Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah man hahaha deca dbol time

Be prepared to say good night to your sweet cuts and striations, @Alchemist11 😂
I mean if one wanna get huge... can’t be recomping all the time haha I know you know this! His physique is super good. I’d take a 5-6 months a bit more dirty, then take off the fat taken during a little cutting phase and move on from that with an additional 10-13 lbs of lean tissue. No bodybuilder ever got huge without some bulk. Doesn’t happen

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean if one wanna get huge... can’t be recomping all the time haha I know you know this! His physique is super good. I’d take a 5-6 months a bit more dirty, then take off the fat taken during a little cutting phase and move on from that with an additional 10-13 lbs of lean tissue. No bodybuilder ever got huge without some bulk. Doesn’t happen
True this may sound evil but he will be spinning his wheels if he continues to just keep recomping.

unless of course sth like this is his goal physique and sth he is content with then its totally fine.

Who the fuk am i to say anything, i only use a little bit of gear for summer and am perfectly fine with the natty look a majority of the year.

i am not ready to give up my stamina, agility, definition and 20 years of my life just to be big, slow, puffy, strong and out of breath.

I understand you gotta go through this if you wanna achieve anything in a competitive environment...but we all have different goals.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
True this may sound evil but he will be spinning his wheels if he continues to just keep recomping.

unless of course sth like this is his goal physique and sth he is content with then its totally fine.

Who the fuk am i to say anything, i only use a little bit of gear for summer and am perfectly fine with the natty look a majority of the year.

i am not ready to give up my stamina, agility, definition and 20 years of my life just to be big, slow, puffy, strong and out of breath.

I understand you gotta go through this if you wanna achieve anything in a competitive environment...but we all have different goals.
Well I think you said exactly what’s up. If his goal is to keep this physique (which is very very good btw) or to add 2-3 lbs of lean tissue every cycle then this will work. I know it wants to compete and let’s say he wanna go in classic he’s going to have to go bulk mode and pack on size. The recomping spinning wheels won’t do it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t know you were PCTING? was under the impression you were a BC guy?
Noooo I wish but only 30 so it’s not time yet. Been cycling since I turned 21, and finally added some oils last year.

I know cruising would ultimately make me a better strength athlete, and allow me to stay leaner (ie more competitive weightclass), but I can still recover well between runs so I feel it would be reckless to start sooner than needed.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Noooo I wish but only 30 so it’s not time yet. Been cycling since I turned 21, and finally added some oils last year.

I know cruising would ultimately make me a better strength athlete, and allow me to stay leaner (ie more competitive weightclass), but I can still recover well between runs so I feel it would be reckless to start sooner than needed.
For whatever reason i had a feeling that you were a LOT older, like 50 at least.

Had a feeling you were almost as old as @Renew1 who is the only person around here who is roughly 60 😂😂😂

Damn i aint a spring chicken anymore

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now next cycle time to go on a size phase and pack on 15-18 lbs? :) enough recomps broski!
Maybe I will, now I've seen, I like how more weight goes with my body frame. I'll be open for suggestions for next cycle soon. 😄

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was an extremely impressive recomp and success. Crazy how much you changed. Bigger, leaner and denser . Good work man and very motivation.

Curious about this ace 031 and in to see results
Thanks man, thank you for these word. Stay tuned for fun ride!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man hahaha deca dbol time

Be prepared to say good night to your sweet cuts and striations, @Alchemist11 😂
It's not that bad if you loose them for a while if you overal simetry and proportions are in place, so I wouldn't be sorry if I went for a bigger ride this next time 😁

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if injectable trest is a good idea as he cycles on and off.

Guys take into considerarion that he comes off and still maintains his level of a physique.

Cruising on even legit trt gives such a huge qdvantage, i can maintain the cycle physique, the one i want to have on 125 test a week, on 200 i could even improve.

He does regress off cycle but not to the ppint where it becomes wheel spinning.

Coming off i start gaining that friggin baby fat in my face i freaking hate. I want to look like a man god damn it lol

I was going thrpugh some of my pics from the last 2 years, where i dabbled with gear i definitely look like i have aged some, quite dramatic, akin to change during my teenage years. Finally looking like a proper man though.

But in a good way as i looked like a high school kid before, and honestly felt like one, also things that i am going through right now and experiencing due to my actions (extremely positive) are sth i could never do off test.

I am in love with gear more due to the effects on my way of thinking and acting than due to the muscle growth imho

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I was going to do tren trest I’d run one after the other during a cycle to keep the gains going... I don’t see a reason them at the same time there’s only so much magic that can happen at once... I’d run run hex let’s say first 6 to 8 weeks and then switch to trest

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I was going to do tren trest I’d run one after the other during a cycle to keep the gains going... I don’t see a reason them at the same time there’s only so much magic that can happen at once... I’d run run hex let’s say first 6 to 8 weeks and then switch to trest
I guess the idea behind that combo is to pair Tren with estrogen from Trest and its aromatisation properties (or at least I'd use it like that). We all now know here that Tren loves higher E levels

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess the idea behind that combo is to pair Tren with estrogen from Trest and its aromatisation properties (or at least I'd use it like that). We all now know here that Tren loves higher E levels
Oh yeah it makes sense. I’m just always trying to see gains as a number though and imo splitting them appart In the cycle would bring more gains out of a 12-14 weeks cycle then stacking both for 7-8 weeks! It’s all about the gains broski :)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah it makes sense. I’m just always trying to see gains as a number though and imo splitting them appart In the cycle would bring more gains out of a 12-14 weeks cycle then stacking both for 7-8 weeks! It’s all about the gains broski :)
Yup, I agree! We'll, it will be fun, I'll try to keep it as effective and exotic in terms of compounds as it gets

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold has mentioned a couple times that Trest/Tren/test is a helluva combo, at very moderate doses: 1-300mg each, when stacked together, can do quite a lot for somebody eating and training hard

He said coming off of a lay-off he put back on 30lbs in 4 weeks with those compounds (his TRT test e plus Trest & Tren Ace), but he was just sick of growing at that point and ended the blast. You can only gain so much weight so fast, and those compounds could be a ride.

He also warned about the longterm sexual dysfunction from using Trest that can pop up later after cessation.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold has mentioned a couple times that Trest/Tren/test is a helluva combo, at very moderate doses: 1-300mg each, when stacked together, can do quite a lot for somebody eating and training hard

He said coming off of a lay-off he put back on 30lbs in 4 weeks with those compounds (his TRT test e plus Trest & Tren Ace), but he was just sick of growing at that point and ended the blast. You can only gain so much weight so fast, and those compounds could be a ride.

He also warned about the longterm sexual dysfunction from using Trest that can pop up later after cessation.
I see why and how that combo could (and probably is) powerful for growing. It seems like a nice ride, and to be honest, I wouldn't use more than 200 mg of Trest Ace per week. It seems more than enough

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That episode is what planted the seed for me. Let’s just say, I didn’t have to twist my arm too hard to convince

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
could just run them both for 12-14 weeks

#justsaying 😈😈

seriously though - defo take bloods around week 8 and defo don’t expect to recover 🤣

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

for 30lbs in 4 weeks I can trade some sexual dysfunction 😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro how long are you blasting?
January 15 to April 20 I was on 250mg test (cruise) then did a two phase cycle which was 8 week ON 4 week OFF then 14-16 weeks ON. Then the rest of the year off. So in 2020 I will have been blasting for 23 weeks. I wouldn’t call it safe but I don’t call it extreme either for someone who’s In his early bodybuilding years and trying to compete within 2 years (first time I touched gear was 18 months ago). Also my coach put me in touch with a naturopath and a doctor (which is one of the hardest thing to get in Canada since it’s free healthcare) most pro bodybuilders here don’t even have that chance. So il have the chance to have monthly bloodworks

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since you are on trt, you may as well go ahead 😀

Thanks in advance 😆
Since I did tren for 8 weeks I’m really trying to avoid toxic compounds since I’m already pushing the envelope a little. I finally found a doctor willing to follow my journey as well as a naturopath so at least my health will be monitored closely.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
January 15 to April 20 I was on 250mg test (cruise) then did a two phase cycle which was 8 week ON 4 week OFF then 14-16 weeks ON. Then the rest of the year off. So in 2020 I will have been blasting for 23 weeks. I wouldn’t call it safe but I don’t call it extreme either for someone who’s In his early bodybuilding years and trying to compete within 2 years (first time I touched gear was 18 months ago). Also my coach put me in touch with a naturopath and a doctor (which is one of the hardest thing to get in Canada since it’s free healthcare) most pro bodybuilders here don’t even have that chance. So il have the chance to have monthly bloodworks
I’m not looking at total time on - I am alluding to diminished returns in one run. IE 2x8wk blasts being superior to a single 16wker. This for someone cruising obviously. Gives you time to stay healthier vs getting so ragged by the end of a long one, and gives the body a chance to resensitize. Not much is going to top X dose of Tren for example without bigger doses of stacked compounds or enough trestolone. Or you can just reset and then push on again.

I don’t have any experience in that regard; just what Danger Dave used to talk to me about here and what I have witnessed firsthand. You can only grow so much so fast, and when the gains slow to a crawl, shut it down. Longer cycles are mainly for cutting or athletic performance.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not looking at total time on - I am alluding to diminished returns in one run. IE 2x8wk blasts being superior to a single 16wker. This for someone cruising obviously. Gives you time to stay healthier vs getting so ragged by the end of a long one, and gives the body a chance to resensitize. Not much is going to top X dose of Tren for example without bigger doses of stacked compounds or enough trestolone. Or you can just reset and then push on again.

I don’t have any experience in that regard; just what Danger Dave used to talk to me about here and what I have witnessed firsthand. You can only grow so much so fast, and when the gains slow to a crawl, shut it down. Longer cycles are mainly for cutting or athletic performance.
Completely agree with what you say and I think 8 on and a couple weeks off is the best method for someone who’s blast and cruising and who’s planning to compete! The only reason my second phase is longer than 8 weeks is because I added equipoise (first time on it) and it obviously needs to be used for quite longer than 8 weeks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Completely agree with what you say and I think 8 on and a couple weeks off is the best method for someone who’s blast and cruising and who’s planning to compete! The only reason my second phase is longer than 8 weeks is because I added equipoise (first time on it) and it obviously needs to be used for quite longer than 8 weeks
I was pretty sure after I typed that you were using EQ, but I figured I would put it up for sake of discussion. I mean you’re not NOT going to make solid gains with very long blasts obviously (hopefully). Just the bang for buck for time blasting is something worth mentioning.

So whatcha gonna finish with?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was pretty sure after I typed that you were using EQ, but I figured I would put it up for sake of discussion. I mean you’re not NOT going to make solid gains with very long blasts obviously (hopefully). Just the bang for buck for time blasting is something worth mentioning.

So whatcha gonna finish with?
Well you’re dead on. It’s slowing up atm so I don’t expect to gain more than 4-5 lbs in the next 8 weeks. Idk I’m debating. My safer side says to play it safe since the first 8 weeks had tren (300 test 275 tren 600 eq ) when I dropped tren (for last 8 weeks) I upped test to 600 and upped EQ to 800. Been debating to keep it like that, progress was amazing and a coach really changed everything. My darker side says to add something last 4-5 weeks. Idk.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well you’re dead on. It’s slowing up atm so I don’t expect to gain more than 4-5 lbs in the next 8 weeks. Idk I’m debating. My safer side says to play it safe since the first 8 weeks had tren (300 test 275 tren 600 eq ) when I dropped tren (for last 8 weeks) I upped test to 600 and upped EQ to 800. Been debating to keep it like that, progress was amazing and a coach really changed everything. My darker side says to add something last 4-5 weeks. Idk.
You are already at 8 weeks, arent you? I would personally stop right now, cruise and then do another 8 weeks sooner.

I know that feel, gear messes with your mind, you just dont want to stop.

But i think this way you will make better gains in the same time period.

You need that sucker myostatin to return to normal.

I really dont see you losing a lot on like 150 a week for 8 weeks.

I dont look anywhere near you but i got sth lol and i am imrpoving on 120 test 50 mast a week.

PicsArt_09-03-10.44.45.jpg

Ps: whats funny, i look so watery in this pic. I was off mk. Added mk yesterday and i woke up dry looking. Lol i am the onoy one that gets both fuller and drier on mk677.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are already at 8 weeks, arent you? I would personally stop right now, cruise and then do another 8 weeks sooner.

I know that feel, gear messes with your mind, you just dont want to stop.

But i think this way you will make better gains in the same time period.

You need that sucker myostatin to return to normal.

I really dont see you losing a lot on like 150 a week for 8 weeks.

I dont look anyway near you but i got sth lol and i am imrpoving on 120 test 50 mast a week.

View attachment 197250

Ps: whats funny, i look so watery in this pic. I was off mk. Added mk yesterday and i woke up dry looking. Lol i am the onoy one that gets both fuller and drier on mk677.
I’m on EQ BROSKI lol stopping at 8 weeks would mean stopping when it’s starting to work :( btw you’re looking very good man. Congrats on the huge improvement. I don’t say this negatively but I’m surprised! Great physique :)

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m on EQ BROSKI lol stopping at 8 weeks would mean stopping when it’s starting to work :( btw you’re looking very good man. Congrats on the huge improvement. I don’t say this negatively but I’m surprised! Great physique :)
Yes i cant maintain sh1t while off, even 100mg of test would maintain it but coming off i just look like sh1t after few months. I can pick, get fat or get small.

Hence i said, that we have to give more credit to @Alchemist11 becuasw he comes off completely for months and still maintains a respectable physique.

People dont realize just how much even completely legit medical trt dose helps, especially for those with lower levels.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes i cant maintain sh1t while off, even 100mg of test would maintain it but coming off i just look like sh1t after few months. I can pick, get fat or get small.

Hence i said, that we have to give more credit to @Alchemist11 becuasw he comes off completely for months and still maintains a respectable physique.

People dont realize just how much even completely legit medical trt dose helps, especially for those with lower levels.
Thanks my man! Yup! It does such to come off of everything for months, but if you push it through and keep grinding, untill the next cycle, you'll see improvements.
Yeah, even trt makes huge difference!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah so its not that far away.

I am eager to see what concoction you will use. I suppose it will be bulk this time around?

My next one is in May... long live the struggle.
We'll see how it will be with Mk-677 and Sermorelin, probably will do one month of Igf-1 lr3 before that also