Alchemist's mix for maximum growth

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright people, since my gym is open from today, I think it's ideal time to start my cylce. As most of you know, I don't like to bulk or cut, I like steady, slow, quality growth all year round. In this cycle, I've put a lot of things together, doses won't be crazy, but will be enough for me to grow to my biggest yet leanest so far.
If you guys have any questions, suggestions, this thread/cycle log will be open for that, like any of my logs.

Clycle stack
1. Sustanon-(300-500 mg per week) 1-14
2. EQ-(500 mg per week) 1-12
3. Tren Hex (230 mg per week) 1-10
4. Anadrol (75-100 mg-slow release tabs)-1-5
5. Anavar (40-60 mg)-10-15
6. Proviron (50 mg)-2-6 and maybe later in cycle
7. Hcg-(500 iu per week)-2-12
8. Cjc-DAC-(2.5 mg per week)-1-4

As far as supps, I use Animal Fury pre workout, from time to time I'll toss in 100-200 mg Modafinil and that's all for now.
Training split will be push/pull/legs, 6 days a week.
Current weight 190 lbs.
Later during the day I'll post pics and other details
Everybody is welcome to join!
@CroLifter @Mathb33 @Smont @YoungThor @trumac @Renew1 @jrock645 @Matthersby
@Whisky @SkRaw85 @Iwilleattuna

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Alright people, since my gym is open from today, I think it's ideal time to start my cylce. As most of you know, I don't like to bulk or cut, I like steady, slow, quality growth all year round. In this cycle, I've put a lot of things together, doses won't be crazy, but will be enough for me to grow to my biggest yet leanest so far.
If you guys have any questions, suggestions, this thread/cycle log will be open for that, like any of my logs.

Clycle stack

As far as supps, I use Animal Fury pre workout, from time to time I'll toss in 100-200 mg Modafinil and that's all for now.
Current weight 190 lbs.
Nice!

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like a heckuva cycle! In to see the gains 💪 My only question is if you're concerned at all about running EQ and anadrol at the same time? If I'm not mistaken they both thicken the blood to a pretty decent extent. Definitely not taking an insane dose of either but is there much/any need to be concerned about taking both at once?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I already did this two combined, 600 mg of EQ with 100 mg of Anadrol for longer period of time and my bloodwork was fine. As long as you do intense workouts, some HIIT cardio, you should be fine, and some Aspirine can also help if you are that much concerned

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks like a heckuva cycle! In to see the gains My only question is if you're concerned at all about running EQ and anadrol at the same time? If I'm not mistaken they both thicken the blood to a pretty decent extent. Definitely not taking an insane dose of either but is there much/any need to be concerned about taking both at once?
All steroids thicken your blood, eq and anadrol do it "slightly more", and like most things, how the body reacts to then will vary person to person

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Alchemist11 @Smont
Thanks for the answer guys! I knew that all did it to a degree but I know a few guys who avoid EQ altogether because of its reputation, was curious if that's just uneducated lore or something to be concerned with. Seems more like the first than the second option.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Alchemist11 @Smont
Thanks for the answer guys! I knew that all did it to a degree but I know a few guys who avoid EQ altogether because of its reputation, was curious if that's just uneducated lore or something to be concerned with. Seems more like the first than the second option.
I really think it's one of those things that's just been around for so long that ppl take it is 100% fact and regurgitate it all over the internet.

Yes, there is normally a larger increase in rbc with those 2. But it doesn't just turn your blood into sludge like some people will have you believe

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes! That is a sexy layout. Looks like you upped the hex a few mgs from the last cycle?
Recently started dabbling with modafinal, very pleasant indeed.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm in. Excited to hear how the EQ treats you. I'm running it in my next cycle, I've had EQ lust ever since I got into this game.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In! This is i believe your biggest cycle up to date, expecting for you to get huge hahah

Btw i think it is better that you are starting your cycle now rather than june. I for one wouldnt be able to take even just test in the summer heat, i am miserable as it is without gear when high temperatures hit. No appetite and too lazy.

Imho a growth cycle is never a good idea during hot weather.

@New guy not everyone is susceptible to erythrocytosis. I for one have higher hematocrit naturally off cycle than some guys have on 500mg plus steroids per week.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I’m in - interesting selection of aas here. Would love to see some mk (or alternative) in there to really get the benefits of the cjc. Any reason that’s not through btw?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
honestly, for the price of mk677 plus 2mg a week of cjc, for just slightly more you could run black tops. At that point, why bother with a peptide stack?
Yes this exactly... I had crazy deal, got like 10 mg of cjc for like dirt cheap and I toss that in.... but I like to play with peptides during PCT. My current source has only one Mk but it's not great of a deal, and Cjc DAC is way way stronger, even on its own.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes! That is a sexy layout. Looks like you upped the hex a few mgs from the last cycle?
Recently started dabbling with modafinal, very pleasant indeed.
Yup, for one more amp (3 x 76.5 mg). Previous was 2. Yeah, with good music, its awesome

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
honestly, for the price of mk677 plus 2mg a week of cjc, for just slightly more you could run black tops. At that point, why bother with a peptide stack?
Less maintenance is the main draw I see. A pill per night and one pin per week and timing doesn’t matter. But cost is definitely the biggest factor in my book.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really really excited to see how EQ is for you. I’m currently on a 8weeks blast followed by a 4 weeks off and then tren A / EQ. I couldn’t be happier to know you’re running EQ right now... your opinion / experience with it will be of much help!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw that stack is very exciting lol I can’t wait to see how your freaky ass looks on it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Less maintenance is the main draw I see. A pill per night and one pin per week and timing doesn’t matter. But cost is definitely the biggest factor in my book.
yeah this is my logic. It’s easy.

to be honest I’m busy and end up forgetting if I have to pin multiple times a day. I struggle with anything more than a pill and pm and pin twice a week 😂

my understanding was that when you combine them the whole is greater than the sum of the two parts due to the synergistic nature of interactions but totally get it if you happened on a great cjc deal and that’s why it’s there

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt have troubles remembering to pin multiple times a day if it was hgh i was pinning... if anyone finds it too bothersome to pin gh few times a day, feel free to send it to me 😀

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt have troubles remembering to pin multiple times a day if it was hgh i was pinning... if anyone finds it too bothersome to pin gh few times a day, feel free to send it to me 😀
honestly bro I know it’s **** but I take that many things I struggle like **** 😂 I remember before I pinning I kept missing a ph dose when I tried to that 3 times a day.

I have a massive bag of am supps that I throw any cycle extras in as and when I’m on them to remember and then my pm bag likewise. That takes care of anything oral so I just have to remember the peptides and test. At least if I forget the peptides I’m not as bothered as I would be forgetting hgh

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really really excited to see how EQ is for you. I’m currently on a 8weeks blast followed by a 4 weeks off and then tren A / EQ. I couldn’t be happier to know you’re running EQ right now... your opinion / experience with it will be of much help!
Yeah, I think EQ is really qulity AAS, makes you dry, hungry and strong! Yeah, can't wait to see how it turnes out this time. I'm here to discuss my man!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I think EQ is really qulity AAS, makes you dry, hungry and strong! Yeah, can't wait to see how it turnes out this time. I'm here to discuss my man!
Tbh i have always seen it as a weaker and drier testosterone that takes forever to kick in and forever to clear the body, hence the reason i never considered it.

but...i never used it so cant tell for sure.

Is there a particular reason why you avoid npp? It seems to be the 1st pick for a lot of guys who go on a mass cycle.

Maybe...just maybe...dividing the cycle into 2 phases since it is a long ass cycle (and to avoid running 2 19 nors concurrently in this case)

1st phase test/npp/anadrol
2nd phase test/tren a/var

Yeah i know, too much of orals.. tbh i wouldnt run orals for 10 weeks but since i see you plan to do so i put those in here.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbh i have always seen it as a weaker and drier testosterone that takes forever to kick in and forever to clear the body, hence the reason i never considered it.

Is there a particular reason why you avoid npp? It seems to be the 1st pick for a lot of guys who go on a mass cycle.

Maybe...just maybe...dividing the cycle into 2 phases since it is a long ass cycle (and to avoid running 2 19 nors concurrently in this case)

Yeah i know, too much of orals.. tbh i wouldnt run orals for 10 weeks but since i see you plan to do so i put those in here.
I used to think that too but If you take any water weight , intra muscular or just bloat etc out of the equation and only think about lean quality tissue EQ is really up there... we just have to see what kind of compounds a lot of top iffbpro use and EQ is always there... especially because you "can " use it longer than other drugs and the gains are slow and steady. We shall see if this is true or not within the next few months because there’s a couple of us that are going to run it soon!!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Eq is strong, you just have to know how to use it. At week 5 of EQ, the look it gives you, strength and stamina are superb. Growth from it is really quality and apetite is a plus. Really underrated AAS. Some people don't react good to it, some people got junk in vial of EQ, but its really good drug if you want to grow. And npp, I cinsidered it,but it still sounds messy and watery to me...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
In brother

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren hex seems easy on humans as you’ve already mentioned. It was used in elderly and women at doses of one ampule 72mg every 2-3 weeks I believe. I wonder how a super low dosage would be in a TRT setting for those who struggle with estrogen and or, prostate issues

going to mutate on this stack wow

cardio ?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren hex seems easy on humans as you’ve already mentioned. It was used in elderly and women at doses of one ampule 72mg every 2-3 weeks I believe. I wonder how a super low dosage would be in a TRT setting for those who struggle with estrogen and or, prostate issues

cardio ?
I had this crazy idea of trying 50mg test and 50mg tren for "hrt" along with hcg.

I think, when i start the next cycle, i am going to start off with 200mg test and 100mg tren (hcg throughout for well being, and in theory 200 test and 100 tren should be equal to at least 400mg of test anabolically speaking) and then bump that tren to 150mg and test to 300 if excessive use of AI isnt needed at that point (those are some pu$$y a$$ doses but hey, that's me 😂).

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had this crazy idea of trying 50mg test and 50mg tren for "hrt" along with hcg.

I think, when i start the next cycle, i am going to start off with 200mg test and 100mg tren (hcg throughout for well being, and in theory 200 test and 100 tren should be equal to at least 400mg of test anabolically speaking) and then bump that tren to 150mg and test to 300 if excessive use of AI isnt needed at that point (those are some pu$$y a$$ doses but hey, that's me 😂).
Please try it if you feel comfortable because I’ve read many things about tren and it’s use for TRT, being able to eliminate or lower the dosage of test. People run tren very high and this is why sides probably occur when in reality it’s strong enough that people can get a lot out of power .

I’ll follow along and for a TrT setting , those arent pu33y dosages

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

and yeah, with less test , theoretically, you won’t have to use as much or maybe no AI. You’ll be getting benefits form a low dose of tren and test combined

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please try it if you feel comfortable because I’ve read many things about tren and it’s use for TRT, being able to eliminate or lower the dosage of test. People run tren very high and this is why sides probably occur when in reality it’s strong enough that people can get a lot out of power .

I’ll follow along and for a TrT setting , those arent pu33y dosages
Well since i officially dont need trt, i will use those doses for a cycle.

In THEORY, this should do something, as tren is often said to be 3x as powerful as test.

But i do not need a lot to grow, i am not an elite level physique and as a recreational and occassional user i dont see the need to go high.

Clogging up @Alchemist11 's thread once again with my random musings hahah

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

cardio ?
Parabolan came in three amp packs to be taken every ten days so it lasted a month. So not too far off

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

In books, anabolically speaking tren is 5 times stronger than test so 200mg test and 100 tren should be equivalent to 700mg test

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

cardio ?
I wouldn't consider anything to be trt, even at small dose, exept for test and maybe primo (with test), anything else is basically a light cycle, let be real here.
Cardio will be 3 x week, stepper machine or HIIT pyramid

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well since i officially dont need trt, i will use those doses for a cycle.

In THEORY, this should do something, as tren is often said to be 3x as powerful as test.

But i do not need a lot to grow, i am not an elite level physique and as a recreational and occassional user i dont see the need to go high.

Clogging up @Alchemist11 's thread once again with my random musings hahah
Don't forget, Trenbolone is said to be neurotoxic, keep that in mind when considering to run it for months and months

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't forget, Trenbolone is said to be neurotoxic, keep that in mind when considering to run it for months and months
Naaaah man. A cycle, 6-8 weeks for me.

Btw, neurotoxicity of various steroids has been compared and the conclusion was that they are neurotoxic in this order:

nandrolone>trenbolone>testosterone>winstrol

Estrogen is said to be neuroprotective, so crushing it is the last thing we want with 19 nors in the game.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

As you may see here, 3 amps of quality stuff is more than enough to grow, you just need to understand how it works.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Clycle stack

Current weight 190 lbs.
Subbed man

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just watched this the other day lol. That’s where I learned about the dosing protocol
I mean, 1 amp every 10 days is way too low but, 3 a week is just sweet

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 every 10 days was the prescribed therapeutic dose. 2-3 a week is perfect for our uses
Exacly what I meant. I was amazed how I reacted to just 2 amps, this should be even better

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, starting point. This is probably the fattest and softest I've ever been in my life. This is what my body looks after one month of, with training every 3 days and eating everything I want. Current weigth 190 lbs. Thing will start to change really soon. Finaly tomorrow starting with Anadrol since my pacage with it was late. Today was back and bicels, and my chest is still crushed from yesterday, but things are going back to normal really fast.
aviary-image-1588092756272.jpeg
aviary-image-1588093496775.jpeg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When we look at the pure hormone, 3 amps of parabolan should be roughly equivalent to 25mg of tren ace a day.

More commonly dosed as 50mg eod.

edit: hahhahahahah man you put on some weight...

well, cycling seems to be one step forward, one step backwards. We simply have to accept that we cant be supermen all the time and still stay healthy.

All glory is fleeting,