Unanswered Alchemist's lean mass cycle (SD, Primo, Tren Hex and Var)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It gives you a ton of strength, and clean strength, not close-to-heartattack-strength of water like Dbol or Anadrol.
Many of guys didn't tried legit Anavar.
And also, I believe in this, your blood type determens greatly how will you react to certan compound. I have yet to explore this theory but I think it has something to do with that.
Intriguing about the blood types and reactions. I’d love to see some studies done on this

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you feel that 3-400mg primo is doing anything? Are the gains better than just on test/tren?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And you are looking more monstrous than last week even. Gaining nicely!
Thanks man, I'm really pushing as hard and as smart as I can and I really enjoy this process.
And I'll try to dig and post some studies

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you feel that 3-400mg primo is doing anything? Are the gains better than just on test/tren?
I was afraid that he could be overshined by the Tren, but I do feel it and it most definitely puts a few lean gains on me also

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man, I'm really pushing as hard and as smart as I can and I really enjoy this process.
And I'll try to dig and post some studies
Don’t know if there are too many to be honest. But I’ve also pondered this whole idea just based on observations and reactions from this forum....
I will say though, your log and personal gains have inspired my next go round. Might shoot ya a dm in a few months lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t know if there are too many to be honest. But I’ve also pondered this whole idea just based on observations and reactions from this forum....
I will say though, your log and personal gains have inspired my next go round. Might shoot ya a dm in a few months lol
No problem man, there are more and more guys in my dm running stacks that we put together, I'm here to help

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait is that the Diamond cup from 24th of april to the 27th?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also, one announcement I'm very happy to make and share with you guys, you have here one Classic physique competitor for spring of 2020.
Awesome bro!!!

Keep killing it. Can wait follow along for the ride.

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
It gives you a ton of strength, and clean strength, not close-to-heartattack-strength of water like Dbol or Anadrol.
Many of guys didn't tried legit Anavar.
And also, I believe in this, your blood type determens greatly how will you react to certan compound. I have yet to explore this theory but I think it has something to do with that.
That’s an interesting theory, and if valid, would be helpful for many.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s an interesting theory, and if valid, would be helpful for many.
I tried to find it last night, but with little to no success. I've seen a few pages on that, few years back, it's out there, but we have yet to dig that up

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shredds are coming into place, starting with Anavar depot from tuesday
2019-12-08-22-36-55.jpg

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest/traps looks huge. Seeing more abs too

Anavar injectable?
I'm really proud of my tiddies lol
Yes, I stocked up on it before it was gone, I saved about enough for this cycle. But I also have Anavar depot tablets, thet have about the same effect

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, I stocked up on it before it was gone, I saved about enough for this cycle. But I also have Anavar depot tablets, thet have about the same effect
Oh I was confused as it was called depot. Always thought depot meant an oil based inject

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I was confused as it was called depot. Always thought depot meant an oil based inject
99% of time it is, but I stumbled on this form of oral and fuuuuck does it get the job done...

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been lurking on here, impressive gains and info! I appreciate your time. Keep killing it!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In to see changes with var added in

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trust me, as many times as I take it so far, I'm still excited like a little kid
It will be interesting to see how it compares, ie how much it affects you considering that by now you have mostly been on heavy hitters (test, tren and superdrol).

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will be interesting to see how it compares, ie how much it affects you considering that by now you have mostly been on heavy hitters (test, tren and superdrol).
It still has, and always will have place in my heart! Lol
But in all honesty, it will be nice boost to add in something after several weeks of same compounds. I can't say enough good things about Anavar, awesome compound

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well in a perfect situation with an access to all pharmaceutical gear that i can just walk into the pharmacy and buy and unlimited resources, i dont see myself running anything but test, primo and anavar stacks.
but anavar, being an oral, only for a short time.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well in a perfect situation with an access to all pharmaceutical gear that i can just walk into the pharmacy and buy and unlimited resources, i dont see myself running anything but test, primo and anavar stacks.
but anavar, being an oral, only for a short time.
Thats my next cycle, after a longer break

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But dont you have a contest in spring? I am interested to see how will you approach your contest prep.

Or is this cycle kind of contest prep and you plan on competing post pct or on a cruise?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But dont you have a contest in spring? I am interested to see how will you approach your contest prep.

Or is this cycle kind of contest prep and you plan on competing post pct or on a cruise?
Yes, that's complicated situation, and some bold decisions will have to be made

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
🤔 Guess you could take a short break and make the most out of it by detoxing and a small PCT? Closer to the show you could use mainly hardening compounds again?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly, i had a feeling that timing is a bit off with this cycle, ie that you will have to incorporate another "mini blast" as a contest prep cycle outside of your regularly planned cycle schedule.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But, to be completely honest and not cocky at all, I believe in my ideas, knowlegde, and think that I could do competition with stack of peptides, igf-1, mk-677 and cardarine/sr9009.
And then , like 1-2 weeks out, run anavar or winny ? That wouldn’t be too stressful to your body

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
🤔 Guess you could take a short break and make the most out of it by detoxing and a small PCT? Closer to the show you could use mainly hardening compounds again?
To be completely honest and not cocky at all, I believe in my ideas, knowlegde, and think that I could do competition with stack of peptides, igf-1, mk-677 and cardarine/sr9009

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I vouch for high dose proviron right before the show, if going with minimalistic approach as far as AAS are concerned.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I vouch for high dose proviron right before the show, if going with minimalistic approach as far as AAS are concerned.
And Proviron, yes! I'll have to note this so I won't forget that lol
But still, it's fuucked up, bc there wasn't any info on competitons for 2020. in my coutry, and I was clueless. But, we'll see

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And Proviron, yes! I'll have to note this so I won't forget that lol
But still, it's fuucked up, bc there wasn't any info on competitons for 2020. in my coutry, and I was clueless. But, we'll see
I’m planning for this summer for my second. It’s NPC but a local/small show. I did NGA this summer which is natural.

I need to get on some sort of aas to compete in it as other guys will be using but I’m paranoid and my finances :/ . This thread will be helpful though.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m planning for this summer for my second. It’s NPC but a local/small show. I did NGA this summer which is natural.

I need to get on some sort of aas to compete in it as other guys will be using but I’m paranoid and my finances :/ . This thread will be helpful though.
Nice, we'll be here, sharing experiences and knowledge, I'm happy for that.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am not all that well versed when it comes to contest prep, but from what i have been seeing lately it seems like it is better to focus as much as possible on conditioning rather than to try to look huge and full.

That is how it seems to me.

That one pic you posted when we talked about running tren in a high estrogen environment, that is perfect. Add 150mg of proviron per day and you are show ready.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not all that well versed when it comes to contest prep, but from what i have been seeing lately it seems like it is better to focus as much as possible on conditioning rather than to try to look huge and full.

That is how it seems to me.

That one pic you posted when we talked about running tren in a high estrogen environment, that is perfect. Add 150mg of proviron per day and you are show ready.
As much as people say it's not all about gear... It acctually is, trick is to have quality stuff, and you'll get more from less of it.
Contest prep is a mess... But luckily I now have a lot of people around me who said that they will get me trough whole process, I just have to say 'yes', so, that's nice. It's really nice to have people who believe in you and want you to try something like that, it does give you a lot of motivation.
And 50% of that are you guys also!

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s your current weight, and what are your current macros?

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s your current weight, and what are your current macros?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays pull day was nuts. Empty gym just for me, no stress, empty head and just focus. Also, second pic with biceps was before I even did biceps (and to note one thing, I use straps, and pull most exercises without thumb to avoid biceps activation during back workouts). Guess even Primo now starts to shine. Btw, I do have shorts on second pic lol
2019-12-10-17-32-09.jpg
2019-12-10-17-36-57.jpg

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays pull day was nuts. Empty gym just for me, no stress, empty head and just focus. Also, second pic with biceps was before I even did biceps (and to note one thing, I use straps, and pull most exercises without thumb to avoid biceps activation during back workouts). Guess even Primo now starts to shine. Btw, I do have shorts on second pic lol
View attachment 189178View attachment 189179
You crushed my hopes and dreams. I was imagining no shorts

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 189178View attachment 189179
You crushed my hopes and dreams. I was imagining no shorts
I'll try to suggest to the owner, one no pants/shorts day every month

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you are 5'11, 199 lbs... what do you reckon is your bodyfat percentage roughly? 10 % ?