Unanswered Alchemist's lean mass cycle (SD, Primo, Tren Hex and Var)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think you even get to 13%. Probably 11% tops.
Haha, thanks man, my opinion on bf% got drasticaly changed when few bb did dexa scans and some that looked like they were a lot lower bf% got higher result and vice versa... So I just try to be as real as it gets by my standards

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Starting finaly with Anavar depot today at 60 mg, also, I added 50-75 mg of Proviron. I better brace myself for gains storm
Hahahah i remember watching pn youtube some ridicoulous bulking cycle that some guy did, like 5 grans of test, 1 gram of tren, 3 grams of anadrol per week 😮 etc...in the end it was over 10 grams per week of total aas.

And just as he was describing a part of the cycle (he was going week by week describing what he added, what dosages he changed etc) and he was like "test is still @ 5000mg per week, i upped the tren to 150mg per day, upped the masteron to 1200mg per week, anadrol is @ 200mg per day, and i added in proviron @ 25 mg per day"

At that point i lost it, when he mentioned 25mg of proviron per day. Bahahahhaahha that 25mg proviron is really going to pack a punch compared to everything else he was taking,

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahahah i remember watching pn youtube some ridicoulous bulking cycle that some guy did, like 5 grans of test, 1 gram of tren, 3 grams of anadrol per week 😮 etc...in the end it was over 10 grams per week of total aas.

And just as he was describing a part of the cycle (he was going week by week describing what he added, what dosages he changed etc) and he was like "test is still @ 5000mg per week, i upped the tren to 150mg per day, upped the masteron to 1200mg per week, anadrol is @ 200mg per day, and i added in proviron @ 25 mg per day"

At that point i lost it, when he mentioned 25mg of proviron per day. Bahahahhaahha that 25mg proviron is really going to pack a punch compared to everything else he was taking,
Well, 50 mg of Proviron can change things by a lot 😁 But Not in that absurd cycle. If you need to thake that much shiit, that sport is not for you...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, 50 mg of Proviron can change things by a lot 😁 But Not in that absurd cycle. If you need to thake that much shiit, that sport is not for you...
By the way i asked on a different thread but i am interested in your opinion

Do you think that proviron's freeing up of testosterone translates to actual tangible extra strength and muscle gains or is it just a mood booster and cosmetic?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way i asked on a different thread but i am interested in your opinion

Do you think that proviron's freeing up of testosterone translates to actual tangible extra strength and muscle gains or is it just a mood booster and cosmetic?
I think it's far from cosmetic, it does free up more test, AND it makes you feel better, a bit more of positive aggression, it will lead to better gains. But I have to say, I tried Bayer's proviron, it was ok, now I'm using one from indian (Shree Venkatesh) pharma and it's insane at same dosage... My whole belief in some pharma comanies is under big question mark after this...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it's far from cosmetic, it does free up more test, AND it makes you feel better, a bit more of positive aggression, it will lead to better gains. But I have to say, I tried Bayer's proviron, it was ok, now I'm using one from indian (Shree Venkatesh) pharma and it's insane at same dosage... My whole belief in some pharma comanies is under big question mark after this...
Because if it is just a cosmetic then i wont run it throughout the cycle, no point, it will only make my cholesterol a little worse, which is the reason i dont want to run it thrpughout the cycle, even though it kinda helps with estro sides.

I am asking this because i havent seen extra gains. Just some drying out. Me personally, you wont see me spending money to buy more of it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because if it is just a cosmetic then i wont run it throughout the cycle, no point, it will only make my cholesterol a little worse.

I am asking this because i uavent seen extra gains. Just some drying out. Me personally, you wont see me spending money to buy more of it.
Shame. Guess a lot of us react differently even to Proviron.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMO, beat function of proviron is in reducing estrogen conversion and thereby reducing need for AI. Some drying and slight hardening effect are nice but secondary. Im treating proviron as more of an ancillary drug as i learn more about it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO, beat function of proviron is in reducing estrogen conversion and thereby reducing need for AI. Some drying and slight hardening effect are nice but secondary. Im treating proviron as more of an ancillary drug as i learn more about it.
Yes, exactly that. One of the reasons I added is to reduce estrogen conversion.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know how, but strength is still going up. Today on flat barbell bench press I managed to hit a new PR. It was push day, vascularity was epic, even on my rear delts. Harder look, aggression, focus and the drive was really fun!
Flat BB bench press
12, 12, 12, 12, 10 drop set 10+15

Flat DB bench press
4 x 12
Flat DB flys
4 x 12
Supersetted with flat bench plate push/squeeze
4 x 12
Lower chest cable push
3 x 15
Straigh arm pullover
3 x 12
Triceps close grip press
15, 12, 10 plus drop 15
Wide grip straight bar push down
16, 14, 12, 10
This is example where I'm now in terms of strength (on pic is for flat bb bench press)
Screenshot_20191212-232423.jpeg

Screenshot_20191213-005735.jpeg

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
I don't know how, but strength is still going up. Today on flat barbell bench press I managed to hit a new PR. It was push day, vascularity was epic, even on my rear delts. Harder look, aggression, focus and the drive was really fun!
Flat BB bench press
12, 12, 12, 12, 10 drop set 10+15

Flat DB bench press
4 x 12
Flat DB flys
4 x 12
Supersetted with flat bench plate push/squeeze
4 x 12
Lower chest cable push
3 x 15
Straigh arm pullover
3 x 12
Triceps close grip press
15, 12, 10 plus drop 15
Wide grip straight bar push down
16, 14, 12, 10
This is example where I'm now in terms of strength (on pic is for flat bb bench press)
View attachment 189215
View attachment 189216
Nice work! I may have missed it, but any sides at all during this run?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice work! I may have missed it, but any sides at all during this run?
Only bad side is that hcg and my nipples don't get along, but few days of Nolva fixes the thing. Everything else is just right on point. I've put A LOT of time in planning and creating this cycle, it's starting to give awesome results

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
Only bad side is that hcg and my nipples don't get along, but few days of Nolva fixes the thing. Everything else is just right on point. I've put A LOT of time in planning and creating this cycle, it's starting to give awesome results
It’s very obvious that you know your stuff, so bravo on being knowledgeable before messing with all these compounds. Your results are a great example for, well, everyone really, even those with a ton of experience. Keep rockin it man!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s very obvious that you know your stuff, so bravo on being knowledgeable before messing with all these compounds. Your results are a great example for, well, everyone really, even those with a ton of experience. Keep rockin it man!
Oh man, I can't describe how much these words mean to me! It's really a great feeling when people recognise your work and effort! It took a lot of time, learning, reading, some trial and error, but now I see it's totaly worth it

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
Oh man, I can't describe how much these words mean to me! It's really a great feeling when people recognise your work and effort! It took a lot of time, learning, reading, some trial and error, but now I see it's totaly worth it
I think anyone following your log will agree with what you said; time, reading, learning (I’d just add learning from yours and everyone else’s successes and failures), and trial and error, are absolutely necessary for proper cycling. It’s very unfortunate that so many dudes just jump on some of this sh1t with none of those “pre-cycle requirements” taken care of. It really adds to AAS having a bad rap. So kudos on adding to the validity of these compounds. I promise I’m not trying to date you or anything lol, it’s just nice to read through a successful log that shows what proper planning can achieve.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think anyone following your log will agree with what you said; time, reading, learning (I’d just add learning from yours and everyone else’s successes and failures), and trial and error, are absolutely necessary for proper cycling. It’s very unfortunate that so many dudes just jump on some of this sh1t with none of those “pre-cycle requirements” taken care of. It really adds to AAS having a bad rap. So kudos on adding to the validity of these compounds. I promise I’m not trying to date you or anything lol, it’s just nice to read through a successful log that shows what proper planning can achieve.
Thanks man, your support here from all of you guys really gives a motivation. #Brolove lol
Yeah, last cycle was plain simple, to see how I will react and it went great, but this time a stepped it up, but still try to do the most with as little as possible, and it's going really nice. Not one bad side, and every next workout is simply more enjoyable than the previus one.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anavar is kicking in, and it's kicking in strong like a mofo... Pumps are getting even greater, strength shoots up, and overall fullness is out of this world for me. Also, my poverty arms are starting to grow yaaay
Down below you can se some neanderthal-quality posing but I wanted to post something a bit different.
2019-12-13-16-28-06.jpg

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anavar is kicking in, and it's kicking in strong like a mofo... Pumps are getting even greater, strength shoots up, and overall fullness is out of this world for me. Also, my poverty arms are starting to grow yaaay
Down below you can se some neanderthal-quality posing but I wanted to post something a bit different.View attachment 189226
Somewhere in this log you mentioned you think your blood type has to do with what compounds you respond to. Are you by chance O+?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I am to and respond well to anavar. I also believe in diet base on blood type like what to eat and what not to. I believe there’s a book by Peter d’adamo on this.
That’s intriguing. I’m going to look into that. I’m Opos as well

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I am to and respond well to anavar. I also believe in diet base on blood type like what to eat and what not to. I believe there’s a book by Peter d’adamo on this.
See, I knew there is something about compounds and blood types you guys, I'm not crazy! Lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m doing a classic cycle soon too . Hopefully, lol. I plan on doing a low dose of primo and anavar to get prepared for this summer. Similar to what you’re doing just less since it will be my first

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s intriguing. I’m going to look into that. I’m Opos as well
0+ gang right here ya'll
I’m doing a classic cycle soon too . Hopefully, lol. I plan on doing a low dose of primo and anavar to get prepared for this summer. Similar to what you’re doing just less since it will be my first
Thanks man, I appreciate it! Nice man, you have my support! How much of each compund you plan to take? And for how long?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okaaaay, @Alchemist11 , which compounds then suit A positive according to your theory?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okaaaay, @Alchemist11 , which compounds then suit A positive according to your theory?
I didn't said that I know which compound goes the best with certan blood type, I just said that there is some conection between those two. Like now, we know 0+ likes Anavar. Now we wait someone A + to say what his body reacted the best to. And so on 😄

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not bad 😂 Maybe winstrol???
I actually am thinking of keeping things very simple from now on. One of the bigger reason why i am trying tren a my next cycle is because i feel lioe i am going to venture to shorter cycles and dont want to become the one who does multiple 12 week cycles per year (no offense at all to those who do it is just not for me) and i can easily see myself sticking to like an 8 week cycle once per year, to break through some strength plateaus and look better for the beach season 😈.

And for that i see nothing better than something like test prop/tren a/proviron for 8 weeks (test throughout, others maybe not, depending on how i feel).

And honestly from what i have seen this previous cycle i wouldnt be losing much by cutting it to 8 weeks, i barely gained anything weeks 8-12, even on enanthate.

Enanthate blew me up from week 3-6 it was insane i went from close grip benching 176 for 7 reps (yes, lol, physical job and strength was deteriorating, also been to Africa for a months some time ago and i didnt train at all ) to benching 242lbs for 6 reps by week 6!

I must say that only my close grip (i dont do regular) bench and overhead press shot up like that. Other lifts all increased significantly, but nowhere near the extent of those 2.
Oh and laterals! Maaaaaan! 17.5 kg (i guess that equals roughly 40s) for 16 reps with good form.

Somethign about test that makes your shoulders and connected exercise shoot up to the Moon. Androgen receptor density and sh1t 😎. We'll see how tren a compares.

After that, as if the switch was turned off. 0 gains!

Myostatin is a b1tch!

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually am thinking of keeping things very simple from now on. One of the bigger reason why i am trying tren a my next cycle is because i feel lioe i am going to venture to shorter cycles and dont want to become the one who does multiple 12 week cycles per year (no offense at all to those who do it is just not for me) and i can easily see myself sticking to like an 8 week cycle once per year, to break through some strength plateaus and look better for the beach season 😈.

And for that i see nothing better than something like test prop/tren a/proviron for 8 weeks (test throughout, others maybe not, depending on how i feel).

And honestly from what i have seen this previous cycle i wouldnt be losing much by cutting it to 8 weeks, i barely gained anything weeks 8-12, even on enanthate.

Enanthate blew me up from week 3-6 it was insane i went from close grip benching 176 for 7 reps (yes, lol, physical job and strength was deteriorating, also been to Africa for a months some time ago and i didnt train at all ) to benching 242lbs for 6 reps by week 6!

I must say that only my close grip (i dont do regular) bench and overhead press shot up like that. Other lifts all increased significantly, but nowhere near the extent of those 2.
Oh and laterals! Maaaaaan! 17.5 kg (i guess that equals roughly 40s) for 16 reps with good form.

Somethign about test that makes your shoulders and connected exercise shoot up to the Moon. Androgen receptor density and sh1t 😎. We'll see how tren a compares.

After that, as if the switch was turned off. 0 gains!

Myostatin is a b1tch!
There is a place for a lot of aproaches, longer/shorter cycles, taking one compound for longer or switching a lof of compounds one after the another. We are all very different, and we only know if something works if we try it. In this game, you are your own guinea pig and that also the cool and the scary part. You have to try it yourself and thats the only way to know anything.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
0+ gang right here ya'll

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Nice man, you have my support! How much of each compund you plan to take? And for how long?
Hopefully I’ll be able to get the finances soon. So expensive to use . Anything for that matter

I’ve thought about adding a small dose of boldenone too but may just keep it extremely simple

200-500 primo 10-12 weeks
Anavar 6-8 weeks 20 mg
Possibly - 1-2 IU of generic gh ED (black tops) but I’m a bit hesitant of generic gh. I’d rather use pharma but than I wouldn’t even be able to afford my cycle.

PCT-
Nolvadex 20-30mg EOD for 4 weeks minimum
Gh 1iu 3-4x a week (If I have it) 4 Weeks

Other additions I’d like to add:
Injectable L Carnitine
GW 501516

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a place for a lot of aproaches, longer/shorter cycles, taking one compound for longer or switching a lof of compounds one after the another. We are all very different, and we only know if something works if we try it. In this game, you are your own guinea pig and that also the cool and the scary part. You have to try it yourself and thats the only way to know anything.
Experience > Knowledge

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully I’ll be able to get the finances soon. So expensive to use . Anything for that matter

I’ve thought about adding a small dose of boldenone too but may just keep it extremely simple

200-500 primo 10-12 weeks
Anavar 6-8 weeks 20 mg
Possibly - 1-2 IU of generic gh ED (black tops) but I’m a bit hesitant of generic gh. I’d rather use pharma but than I wouldn’t even be able to afford my cycle.

PCT-
Nolvadex 20-30mg EOD for 4 weeks minimum
Gh 1iu 3-4x a week (If I have it) 4 Weeks

Other additions I’d like to add:
Injectable L Carnitine
GW 501516
And whats with the test? Are you on trt?
Ditch the gh, since finances are tight, and that small of a dosage won't benefit you in cycle like this. Up the Anavar dosage and take mk-677 for pct instead of low dose gh

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One of the more interesting parts about your transformations/gear usage is that time when you said you were off cycle and just used hexarelin, and increased your arm size. I remember you told me that.

Goes to show how peptides/mk677/low dose growth are not useless and that one can still make gains with them, even after one has used aas.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the more interesting parts about your transformations/gear usage is that time when you said you were off cycle and just used hexarelin, and increased your arm size. I remember you told me that.

Goes to show how peptides/mk677/low dose growth are not useless and that one can still make gains with them, even after one has used aas.
Yes, peptides are great tool for growth. They are tricky in terms that you have to pay atention to a lot of details if you want to se the results. Many people don't have much time or just doesn't care enough to use them properly. You have to keep them cold, they are very fragile, you can't take any carbs 45 min before workout but you need to take them after and before during the day. Also, if you want to grow on peptides, you have to go trough a lot of pain. One thing that contributed to my growth on Hexarelin was that I was streching and flexing thah muscle after every set. It gets realy painful, and also dangerous if you go too far. But I knew that I will have more gh in my blood during that 1.5 hours, that I'll have a lot of blood in that targeted muscle and it will respond with growth. You can train like that and aply that technique without peptides or aas, but it wuold be a lot slower process, and in many cases verry taxating on gains aka you'd be on 0 progress

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, peptides are great tool for growth. They are tricky in terms that you have to pay atention to a lot of details if you want to se the results. Many people don't have much time or just doesn't care enough to use them properly. You have to keep them cold, they are very fragile, you can't take any carbs 45 min before workout but you need to take them after and before during the day. Also, if you want to grow on peptides, you have to go trough a lot of pain. One thing that contributed to my growth on Hexarelin was that I was streching and flexing thah muscle after every set. It gets realy painful, and also dangerous if you go too far. But I knew that I will have more gh in my blood during that 1.5 hours, that I'll have a lot of blood in that targeted muscle and it will respond with growth. You can train like that and aply that technique without peptides or aas, but it wuold be a lot slower process, and in many cases verry taxating on gains aka you'd be on 0 progress
What do you mean by dangerous? I also use peptides preworkout.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And whats with the test? Are you on trt?
Ditch the gh, since finances are tight, and that small of a dosage won't benefit you in cycle like this. Up the Anavar dosage and take mk-677 for pct instead of low dose gh
I can afford generics at that dose but not pharma , lol. So yeah, may just ditch if.

How much would you up the anavar

No test bro, going full 70s and I won’t have to worry about testosterone side effects. No aromatization so no AI use either. I’ll still have an ai on hand though. You never know. Primo could be mixed , faked or my body just may react negatively so I’ll have one on hand or just have more nolva.

Mk677 12.5 mg ed ? In pct?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can afford generics at that dose but not pharma , lol. So yeah, may just ditch if.

How much would you up the anavar

No test bro, going full 70s and I won’t have to worry about testosterone side effects. No aromatization so no AI use either. I’ll still have an ai on hand though. You never know. Primo could be mixed , faked or my body just may react negatively so I’ll have one on hand or just have more nolva.

Mk677 12.5 mg ed ? In pct?
Maaaaan, wait one, just one second! You don't want to do this.
You will never, ever see one oldschool cycle without one thing, and it's not test. It's dbol.
Dbol is created to be TRT instead of test, and it is believed that 10 mg od Dianabol a day is equivalent of male daily testosterone production, and it was used as test base bc it also converts to estrogen to keep all functions like test itself. You can do that witout test or dbol, but you are not going to have a good time, trust me. At least do a trt dose of test.
And in terms of Anavar try to do it in 40-50 mg range

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maaaaan, wait one, just one second! You don't want to do this.
You will never, ever see one oldschool cycle without one thing, and it's not test. It's dbol.
Dbol is created to be TRT instead of test, and it is believed that 10 mg od Dianabol a day is equivalent of male daily testosterone production, and it was used as test base bc it also converts to estrogen to keep all functions like test itself. You can do that witout test or dbol, but you are not going to have a good time, trust me. At least do a trt dose of test.
And in terms of Anavar try to do it in 40-50 mg range
You’re right! I forgot about that. What about deca? Deca and dbol were always used. I’ve thought about doing deca as a base as it does have some aromatizing properties

Okay, so I guess I’ll add either 10mg of dbol 5-7 x a week and or, 100mg of test a week. I’ll up the anavar too. Thanks brother.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re right! I forgot about that. What about deca? Deca and dbol were always used. I’ve thought about doing deca as a base as it does have some aromatizing properties

Okay, so I guess I’ll add either 10mg of dbol 5-7 x a week and or, 100mg of test a week. I’ll up the anavar too. Thanks brother.
There were few guys that claimed that deca can be used instead of test base, but at around 900-1200 mg, which is insane. I'd skip deca for now. Don't be scared of test at 200-250 mg per week, you'll be fine and you probably won't need AI. Dbol was used with Deca for the same reason, to mimic testosterone in that cycle bc of Deca.
No problem man, glad we missed the disaster!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since on wednesday I took day off, Today I finaly managed to hit leg. And it feels great to squat again after injury. Pump was really enjoyable and leg are growing fast. Also, I did only 4 supersets for shoulders with staning bb military press and seated db lateral raises and my shoulders exploded jusy from that.
If anyone cares, workout was like this
Seated leg curl machine
18, 16, 14, 12
Leg extension machine
4 x 15 plus drop set 15
BB squat supersettew with walking lunges
12, 12, 10, 8, 8 plus drop set 12
Calves on leg press
4 x 18
Tibialis band contraction
4 x 20 (burns like hell)
Military press
4 x 12 plus drop set 12
Seated lateral db raise
4 x 12 plus 12 plus 10
2019-12-15-00-52-47.jpg
2019-12-15-00-50-09.jpg

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
The striations in your (pardon my horrible anatomy terminology) anterior and lateral delts are becoming very pronounced. Nice work man!