano-Plex 300
    • 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 150 mg. VASO6 per capsule
    • 600 mg. Epiandrosterone + 300 mg. VASO6 per serving
    • 18 grams Epiandrosterone per bottle + 9 grams VASO6 per bottle (50% more than the brand you mentioned + VASO6)
    • 59.99 at full price before coupon codes and as cheap as 36.79 at some retailers
    • (You can literally buy 2 bottles of this when its on sale or at some retailers for less than 1 bottle of the one you mentioned)
    • https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/stano-plex-300/
  • Muscle Addiction EpiAndro Lean
    • 300 mg. Epiandrosterone + 225 mg. KSM-66 + 50 mg. Paradoxine per capsule
    • 18 grams Epiandrosterone per bottle + KSM-66 & Paradoxine
    • 59.99 at full price before coupon codes and as cheap as 41.99 at some retailers
    • (20.00 less at full price for 50% more Epiandrosterone + KSM-66 and Paradoxine than the one you mentioned)
    • https://muscleaddiction.com/product/epiandro-lean/
  • Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300:
    • 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule
    • 18 grams Epiandrosterone per bottle
    • 59.99 at full price before coupon codes or as cheap as 39.99 at some retailers
    • (20.00 less at full price for 50% more Epiandrosterone than the one you mentioned)
    • https://muscleaddiction.com/product/epiandro300/
There is some debate and discussion in this thread about topical versus oral Epiandrosterone. My opinion on that is that topical is fine if that's what you prefer but the oral bioavailability on this ingredient is not bad (contrary to how some people make it out to be) so a capsule product is fine if that is your preference. I like topical products when they make sense, but I prefer capsules when there isn't much or any difference for convenience.

Note on the oral bioavailability - I'm not saying that mg. per mg. that a topical doesn't give a stronger mg. per mg. dose; I'm saying that the products dosed at 300 mg. per capsule provide plenty of absorbed mg.'s to offset any difference for most people. I think that for a capsule, 2 caps per day (600 mg.) is a good dose for most people and advanced users can use up to 3 caps (900 mg.). For topicals, if I were to use one, I would likely dose it at 300 mg. per day.

For topical options that are sponsors here, some good options are:
  • Xtreme Performance Gels - EpiAndro Gel
  • Iconic Formulations - Ultra Epi
  • Apex - Stanogen
    • The amount of Epiandrosterone per ml or per serving is not listed on their website.
    • Two sizes:
      • 30 ml - 36.99 (before discount codes)
      • 60 ml - 67.99 (before discount codes)
      • I won't post a direct link to them since I'm not sure if they'd want me to; and I don't like to do that for companies without the companies permission.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There would be no need for a SERM with Epiandrosterone whether you ran a td or an oral.

Cloma-Plex would be a great option for PCT.

For people that would like to read more about Cloma-Plex, here are some resources:

Cloma-Plex - Intro Thread and Discussion:

Cloma-Plex - Product Writeup:

chenk

Awards
I’m 100% going to run cloma after my epi is done along with a 3rd bottle of m-test!

There would be no need for a SERM with Epiandrosterone whether you ran a td or an oral.

Cloma-Plex would be a great option for PCT.

For people that would like to read more about Cloma-Plex, here are some resources:

Cloma-Plex - Intro Thread and Discussion:

Cloma-Plex - Product Writeup:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m 100% going to run cloma after my epi is done along with a 3rd bottle of m-test!
Cloma-Plex and M-Test will be a great stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im on week like 6 of M-test and the addition of epi only 4 days ago is seeming to feel like a great combo!
I think that M-Test definitely makes for a great combo with Epiandrosterone. I've done M-Test + EpiAndro Gel and M-Test plus Stano-Plex both over the years and really enjoyed it.

I'm glad that you're liking the combo yourself.

chenk

Awards
What type of results did you get from that? Strength gain, weight gain, or any loss in BF?

I think that M-Test definitely makes for a great
combo with Epiandrosterone. I've done M-Test + EpiAndro Gel and M-Test plus Stano-Plex both over the years and really enjoyed it.

I'm glad that you're liking the combo yourself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What type of results did you get from that? Strength gain, weight gain, or any loss in BF?
My results with M-Test + Stano-Plex and M-Test + XPG EpiAndro Gel were very similar - lean muscle, strength gains (some people report explosive strength gains, mine were more good and consistent throughout versus all at once, which I prefer anyway bc its easier to maintain and on the joints), and for me I notice that it helps lean me out even if I'm not trying to. Nice libido increase also.

chenk

Awards
What yins think in comparison too? Low dose winny or var effects from the epiandro?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What yins think in comparison too? Low dose winny or var effects from the epiandro?
very low dose of winny.

epi is subtle and where it shines it really shines, but nothing close to real steroids.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never used either of those so I couldn't compare it to either of them personally.

We have had feedback on Stano-Plex from people that compared it to mild cycles of both of those, but I never personally like to compare any supplements to things like that.

Rather than a direct comparison, I think it may be more accurate to say that Epiandrosterone may be the closest that one could legally come to those compounds rather than actually comparing it directly to them.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never used either of those so I couldn't compare it to either of them personally.

We have had feedback on Stano-Plex from people that compared it to mild cycles of both of those, but I never personally like to compare any supplements to things like that.

Rather than a direct comparison, I think it may be more accurate to say that Epiandrosterone may be the closest that one could legally come to those compounds rather than actually comparing it directly to them.
Agree with the end statement. It’s as close as you can legally get and also no liver toxic like win and not expensive like var. it has its place

chenk

Awards
6th day in. Gaining weight but waist is dropping at 3-4k calories a day. I’m 6‘1 I was waking up 245ish I’m waking up 259-250

-strength isn’t “up“ but the endurance is
-Back pumps ALL OVER reminding me of halo or epistane
-fullness all day
-Libido is sa
- maybe a bit anxious/hyper

any one have any thing they noticed similar?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
6th day in. Gaining weight but waist is dropping at 3-4k calories a day. I’m 6‘1 I was waking up 245ish I’m waking up 259-250

-strength isn’t “up“ but the endurance is
-Back pumps ALL OVER reminding me of halo or epistane
-fullness all day
-Libido is sa
- maybe a bit anxious/hyper

any one have any thing they noticed similar?
Honestly no, and there are a couple of things there that may would worry me.

Epiandrosterone is not for rapid/dramatic weight gains.

There should not be that much of a pronounced weight gain with Epiandrosterone, especially not that quickly.

Nothing legal (if anything at all) is going to put that much muscle on that fast and real Epiandrosterone should not be causing you to hold any fluid weight bc its moreso known for having a leaning, drying, and hardening effect.

Plus, back pumps are associated mostly with methylated ph's; I have never ever experienced them with legit Epiandrosterone.

I'm not trying to discourage or worry you, I'm just answering your question and being honest with you that the results and sides that you're experiencing don't sound like Epiandrosterone.

chenk

Awards
See I didn’t really think so. I mean it’s been a solid 8 years since I’ve taken anything. I mean I haven’t heard of alchemy labs selling anything sketch but I guess ya never know, hmmm! Now I’m worried.

Honestly no, and there are a couple of things there that may would worry me.

Epiandrosterone is not for rapid/dramatic weight gains.

There should not be that much of a pronounced weight gain with Epiandrosterone, especially not that quickly.

Nothing legal (if anything at all) is going to put that much muscle on that fast and real Epiandrosterone should not be causing you to hold any fluid weight bc its moreso known for having a leaning, drying, and hardening effect.

Plus, back pumps are associated mostly with methylated ph's; I have never ever experienced them with legit Epiandrosterone.

I'm not trying to discourage or worry you, I'm just answering your question and being honest with you that the results and sides that you're experiencing don't sound like Epiandrosterone.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
See I didn’t really think so. I mean it’s been a solid 8 years since I’ve taken anything. I mean I haven’t heard of alchemy labs selling anything sketch but I guess ya never know, hmmm! Now I’m worried.
I’m gonna agree and say weight gain and back pumps doesn’t make sense

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't speak negatively of other brands and honestly don't know anything about them, so my post isn't anything negative towards them at all; its just about the ingredient itself and is based off of using it multiple times and us having sold it for many years.